MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The Sunset resort in MoBay is really nice now...the new kids section is off da chain.

I personally didn't like Holiday Inn.

REALLY????

i would love to go back to sunset, cuz i really enjoyed my stay there, it just wasnt much going on w/ that one ping pong table and water slide LOL..

i will have to take a second look at them since there revamp..

thanks shems..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
OH MY GOSH..

that sounds GREAT, i wanna go myself!!

thanks jg

I LOVED that place. Small enough that you didn't worry about the kids running all around and you got to know everyone. It was like a big happy family by the end of our trip. Survived a tropical storm there.

Word of warning......watch out for Tre's cousin if he still works there. He's a wiley one, that one. :rofl:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I agree. My friend got married at FDR Pebbles and the kids loved their nannies so much. They didn't want to attend the wedding not even the bride and groom's daughter :blink:

WHOA!!! now that SELL OFF!!!

i don't think i want a nanny tho.. those grown women can handle demselves.. lol

Timeline

Dillon..........Jawi just made a post JUST for you. She started it out with Dillon.

WHOA!!! now that SELL OFF!!!

i don't think i want a nanny tho.. those grown women can handle demselves.. lol

How old are they? I think they only do it up to 12. And, you can request not to have one. It was kind of nice to know someone was looking after Molly while we were there. She was only 7. Justin was a big bad 10 and went and did his own thing.

There is the regular FDR too. We just went to Pebbles cause it was cheaper. I think they are similar; but FDR is a lot bigger.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TAMH, what part of the states will you be moving to once you get that Visa in a few weeks? :dance::dance::dance:

Dens: I will be in Germantown Maryland once I arrive. But I will most definitely be coming to your neck of the woods cause that's where all my In Laws are. I only pray nothing goes wrong cause I tell you chile, my fiance bought my ticket already. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

TAMH

Timeline

I just recommended FDR to my friend - she has 3 year old twins - Her husband wants to go to JA - she told him no, he just bought her a new car, so he shouldn't spend anymore money on her - After I got through beating her over the head, I sent him an email with my recommendations, FDR topping the list because of the nannies.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Dens: I will be in Germantown Maryland once I arrive. But I will most definitely be coming to your neck of the woods cause that's where all my In Laws are. I only pray nothing goes wrong cause I tell you chile, my fiance bought my ticket already. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

TAMH, there are alot of VJ's on here from Maryland and the Metro area's surrounding Maryland. Welcome to Maryland when you finally arrive.

Timeline

Oh Tam you are brave - Lots of Yardies in MD - Lawny, Sunny, Shemmy, Roxcie, JAEng (although she's abandoned us for Yoville),...

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Reminder---Cell Phone Nos. Go Public This Month

This is a connection associated with and supported by the Federal Trade

Commission. I just made the call.

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.

REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to

telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:

888-382-1222.

It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your

time.. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the

cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a

different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 2 seconds.

Didn't htis happen 2 years ago too ( shrugs shoulders)

Dens - I am so happy for you. We planned on coming back to ATL but doctor told me to take it easy :(

JG - I feel good...no sickness or anything. Thanks for asking. Sunny is fine...talked to her crazy butt yesterday.

Philly - trust me, I've been blowing baby bust on everyone I know :yes: Can't wait for Monday night...love RuPaul. We need to do some maternity shopping now.

Thats great Shemmy I surely don't look forward to morning sickness.

LOL @ baby Bust. Yeah lets get the maternity shopping on! Don't get me started LOL

I have heard good things about Holiday Inn Sunspree, Breezes Trelawny, and Starfish

I go to the beach next to Starfish when I'm in Trelawny I love it there so peaceful

Sorry Q I don't know a thing about the resorts, but I know the Ladies got you!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Dens: I will be in Germantown Maryland once I arrive. But I will most definitely be coming to your neck of the woods cause that's where all my In Laws are. I only pray nothing goes wrong cause I tell you chile,
my fiance bought my ticket already
. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

I hope all goes well. Never buy a ticket before visa is in hand.

Oh okay cool, yes I remember the in-laws are in Lithonia!!!

Yep y'all did that, with going head and getting that ticket! :rofl: Go head, I'm not mad at cha!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz: congrats on the visa :dance:

TAMH: it's good that you're confident because confidence goes a long way, I wish you all the best girl!

Dens: as I said before, I doubt you'll be on here ytalking as much but lets see coz I know when my hubby comes I'l be busy doing either 1 of 2 things: getting busy and or applying a ice pack to go get busy again :devil: . I'm determined to get my baby Alexis :star:

I'm at work and everybody is so tense and uptight because we're being inspected ALL day but I'm not soiling my draws until it's 4 when I'm by myself w' like 7 kids and the morning staff is gone. Wish me luck :blush:

Chile! I got no other choice but to be. I"m claiming it in Jesus name. I"m getting ready to go baby making myself cause the clock is ticking and I most certainly don't want to be no Grandma Mama.

TAMH

Timeline
Dillon..........Jawi just made a post JUST for you. She started it out with Dillon.

How old are they? I think they only do it up to 12. And, you can request not to have one. It was kind of nice to know someone was looking after Molly while we were there. She was only 7. Justin was a big bad 10 and went and did his own thing.

There is the regular FDR too. We just went to Pebbles cause it was cheaper. I think they are similar; but FDR is a lot bigger.

tay will be 13 by that time and altho steph is 8, GIRL she has the mind and mannerism of someone MUCH older..

yeah.. i have to start laying the smack down on that one..

i like cheaper too.. chances are we won't even be there most of the time, but if we wanna just be lazy a couple of days i like to know they can still have fun.. im so excited, hopefully they will see roger in a whole new light on his own turf.

Timeline
I just recommended FDR to my friend - she has 3 year old twins - Her husband wants to go to JA - she told him no, he just bought her a new car, so he shouldn't spend anymore money on her - After I got through beating her over the head, I sent him an email with my recommendations, FDR topping the list because of the nannies.

By the way, it's not like they HAVE to go with the Nanny. Sometimes you all just hang around together with the nanny there. It's not like they wisk them away from you. Your kids kind of tell you what they want to do. There were so many activities, my kids were really happy. And, she stocked the frig in our room with whatever they liked to snack on and drink.

And, I forgot to mention, Pebbles has 2 distinct rooms. Don't laugh, but it kind of looked like Stables to me. There was a wall about 8 foot up and then chair rails or something dividing the rooms. But, the point is you actually have your own room with a door and you can still hear the kids if they need you. It was just the right amount of privacy.

. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

I hope all goes well. Never buy a ticket before visa is in hand.

Yeah, I agree.

Good luck.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.