MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Yup, I have suspects -

Actually, funny story - One of my exes and I are still friends - took us a long time to get there, but we were together forever and are in a good place now - I know if I needed something I could pick up the phone and he has my back and visa versa - His Mom has been really sick so we have talked a bit more - I was out near where he lives one night and called his phone (he has a new #) to see if he was around - a woman's voice was on his vm - I hung up and thought OH SHYT, I didn't block my #! Who's he messing with now? I was afraid to answer it when it called back, lol - told him about it the next time I talked to him and he cracked up - he lost his phone so he has his Moms - sure enough, when I looked at the # again I realized it was her # -

I don't play that game either - DJ already knows this, and has talked to some of my guy friends -

Wow...like I use to play the call game when I was in high school but I just don't have time to go through Den's phone and try to call folks...lol

Although my ex, did get busted by his cell phone and a message that was left on it by some skank...poe thang! For some reason his phone was charging, while he was in the shower and I had never had a reason to go through his phone but I did and booya...there it was...8 years down the drain...thank you, good-bye!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds like you found some great things....our stores here are always so picked over I don't bother. Plus in our area I worry about bed bugs so I just buy new....but at places like Walmart & Target.

Target has been our #1 spot for clothes shopping, too.

Okay Yall I got a serious question of the day...

How do you decide whom to invite to your reception, when everybody and their mama and cousin and dem have expressed that they want to come? :unsure:

Also our reception will be like a month after our ceremony...

I only wanted to invite immediate family & a small # of close friends. But my mother/aunt wanted to invite more people. Since they paid for the location & catering, I told them invite as many as they wanted to pay for. I paid for the cake & our clothes only. We ended up having about 50 show up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who wants to read a gross story?

Okay, well let me preface by stating that I'm very aware that I've got some extra junk in the trunk & everywhere else & I try not to hate on anyone. When people are mean & say things like 'fat people stink' I always say BS to myself cause I know for dyam sure I'm not stinky. I'm quite hygenic thank you very much! Anyway, there's this woman at my work who is severely obese...probably about 350 or more. For her to just walk from her desk to the bathroom it sounds like she just ran a marathon she's so winded. I feel sorry for her but am disgusted too to be honest. Once, she was sick & couldn't make it to the bathroom....sh*t herself & left a trail down our hallway all the way to the bathroom. I had to get our custodians to come clean up after her. I'm sure she was mortified but got dyam! Today I see her heading from the opposite side of the hall & I'm going to the bathroom. I'm in a stall & what seems like a full 3 minutes later, she finally comes into the bathroom (you can hear her huffing & puffing) & picks the stall RIGHT NEXT TO MINE! There are 11 stalls....perhaps you could give us a space between?? I always try to do that if it's not full....give someone a '1-stall clearance' ya know? So as I'm finishing my business, suddenly this HORRENDOUSLY pungent smell of BO wafts up from the floor & that's all I can smell! Now I believe when people say fat people stink. Not all of them obviously but when you get so big you can't properly clean yourself, it's time to get some real help!

BO is not only an obese problem.

I actually know of a woman who says she is so busy with her life and her kids she only showers every 3 or 4 days. She wears the same outfit at least 2 days in a row.....I mean ALL the same outfit. Owns only one bra. Not sure how often she brushes her teeth; but I'd venture to guess not as often as should be. It just grosses me out.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
LMAO - Yup, I have two that I am pretty sure wouldn't have told their girls about me - even though there has been nothing between us for years and years - since those two are the ones I recently spoke to, I am sure it is one of their women - But grow up and ASK me!!! Even if I were messing, I'd tell the truth!

i would too, but thats not most women, esp if they know the man got a woman..come on you know that..

to play devils advocate.. if i she see's a number in a bf phone, maybe she had to muster up enough courage just to call let alone try and have a convo with you..

Edited by dancehallquana

Okay, well let me preface by stating that I'm very aware that I've got some extra junk in the trunk & everywhere else & I try not to hate on anyone. When people are mean & say things like 'fat people stink' I always say BS to myself cause I know for dyam sure I'm not stinky. I'm quite hygenic thank you very much! Anyway, there's this woman at my work who is severely obese...probably about 350 or more. For her to just walk from her desk to the bathroom it sounds like she just ran a marathon she's so winded. I feel sorry for her but am disgusted too to be honest. Once, she was sick & couldn't make it to the bathroom....sh*t herself & left a trail down our hallway all the way to the bathroom. I had to get our custodians to come clean up after her. I'm sure she was mortified but got dyam! Today I see her heading from the opposite side of the hall & I'm going to the bathroom. I'm in a stall & what seems like a full 3 minutes later, she finally comes into the bathroom (you can hear her huffing & puffing) & picks the stall RIGHT NEXT TO MINE! There are 11 stalls....perhaps you could give us a space between?? I always try to do that if it's not full....give someone a '1-stall clearance' ya know? So as I'm finishing my business, suddenly this HORRENDOUSLY pungent smell of BO wafts up from the floor & that's all I can smell! Now I believe when people say fat people stink. Not all of them obviously but when you get so big you can't properly clean yourself, it's time to get some real help!

:o I am at a lost for words for once in my life!!!!!

I actually know of a woman who says she is so busy with her life and her kids she only showers every 3 or 4 days. She wears the same outfit at least 2 days in a row.....I mean ALL the same outfit. Owns only one bra. Not sure how often she brushes her teeth; but I'd venture to guess not as often as should be. It just grosses me out.

Again I am at a lost for words...nasty rass B's!!!! :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
well that was one battle i didn't wish to fight, love that man too much.. he's okay w/ some of the friends, just not the ones that used to like me :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

So is my hubby. He'll deal with it either way but I try to respect him cause we both have a mild jealous streak. If it would make me uncomfortable to see him interacting a certain way with a female friend, I make sure that I don't act that way with a male friend. When we went to Tahoe & stayed at my friend's timeshare, a fun game of spoons was being played & he was sitting next to my good friend. I was okay with him getting excited & them sharing a hug after a fun round, I was even okay with sharing a cheek smooch....but I was not okay after about the 2nd lip smooch. I asked him if he'd like me kissing my friend's husband the same way & that put a stop to that.

I only wanted to invite immediate family & a small # of close friends. But my mother/aunt wanted to invite more people. Since they paid for the location & catering, I told them invite as many as they wanted to pay for. I paid for the cake & our clothes only. We ended up having about 50 show up.

Thanks Nat! At the end of the day, I have to be practical and realize I can't invite everyone I know...lol! It's not like Den is going to know any of these folks any ways. I asked him if he wanted to invite his older brother that lives here in the states and I can't really repeat what all he said to that! :blush:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

aint that the truth!

Timeline
Wow...like I use to play the call game when I was in high school but I just don't have time to go through Den's phone and try to call folks...lol

Although my ex, did get busted by his cell phone and a message that was left on it by some skank...poe thang! For some reason his phone was charging, while he was in the shower and I had never had a reason to go through his phone but I did and booya...there it was...8 years down the drain...thank you, good-bye!!

OKAY!! i don't have the time.. ive only been in 2 serious relationships so i don't have much experience, never looked thru ex hubby's phone, and if i ever feel the need to look thru roger's, i prolly had enough evidence already to leave his rass.. if i did call, all i need to know is that its a womans voice.. i prolly would hang up and then ask him why i don't know this chic.. i don't need to hear no side story.. let it come from the horses mouth..

imma a flirt.. i say babes, honey all that and it can sometime get me in unnecessary trouble, if roger call.. he don't hang up like me LOL.. but my REAL friends have talked w/ him and its been all good..

So is my hubby. He'll deal with it either way but I try to respect him cause we both have a mild jealous streak. If it would make me uncomfortable to see him interacting a certain way with a female friend, I make sure that I don't act that way with a male friend. When we went to Tahoe & stayed at my friend's timeshare, a fun game of spoons was being played & he was sitting next to my good friend. I was okay with him getting excited & them sharing a hug after a fun round, I was even okay with sharing a cheek smooch....but I was not okay after about the 2nd lip smooch. I asked him if he'd like me kissing my friend's husband the same way & that put a stop to that.

Oh heck no...... :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Oh man, that sucks! But good thing it happened cause look now!

Target has been our #1 spot for clothes shopping, too.

We also really like Old Navy when they are having good sales. We've gotten those sweaters he likes so much there & even a few other nice things. They have this great fleece-lined (like the sheep fur looking stuff) hoody there. He got one & I want one too!

True....but it certainly doesn't help when you're so big you can't reach everywhere to get the stink out!

That is just nasty! There is no reason for that other than laziness! Where's the 'blech' smiley??

Timeline
Ever read James Michner's "Caribbean"? It's the same thing across the Caribbean. It's pretty awesome.

I was about to order it, when ya'll mentioned that it's long. Steven gave me that New Moon book about warewolves or something for Christmas, but the thickness of it is discouraging.

Why call my Number THREE times from a private call, and ask me "Who dis?" when I answer, and when I respond that you called me, who is this? she hangs up? ####### - if you want to know who I am, or found my number in your man's phone, I can guarantee that it is purely platonic, for the last several years - But what do you think you are accomplishing by not giving me more info, besides making me wonder whose woman found my #?

Her man probably has been acting up, so she's gone a bit crazy. My saying: Behind every crazy woman is a man.

My finger hits the 'block application' button! :lol:

Mine hits the "Remove friend" button when I get too many of those.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Thanks Nat! At the end of the day, I have to be practical and realize I can't invite everyone I know...lol! It's not like Den is going to know any of these folks any ways. I asked him if he wanted to invite his older brother that lives here in the states and I can't really repeat what all he said to that! :blush:

HA.. he sounds like roger when it comes to the peeps LOL

girl i didn't comment cuz i dont know how it is there, but here, anybody come to receptions, even if they are not invited..

my sister had double the ppl at her reception as she had at the wedding...

we just serve till the food is gone, and whenits gone SORRY..

i would only invite my fam and close friends tho

OKAY!! i don't have the time.. ive only been in 2 serious relationships so i don't have much experience, never looked thru ex hubby's phone, and if i ever feel the need to look thru roger's, i prolly had enough evidence already to leave his rass.. if i did call, all i need to know is that its a womans voice.. i prolly would hang up and then ask him why i don't know this chic.. i don't need to hear no side story.. let it come from the horses mouth..

imma a flirt.. i say babes, honey all that and it can sometime get me in unnecessary trouble, if roger call.. he don't hang up like me LOL.. but my REAL friends have talked w/ him and its been all good..

Well you know the old folks have this saying that if you go looking you will find...my thing is but if there is nothing there I won't find anything.... :lol:

I must admit Den has been the most open guy I've ever been with...so maybe that's why we have made it through and are getting married. I just hope everything stays on the up and up cause I would hate for him to go on an extended fishing trip :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.