• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUNNNYYYYY..

whata gwan..

glad you and ray are still good, when is the next ja trip? we are still job hunting girl.. this ain't NO punk!

Quana,

Missed you and we haven't chatted in a good little while. Why is he still looking for work? Is he getting any interviews. Send me his resume michellecor@msn.com so I can look at it.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Finesse, yuh belly get big? How yuh feeling?

Hey Philly? When you guys going back to JA.

Quana: We are going back June, so if anyone will be around the Ochi area the beginning of June let me know.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello yardie folks. I haven't been around much lately, but I hope all is well with each or you new and old.

I'm great and hubby is great! :D

Hey Stranger!!!!!

I can't get anything to happen when I click on link. TEASE!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Stranger!!!!!

Hey Kels,

Seems like I've been gone for years. lol Facebook is taking too much of my time these days. I guess because most of the yardies are on there.

ROC

Timeline

Same thing. Dammit......

Hey Kels,

Seems like I've been gone for years. lol Facebook is taking too much of my time these days. I guess because most of the yardies are on there.

Well, I don't see any posts from you to me on there either. :crying:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Quana, Don't stop getting dolled up even if you have to just walk around the house. lol

Ray and I don't go out and party together alot but we still go everywhere else together. When he gets ready to go out I'm sleep so I can't hang.

EXACTLY!! girl you know im a girlie girl, im the chic that mops in high heels (im sooo serious, have done it) .. its just that we go out soooo late.. that when its finally time to get ready.. i just wanna stay on the couch with him.. and of course he don't like going out much so he does not try to encourage me to get up :angry:

Timeline
Q girl they all turned around and looked right at me and you know I had the ice grill haaaaa

Yuh see it though, it is very intimidating I would love to see the set up of the Embassy's in other countries and the variations between.

So what you got cooking for the weekend?

I'm going to my grade school reunion Saturday night. Should be interesting.

IF you get me a link for a good movie, I will be watching it at the firehouse tomorrow night.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

GUUURRRLLLLLLL

i DON't KNOW..

the kids will be w/ there dad so the sky is the limit..but honestly since roger came, i don't have the vibe to get up and get dolled up and get out anymore.. its soooo disappointing.. am i getting old???

i did go dancing solo 2 weeks ago.. i will have to take roger this time or he will be thinking i got something up my sleeve LOL :blush:

maybe i will try a 3 nighter like i used to back in the day (last year) :rofl::rofl:

] :rofl::rofl::rofl:

leave his toupe alone LOL..

that movie looked so good.. NOT huh???

LOL @ yuh 3 nighters mi knoa yuh can party! I still love that pic of you and Rog wid yuh lips puckered I was like git it girl!!!

Yeah that toupe was a hot mess. I want to see the rest of the movie but D is always like nope you have to watch it alone cause I already saw LOL and that never happens so I usually burn it and just watch it months later or when it comes on cable. I can never stay up anymore, when I hit the pillow I am rocked!

Hello yardie folks. I haven't been around much lately, but I hope all is well with each or you new and old.

I'm great and hubby is great! :D

Hey Sunny great news! any plans for Valentines Day?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
... When they interviewed D Separately he was screaming all of his answers through the window, most I wouldn't have cared but my age and everyone turns to looks at me :blink: . I was hotter than fish grease when he was approved I snatched all the documentation off the counter and gave him such a look and he knew exactly why but we were approved and I was happy until we got home and I asked couldn't you have slipped him a piece of paper or something, he just ignored me LOL

As well he should have. :lol: You have no reason to be upset on APPROVAL day!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Quana,

Missed you and we haven't chatted in a good little while. Why is he still looking for work? Is he getting any interviews. Send me his resume michellecor@msn.com so I can look at it.

yep he has gotten 3 interviews so far.. and one offer, but we decided against it for a few reasons..

he had an interview tuesday and we are hoping to get some positive news on that one..

girl there are just SOOOOO many ppl out of work here, he says there are tons of ppl when he goes to these place..

i believe nobody wants to give him a chance becuz of no work history here in the States :unsure:

but i will send you the resume.. thanks!!

Finesse, yuh belly get big? How yuh feeling?

Hey Philly? When you guys going back to JA.

Quana: We are going back June, so if anyone will be around the Ochi area the beginning of June let me know.

Sun, we are going back next month to renew our vows on the 14th our Anniversary :yes:

We will be back in the summer I am sure but we never get over near Ochie :no: sorry

IF you get me a link for a good movie, I will be watching it at the firehouse tomorrow night.

LOL I don't know what the deal is stand by

Try this, it better work

The Roc Tooth Fairy

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

GRADE school.. wow.. didn't even know they had those, but w/as many as ive found on fb, we can make our own one of these days now that i think about it.. cool..

Timeline
Sun, we are going back next month to renew our vows on the 14th our Anniversary :yes:

We will be back in the summer I am sure but we never get over near Ochie :no: sorry

LOL I don't know what the deal is stand by

Try this, it better work

The Roc Tooth Fairy

I'm cussing :angry:

And it better have THE ROCK in it and not Roc or I will be really cussing you!!!!!!

GRADE school.. wow.. didn't even know they had those, but w/as many as ive found on fb, we can make our own one of these days now that i think about it.. cool..

Well, I went there 7th-10th grade. That's what it is.....through FB people. Oh, and get this....It was a Baptist school. No drinking. No dancing. Long skirts. Blah blah blah. And, yes, I admit, I got kicked out of there after 10th grade. Go figure :innocent: . They are holding it in a BAR!!!!! I am dying at the location.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Grade School, I don't think I would dare LOL

As well he should have. :lol: You have no reason to be upset on APPROVAL day!

Nat I'm so spoiled and very sensitive about my age no one believes it but dang you had to scream it! He could have even done hand signals :rofl:

I'm cussing :angry:

And it better have THE ROCK in it and not Roc or I will be really cussing you!!!!!!

Well, I went there 7th-10th grade. That's what it is.....through FB people. Oh, and get this....It was a Baptist school. No drinking. No dancing. Long skirts. Blah blah blah. And, yes, I admit, I got kicked out of there after 10th grade. Go figure :innocent: . They are holding it in a BAR!!!!! I am dying at the location.

Uh oh LOL so its not the Roc :lol::bonk::help:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.