MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was about to order it, when ya'll mentioned that it's long. Steven gave me that New Moon book about warewolves or something for Christmas, but the thickness of it is discouraging.

Her man probably has been acting up, so she's gone a bit crazy. My saying: Behind every crazy woman is a man.

Mine hits the "Remove friend" button when I get too many of those.

New moon is in BIG print. Not really as long as it looks.

Caribbean is VERY long and small print.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA.. he sounds like roger when it comes to the peeps LOL

girl i didn't comment cuz i dont know how it is there, but here, anybody come to receptions, even if they are not invited..

my sister had double the ppl at her reception as she had at the wedding...

we just serve till the food is gone, and whenits gone SORRY..

i would only invite my fam and close friends tho

Yall know I'm trying to be politically correct but you know the kind of folks I'm dealing with...you can't disown some of your family members and lawd yes, I got some country folks...bless their hearts...I love them and all but one of my uncles be dripping jeri curl juice all over the place...I'm not trying to have that at my reception! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Nat! At the end of the day, I have to be practical and realize I can't invite everyone I know...lol! It's not like Den is going to know any of these folks any ways. I asked him if he wanted to invite his older brother that lives here in the states and I can't really repeat what all he said to that! :blush:

Uh, I take it they aren't on the best of terms??

Timeline
Well you know the old folks have this saying that if you go looking you will find...my thing is but if there is nothing there I won't find anything.... :lol:

I must admit Den has been the most open guy I've ever been with...so maybe that's why we have made it through and are getting married. I just hope everything stays on the up and up cause I would hate for him to go on an extended fishing trip :whistle:

same here girl.. i believe honesty and communication is the key.. this was an ldr for 2 years, that is no easy task and altho i was scared to be as honest as i was sometimes, as i know he was as well, it made what we have now soooo much stronger i believe.. .. ya'll will be just fine!!

i would too, but thats not most women, esp if they know the man got a woman..come on you know that..

to play devils advocate.. if i she see's a number in a bf phone, maybe she had to muster up enough courage just to call let alone try and have a convo with you..

What these women need to realize is...stop calling the woman/women...deal directly with your man. I'm not calling no female :no: ...I'm dealing right with the source :bonk: ...jack his rass up!!!!! :rofl:

I'm so serious... :whistle:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

same here girl.. i believe honesty and communication is the key.. this was an ldr for 2 years, that is no easy task and altho i was scared to be as honest as i was sometimes, as i know he was as well, it made what we have now soooo much stronger i believe.. .. ya'll will be just fine!!

Yeah girl...what they say..."Anything worth having is not always easy to attain" or something like that...I pray we continue on those same principles that brought us together and has kept us through all this time...LDRs are no joke!!! :wacko:

There will be good days and bad...but I'm hoping the good dang gon sho outshine the bad! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
It must be a day for that kinda thing. This lady in the dept across the hall made home-made chocolate covered peanut butter finger things. She mixed the PB w/rice krispies so it's light & crunchy & has a chocolate coating. MMMMMM! I've had 4 today! :whistle:

That sounds yummy. I brought two king cakes for my coworkers today: one with strawberry filling & one with pineapple (which I'd never had before). I was surprised how good the pineapple one was.

well that was one battle i didn't wish to fight, love that man too much.. he's okay w/ some of the friends, just not the ones that used to like me :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

Same here. I let go of most of my male friends who were ex's, but not the ones where there has never been any romantic interest.

BO is not only an obese problem.

That's true. I can immediately think of 2 people who aren't big at all who have BO issues.

We also really like Old Navy when they are having good sales. We've gotten those sweaters he likes so much there & even a few other nice things. They have this great fleece-lined (like the sheep fur looking stuff) hoody there. He got one & I want one too!

We got a few things from Old Navy, too. And Marshall's & JC Penny's. But mostly Target, since there's one around the corner.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yall know I'm trying to be politically correct but you know the kind of folks I'm dealing with...you can't disown some of your family members and lawd yes, I got some country folks...bless their hearts...I love them and all but one of my uncles be dripping jeri curl juice all over the place...I'm not trying to have that at my reception! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thank God for small families

Timeline
Her man probably has been acting up, so she's gone a bit crazy. My saying: Behind every crazy woman is a man.

Mine hits the "Remove friend" button when I get too many of those.

:lol: Ain't that the truth?? She had to get crazy somehow!

Please don't remove me if I send you too many 'African Safari' requests! :lol::(:P

i second that..

man ells, some of your friends be having me give them the side eye w/ their actions..

Yeah, me too! Especially since some of these same friends have either slept with or swooped in on guys I liked way before they even knew the guy existed. Oh well, I've got it in check & ain't no one swooping in on my husband! :no::no:

:rofl::rofl:

For some reason the 'country' comment reminds me of hubby's dad's party for his GF this last weekend.....people were packing huge plates of food up even before everyone who'd be showing up to the party arrived. Geez ya vultures! At least wait until 11:00 or so to see who all is coming & wants some food! :lol::bonk:

i want precious

You got it!

Rant -

Why call my Number THREE times from a private call, and ask me "Who dis?" when I answer, and when I respond that you called me, who is this? she hangs up? ####### - if you want to know who I am, or found my number in your man's phone, I can guarantee that it is purely platonic, for the last several years - But what do you think you are accomplishing by not giving me more info, besides making me wonder whose woman found my #?

Oh Hell Naw!

jg whenever philly starts talking "techie" talk.. my eyes glaze over and start picturing the lil ppl from charlie and the chocolate factory singing.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

dw.. i meant to tell you its good you are getting prepared for the fact that den will miss his bambino..

some days i felt guilty for having so much fun w/ roger and my family while his kids didn't have their daddy, some days i felt disappointed cuz he would be so bummed missing lil mama's first words/first bday etc.. like i wanted my love to fill that void for him, which it can't but its all just crazy the feelings you go thru in that situation..

i felt like an evil stepmother sometimes, but things are better now that i know he will be there soon. i can't wait till either we are all together or he can just go see them a lil more often..

LOL @ Q you should hear my Boss even at times I'm like :blink: :blink: :blink: just sounds like blah blah blha womp womp womp haaaaa

Awee Q I understand how you feel I'm sure its truly hard for him, when is he going to be able to go home and spend time with the babies?

Sammy Davis Jr. is singing "The Candy Man" to me right now. I'm listening to what I call PROZAC in my itunes library. I forgot the damn ipod today.

LOL @ the Prozac playlist!

Yeah girl thanks...I maybe PM you or calling you one of these days...like how do I deal? :unsure: I know it must be hard on any Father...but I told him as soon as he can go back...we'll be back to see lil'man! So Den is excited and looking forward to that in the upcoming months! :dance:

I'm still dealing as well cause any one that knows me knows how bad I love kids and that was something I was looking forward for us to share and embark on together as a first...please don't get me started talking and sharing feelings and emotions... :whistle: lol

Den's are you looking forward to having children?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
What these women need to realize is...stop calling the woman/women...deal directly with your man. I'm not calling no female :no: ...I'm dealing right with the source :bonk: ...jack his rass up!!!!! :rofl:

Yeah; but if it's the man's fault, make it the man's fault. Not all the woman's fault like she tied him up and forced him or something. It's so easy to blame and so hard for some people to take responsibility.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

EXACTLY..

Uh, I take it they aren't on the best of terms??

Girl his whole family shout out!!! They a mess...and I was trying to be in the middle and work it out and I think I'm just going to let it be and in due time they will work through it...cause I don't want to expose any potential children of mine to that history of mistreatment and just issues.

Every family has issues but I know with my family there was more love and support... Den didn't get that...he didn't have a pleasant childhood at all. So I'm having to learn that there are some hurts and old wounds that may never heal. It makes me sad cause he is such a loving and caring person and he loves his family but they don't love him the same way. It's all about what can he do for them and when they're done using him...they done until the next go round. I do vibe with one of his sisters and her kids, two of his brothers is cool, and I have yet to meet his baby sister who is like 15. His dad works a lot..but the rest...I'm shaking my head! Hot Mess!!!! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

PHILLY -- mi is on mi way home n wen mi reach di mi a hope fi fine wah mi di a wait fah fi nearly 2 mont now...seen.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

IDK.....sometimes behind (some) crazy women are just her crazy girlfriends. Poor men have no chance.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.