MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Q!! long time mi nuh see ya pon here! ow tings? yuh planning trip to JA?

Hi Jawi!! Blessings to you and ur stepdaughter. One of the organizations that I do the accounting for donated big money to doctors w/out borders last year...i hear they do great things...

hey fifi..

yeah been using all my work internet time researching what to do w/ my house, job/car hunting for Roger.. bout to rent out the house, got the car and just tired of job hunting so here i am LOL

yeah girl.. we are all (me roger and the kids) going in august.. originally to renew our vows, but now i am rethinking it..

DANG fi!!! 75 days to go??????????????????????

time flies when ur preggers LOL

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey fifi..

yeah been using all my work internet time researching what to do w/ my house, job/car hunting for Roger.. bout to rent out the house, got the car and just tired of job hunting so here i am LOL

yeah girl.. we are all (me roger and the kids) going in august.. originally to renew our vows, but now i am rethinking it..

DANG fi!!! 75 days to go??????????????????????

time flies when ur preggers LOL

rent the house? yuh bought new one?

girl, mi ready fi pop these girls out long time...

Timeline
rent the house? yuh bought new one?

girl, mi ready fi pop these girls out long time...

no girl.. remember the drama w/ my ex..ok here it go

I moved out when i left him and got an apt, agreed for him to have the house in the divorce.. NOW 2 years later he can't afford it cuz C/S killing his rass and it was in foreclosure. scared the foreclosure was gonna kill my chances for another house, i got the foreclosure stopped, and talked to him bout moving back in, he wanted me to PAY him to buy it back for his children to keep their home.. BUSTA!..

I, like a bone head, was considering it..even tho my husband wanted nothing to do with dealings with my ex husband cuz of how trifling he has been in the past. (i never learn)

SOOOO i decided to just rent it out, i get a lil piece of change in my pocket from the rental monies.. (just like him, he doesn't want to handle the business, wants ME to do everything, so i GET everything :dance: ) and we will save up for a new house at the end of this year..

Timeline
well fi.. if you not on fb by the time they come.. i want you to text me some pics or something DANGIT!!

im out ladies..

be blessed..

Says the ooman who STILL Has not posted wedding photos..................................... :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My Rant....How come the one day that I have to work in the Emergency Room everyone is throwing up. What ever happened to gun shot wounds smiley-violent018.gifand a good psych patient :angry: to cuss the staff out. I don't come here for work you know, just purely for entertainment....Rant over! I think I am just delirious bcos I'm tired :rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, today is the kinda day where I should stay home, eat ackee & saltfish w' dumplin, sleep and wake up and eat again! But of course not. I'm taking my butt to work coz it's payday & we get our w2's! Jersey is freezing cold right now but:

*13 Days Til I See My Honey & Attend Interview*

Wen di intaview done mi mus find 1 pan fi knock an seh finally!

Yardies have a good one

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning yardies

visa in hand, picked it up yesterday

i got the infamous big brown envelope that everyone talks about

but i was always of the impression that i would not be able to see the contents

they cut a corner of the envelope, so even though u can't open it, u can see what's inside

so when the lady at dhl tells me don't open it, i point to the big gaping hole in the envelope and ask her "it's already open?"

she says they do that so they can see what's inside :unsure: i was like oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaay

thats great

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
The only thing I didn't like about my embassy experience was that it's too public, I would think it be more private since there is so much sensitive info being handled. I hate that everyone knows when people are denied or blue slipped its so insensitive! When they interviewed D Separately he was screaming all of his answers through the window, most I wouldn't have cared but my age and everyone turns to looks at me :blink: . I was hotter than fish grease when he was approved I snatched all the documentation off the counter and gave him such a look and he knew exactly why but we were approved and I was happy until we got home and I asked couldn't you have slipped him a piece of paper or something, he just ignored me LOL

ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

TAMH -- welcome to Maryland (mi know mi early) -- but you're moving to Germantown, I think that's what I read. You're about 15 mins from where I live, so if you have any questions about the area jus send me a message. Good luck on your interview (which is the EASIEST part) of this journey.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Lawny! :wow: I am glad u buss his r.####!! yes It could have been worst. Thank God u and Auri are okay :star:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Wow, Lawny, glad to hear you are okay - and he definitely picked the wrong mad ooman!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Grade School, I don't think I would dare LOL

Nat I'm so spoiled and very sensitive about my age no one believes it but dang you had to scream it! He could have even done hand signals :rofl:

Uh oh LOL so its not the Roc :lol::bonk::help:

I don't mind Grade School, High School, whatever. I look good! Thanks to FB and posted pics, I KNOW this.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.