MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells mi miss yuh!

Girl I have to go look pon deh pic that Gold suit I keep hearing about stay killing me softly LOL

Yes girl I had so much kitty supplies even the cashier was like :blink: good thing there was no limit cause i would just purchase load my car and keep coming back and get Mrs Bootsy in on it too LOL Cats are like having another child they Nyam too much! When I see a deal I am on it! :yes:

Honey the pressure cooker is not my friend, the dang top popped off hit the ceiling Goat meat everywhere and the top landed near the cat must have lost 7 lives cause she lost the other when sit pon ar by mistake :help: LOL.

I have a cat and a pitt bull puppy. I swear to God that cat eats more then the dog. And, he's got an attitude!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Welcome, TAMH!

Ells, congratulations on the A's! :star::star: I'm jealous of you getting to see Ovo. That's the kind of thing I'd want to go to, but then wouldn't want to come off the $$.

I just finished enrolling Steven in a couple of classes starting in February. I'm excited!!!

----------

Who's watching American Idol. Jermaine is my #1 pick so far. Steven told me to calm down.... guess I was cheering too loud for Jermaine. :lol:

------

We donated via Yele.org. I HOPE that the $$ makes it to the people that need it instead of covering a bunch of administrative costs.

I watched it. Mostly cause I only have 5 channels and tv sucks. Got sucked in Monday night when the opening and closing song was from one of my favorite bands. Laughed at the really bad ones. Was impressed by some of the rest. Haven't picked a fav yet.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Different strokes for different folks, when I at my fiance interview this guy visa was denied because he didn't have pictures and I'm not sure if he provided evidence of their communications but I know the CO ask him how did him and his commuicate. I was sitting close so I basically heard the entire interview.

Overkill on the evidence is what I always recommend. No one was ever denied for having too much evidence!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I usually don't but I saw this I was in :crying: and because Mary J was duckin at the one dude who said she couldn't sing anyway lol

Agreed wasn’t it funny how first he said she was his idol and then next thing he said she couldn’t sing. I would have got so frustrated with him because he wouldn’t stop signing..

My son was singing Pants on the Ground….

So I’m confused I thought Ellen was the new judge?

Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

Only today, then Friday, then the WEEKEND!

3 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!! :dance:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning all!

Just got to work and got pissed off the second I walked in the door - Not a good start to the day!

What's wrong Miss Sus?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
aww I just heard Teddy Pendergrass died :((F)

Yes I heard that too on Regis & Kelly this morning. I didnt realize he was so young, just 59. He had colon cancer I beleive.

I used to listen to him when I was a kid.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Remind me what he sings. For the life of me, I can't think of anything.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awwwwwwwwww man *turn off the lights* my favorite song from him... let me go look on the news for it...

Timeline
What's wrong Miss Sus?

People like to play pass the buck and not do their own work - Long story short, small claims litigation that is NOT mine, yet somehow keeps landing back on my desk - again this morning! :angry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.