Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone..To comment on thompson2b post about adjustment . i think its single to married life.. I know we haven't said i do yet but i see where i am forgetting that i have to remember things aren't not solely up to me . I have literally got ready to go to the store and not say a word and he will say i want to go and then i realize i should have asked or included him . But for the last 7 yrs i have always done things alone it slips my mind.. Thank god he is understanding and doesn't get upset.. it does take getting used to even down to the tv watching .. I am grateful he is here it is a adjustment for sure.

I so understand where you are coming from!

Timeline
Morning all!

Just got to work and got pissed off the second I walked in the door - Not a good start to the day!

I hope your day gets better. Im having a blah kinda day (like Dillon was yesterday) I swear if I didn't know better, I was pregnant. I want to eat/sleep all the time. But since the factory is CONDEMNED that aint happening :rofl:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who watched Idol last night? I wet my pants laughing at this guy - best audition ever, God Bless him!

Am-Y5DVjZIA

"pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground, hat turn sideways .....................LOL :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Who watched Idol last night? I wet my pants laughing at this guy - best audition ever, God Bless him!

Am-Y5DVjZIA

Omg! That was funny!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Aww MsTee I was joking with yuh no need ta take it serious...

I know ms Dada not taking it serious mama :)

JaP & Mexilus: Good Luck on your interviews today :thumbs: . Can't wait to hear the good news.

I forgot Mexilus!!!! Positive vibes to you! :thumbs:

Hi everybody I feel so out of the loop. My computer is acting up, back at school, working in the clinic giving massages, fighting off the flu,trying to catch up(Yall can talk) and trying to get used to typing on this touch screen! FIRST.....PHILLY my mind has been thinking bout u and thinking positive thoughts-hang in there girl! Congrats on the approvals....excited for those getting ready to jump the broom! Welcome to the newbies and welome back to those who have been gone.

I will b on late night west coast time catching up daily........so don't forget bout me!

Sam & Rasta: congrats :dance::dance:

TAMH: welcome and read your pm's :star:

Philly: nothing beats prayers girl, I hope you hear something soon.....

Everyone, have a great day, I'll be watching but doubt I'll be posting. Mi caan keep up wid unuh, chat too damn much :D

Good Morning Yardies....I have donated to Yele and I am prying for the ppl of Haiti. I watched CNN & Good Morning America and cant stop crying at what I am seeing. With each passing hour its getting worse. It is so sad.

Congrats Sam & Rasta..... :dance:

Mawning Jamerican, K Jenkins, and Lady C thanks so much for your concern continue to pray I am trying to stay positive.

I am so distressed I still can't get in touch with anyone, my Mothers phone rang last night @ 1:00 am from an unknown # but she didn't reach in time. We are praying that it is a family member trying to reach us so there is hope. Thanks everyone for your prayers (L)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Am-Y5DVjZIA

I usually don't but I saw this I was in :crying: and because Mary J was duckin at the one dude who said she couldn't sing anyway lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Bunz yup they took urine and blood from my Husband for the drug test they also tested for HIV and STD. @ my Cousin's medical they did a prostate exam but that was for the the Canadian embassy. He was hotter than fish grease cause the Dr was too rough :blink:

Yeah, I agree....they drug test.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hi Philly,

Philly, I have sent an e-mail to one of my friends that lives in Port-au-Prince, he has not responded to the email yet, but if I do hear from him what area is your family members from. I can ask him if he has heard anything about the conditions for that area.

Also, My gf is from Haiti, so she and her family are trying to contact family members too. If I hear anything that maybe of assistance to you, I would gladly pass it on. I know you have your sources, but many ears can travel far.

Your family and friends are in my prayers.

Roxcie

My prayers to your friends and all in Haiti.

Tee Michael Majid is such a good actor but he is playing a bad guy I love his range but Van Vicker your man cry too much LOL

Gril yes this is what he told me he wanted and also do a photo shoot at that ghetto photo studio at the Ghetto Ham that does these type of sexy pics for rappers and what not and all the teens are flocking there like crazy. Chile please he need fi guh sit dung!

ZKVlc5xchTc

Seriously.....they call it Ghetto Ham?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I am so distressed I still can't get in touch with anyone, my Mothers phone rang last night @ 1:00 am from an unknown # but she didn't reach in time. We are praying that it is a family member trying to reach us so there is hope. Thanks everyone for your prayers (L)

Philly, if you want to send me info, one of my co-workers has family in Port au Prince, and she has reached them already - I will see if they can find any info out for you.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
guilty, I was a tom boy too until I grew these big ol watermelons on my chest :rofl::rofl: which forced me into "ladyhood". I still don't like to wear dresses and skirts. Gotta act all lady like. I wanna sit with my legs open for goodness sake lol and yall know how I feel about shoes lol

I am the girliest tomboy you will ever meet. I love to fish and hunt. I love baseball and football like it's all there is. Etc. Etc. But, if I could wear a girlie dress and heels every day I would!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
OMG Philly that is so heartbreaking!

I am going home now. Tonight is my daughters first reconciliation so I will say a few prayers for Haiti tonight when I am at church and even light a few candles.

OMG.....first Communion this year? How fun. They are so adorable on that day. Look like angels.

I LOVED first reconciliation....where they all run to be first in line at the confessionals. I remember that later when they grumble about it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.