MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

these ppl KILL me VEXED cuz their retirement is being suspended cuz they are WORKING!!!! u explain it and they are STILL mad and tryna ACT like they confused..

i wanna say... say the word with me.. RETIREMENT.. what does that mean???

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies :blush: just popping by to say hi too much drama this week i can't even focus but just pray for my family especially for my sister and her kids :whistle::whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon....I played volleyball, basketball, softball, was on and student council president, was editor of the yearbook, honor roll, honor society, choir, chess club, math bowl team,.....hell, I'm pretty sure there was more; but I can't remember them all anymore. For this very reason, I can't believe she didn't at least say, hey, don't I know you from somewhere when I met her last year. For God's sake, I look almost exactly the same as I always have.

It's just wierd.

Jiminy Xmas JG!! You must have MAD time-management skills to fit all that stuff in! You make me feel like a major underachiever! :lol:

I need to go home :cry:

I woke up at 3:30 am for some Godforsaken reason - couldn't fall back to sleep

Then I put my nose drops in my eye and visa versa

Driving to work it started to blizzard

Now I just ripped the head off of one of our sales guys.

People need to stay far far away

I know it wasn't funny but I had to laugh at the nose/eye drops accident! I hope that didn't sting too much & I really hope your day improves Sus! :luv:

BTW.....I don't know how to play chess. I can't sing a note. And, I suck at math. Must've been the cute boys in those clubs. :innocent:

:lol:

Girl yes the Wata is powerful and finally I am feeling better and we are trying again and today as it's the 1st day of ovulation so you know there was an early morning sexy party! I am claiming it :star:

Best of luck to you! I know you're going to be having fun trying....standing on your head & all that! LOL!

My2

Here is a web site that rent Table linens across the country. Look at this link,

http://www.table-linen-rental.com/index.ht...CFZMK5Qod1BBPtg

Remember you can find any thing on the net. Google is my friend. Now Bridemaids are another story, just make use of who and whom you have available.

The real journey begins after the marriage, don't stress out over things you have no control over. You will have PLENTLY of other bigger issues to stress over before this journey settles down. Just my 2cents.

Yes, well said Roxcie! :yes:

:rofl::rofl:FRANK & BUNZ!!! :lol::lol:

awww you only wanna watch w/ your hubby, thats sweet..

you know, i know EVERYTHING ain't for EVERYBODY, but i love being attached at the hip to my honey LOL

Me too! :luv:

It's Rays birthday and I want to go to Atlantic City, but we'll see.

oooh Sun thats fabulous, that is my favorite day of the year!

That sounds great Philly... I can't wait to see the pics. How long are you guys going to be there and where are you doing the renewal?

I'm trying to get myself right so I can look halfway decent in this dress! I'll be in Kingston for 8 days but we arrive on the 14th cause that was the cheapest day to fly LOL so it will be a rush to get it done on our day. We were planning on a beach ceremony at our spot in Negril, which is close to his Mom in Grange Hill so they can all attend too. Not doing anything elaborate just wanted our family and friends to attend this time and be apart of the ceremony. Now the After party is what I'm looking forward to :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

is dara still coming???

i might need to get some ideas from you on something more simple but still beautiful.. cuz i am really second guessing spending this $2000..i want to do something for roger's fam, but i also want our time in JA to be free to form bonds between our children.. don't really wanna be so focused on a ceremony..

Timeline

Would you all tap chat so mi caan get back to mi geometry?!?

Girl that is me, I'm always attached to Damian's hip LOL and luvs it. We do everything together, this morning he said he needed to go to the pharmacy that is around the corner but he wanted to wait for me LOL. I said Babe I don't need anything from the Rite Aid go with Q if you just wanted a walk buddy. He said no I just wanted to go with you (L) I guess I'll be making a trip to the Rite Aid tonight :yes:

:luv:

HAAAA.. i loves it.. ain't love grand!! and look at you.. trying to pawn him off on Q and deep inside you know you were glad to have him wait on you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i finally changed my name on my ssn and dl monday.. (don't nobody say nothing!!)

so i told roger, i can just check back w/ you when i get thru and he was like.. or you can come pick me when you leave work and i will go with you.. and believe me he KNOWS how these offices stand.. ON MONDAY TOOO,

i honestly don't know where this man comes from.. but i love it

I like when my hubby waits in the lobby for 30 minutes or more until I get off work just so we can ride the bus home together!

these ppl KILL me VEXED cuz their retirement is being suspended cuz they are WORKING!!!! u explain it and they are STILL mad and tryna ACT like they confused..

i wanna say... say the word with me.. RETIREMENT.. what does that mean???

And people wonder why they say we won't have social security in our future! :bonk::bonk:

Evening Yardies :blush: just popping by to say hi too much drama this week i can't even focus but just pray for my family especially for my sister and her kids :whistle::whistle:

Praying....keep yourself calm too so you keep that BP low!

Alright.....I really must get back to quadratic equations & supplementary angles!

TTFN!

nosey self :whistle::rofl::rofl:

WHY is it raining cow and deer out here :help: .. and the one day roger and i drive separate cars..

i want my CHAFFUER/HUSBAND back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT Cow and Deer haaaa

HAAAA.. i loves it.. ain't love grand!! and look at you.. trying to pawn him off on Q and deep inside you know you were glad to have him wait on you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i finally changed my name on my ssn and dl monday.. (don't nobody say nothing!!)

so i told roger, i can just check back w/ you when i get thru and he was like.. or you can come pick me when you leave work and i will go with you.. and believe me he KNOWS how these offices stand.. ON MONDAY TOOO,

i honestly don't know where this man comes from.. but i love it

Yes its so grand girl LOL I know right I just called him and told him be ready when I beep the horn!

Good for you! girl I still have not changed my name ughhh I wanted to wait until I file taxes which will be tonight I didn't want any confusion..... :whistle:

oh my 2.. why are all these ppl backing out as if the wedding is in JAMAICA???

is it on a weekday.. GOSH???

granny too?????

Wha'ppen wid deh wedding , wha mi miss?

ok going home soon come nite crew

Latah

****ROC VSC****

dang philly. i WISH i could steal away to be there and esp the PARTAY!!!

way to get those low rates!!! if ya'll get there early, you will have plenty of time to get things together..

I wish you could come too, we got great airfare and my next flight is free on Air J finally! Their Frequent flyer miles program sucks! 30k miles :blink::lol:

is dara still coming???

i might need to get some ideas from you on something more simple but still beautiful.. cuz i am really second guessing spending this $2000..i want to do something for roger's fam, but i also want our time in JA to be free to form bonds between our children.. don't really wanna be so focused on a ceremony..

I don't know I'm gonna ride to the Burg and knock on her door and find out :devil: she ducking me!

Q there is a little spot on the beach that we go to very secluded away from the tourist area only Yardies sneak through the fence like we LOL that's where we plan to do it, hope we can get there before the sun sets that would be perfect to say our vows as the sun sets! Now I'm getting excited again!

Ok Really going home now LOL

Latah Yall

Tee I will post a movie tonight!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
aww ells.. thats so cute.. even tho he could wait in the ofc if it wasn't for that STUPID RASS boss of yours..

don't let me get you started..

back to the cuteness of it all!!

I know! He's afraid to come up to my office now. But I like that he'll wait for me...so sweet!

Night Philly!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Keep in mind, I am of the belief that bombarding them is best.......

First of all, they ask for the page your 2 year GC came on. If you have it, send it along. If not, it's not the end of the world.

copy of both our DL's showing address

Copy of his greencard

Copy of first page of Passports

Copy of all insurance policies showing address and who's covered.....car, health, dental, etc.

Tax returns and up to date W-2's or check stubs showing address on them

Copies of any bills with both names and address on them

3 avadavits from family and friends stating they knew and saw us together

Copies of bank statements.

Pictures and any receipts from pretty much everything we did.....6 flags, City Museum, Grant's Farm, Ball Games, a VJ gathering we had here, family parties, holidays, Chicago, and our 2 trips to D.C., etc. Remember I am a scrapbooker, so that's the easy part for me. I already had pages dated and had details written down.

Rental Agreement

Junk mail we got at our address

In your case, birth certificates on the babies would be included.

I am probably forgetting more. But, this is off the top of my head.

Pretty much, my theory was anything addressed to us and included both of us, should be in that package. Not in the order I listed either. I still have it all bound at home. When you are ready or if you need more information, I can dig it out and be more clear.

thanks jg, that looks doable...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Q!! long time mi nuh see ya pon here! ow tings? yuh planning trip to JA?

Hi Jawi!! Blessings to you and ur stepdaughter. One of the organizations that I do the accounting for donated big money to doctors w/out borders last year...i hear they do great things...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.