MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Well, I am getting ready for the big Obama speech tonight. :thumbs:

Good afternoon Myjamwifey!

From mawnin mi deh pan mi phone a try catch up wid all a di post dem an mi jus reach di end and now mi lunch break done, mek unno cyaan chat suh? Save some fi lata wen mi deh suh mi can join in, cho :angry:

Going back into the classroom now, those darn rugrats drive me nuts!

A bunch of chatter boxes!!! :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching this thing on Annie Oakley the other night on history channel. She would shoot the ash off a cigarette in people's mouths. It was awesome. Ironically, she did that with Kaiser Wilhelm before War and is quoted at saying if given a chance to do it again, she would "accidentally miss" and hit him in the head. It was such a cool story.

:lol:

I could try and watch it online. Although, I have no idea wth you just said. Can I just turn on the computer and watch it online? I'll be at the firehouse Friday. We could probably watch it Fri. night or next time he's at firehouse, which is Tuesday, I think.

Otherwise, I will take on CD. Dying to see that one.

Trying to think what else is out there I want to see...........Oh, that Rock Toothfairy movie. The Lovely Bones. It's Complicated. Nine. Sherlock Holmes. The Blind Side.

You name I can send you the link :wow:

Quana did you see my e-mail I sent today?

Oh Hells naw :bonk: thats it I'm hitting the Tpike to the burg tonight!

*RANT*

im listening to gospel music to keep Rashida at bay :angry: already had to let one co-worker what it is...

*RANT OVER*

Girl I need to be listening to that too, but instead its Alicia Keys, these Sales fools done tapped my one good nerve! mi phone deh pon ignore deh rest of deh day!

I hit the stop asking me about this application button or whatever that is.

LOL I'm gonna take your advice :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's me too. I'm a history buff so anyone who writes where I actually research on my own during and after, I am all about. Ken Follett is one of my favs. And, I'm not reading Harry Turtledove.

I wish I'd paid more attention to history in high school. Of course, I don't think they made it very interesting then. Now though, I always wish I could go back in time & stand places during whatever period I'm learning about. I'd like to see these places in person!

Dammit......Sus stopped posting and I wondered why. NOW I know. She must've driven by here and put the bag of Reese's peanut butter cups in our kitchen. I innocently went down there to get another Diet Coke. EEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

It must be a day for that kinda thing. This lady in the dept across the hall made home-made chocolate covered peanut butter finger things. She mixed the PB w/rice krispies so it's light & crunchy & has a chocolate coating. MMMMMM! I've had 4 today! :whistle:

Timeline
MrsTee, you all the way turned up today, huh? Don't hurt 'em!

yes, i need a serious vacation.. after 22 years you would think they know better by now...maybe I will have a BIG sexy party, take my mind off things....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies!!!

Ok what did I miss??

@DensWifey - Does Dens have his visa yet?

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Girl you are killing me today.... :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol:

You name I can send you the link :wow:

Girl I need to be listening to that too, but instead its Alicia Keys, these Sales fools done tapped my one good nerve! mi phone deh pon ignore deh rest of deh day!

LOL I'm gonna take your advice :yes:

Are you saying my email address, Philly? I want them all if you have them or can get them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Anyone read Banana Shout? It's set in Negril, it's supposedly true about how the resort Banana Shout was built - interesting read.

Rant -

Why call my Number THREE times from a private call, and ask me "Who dis?" when I answer, and when I respond that you called me, who is this? she hangs up? ####### - if you want to know who I am, or found my number in your man's phone, I can guarantee that it is purely platonic, for the last several years - But what do you think you are accomplishing by not giving me more info, besides making me wonder whose woman found my #?

:angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hey Yardies!!!

Ok what did I miss??

@DensWifey - Does Dens have his visa yet?

Hey Mrs..yes he does! He will be touching down in the"A" Tuesday night.... :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dammit......Sus stopped posting and I wondered why. NOW I know. She must've driven by here and put the bag of Reese's peanut butter cups in our kitchen. I innocently went down there to get another Diet Coke. EEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I stopped posting cause everyone ignore my rant!

:angry:

Why yuh vex?

sus.. ya too fass, jus wait fa d fi get here!!

tre i almost thought that was u posting that.. i had to cover my mouth LOL

Why mi fass? :innocent:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

yes, i need a serious vacation.. after 22 years you would think they know better by now...maybe I will have a BIG sexy party, take my mind off things....

:thumbs:

I stopped posting cause everyone ignore my rant!

Noooooooo! Don't do us like that Sus :crying:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Anyone read Banana Shout? It's set in Negril, it's supposedly true about how the resort Banana Shout was built - interesting read.

Rant -

Why call my Number THREE times from a private call, and ask me "Who dis?" when I answer, and when I respond that you called me, who is this? she hangs up? ####### - if you want to know who I am, or found my number in your man's phone, I can guarantee that it is purely platonic, for the last several years - But what do you think you are accomplishing by not giving me more info, besides making me wonder whose woman found my #?

I'd like to read that one too. Isn't there another one about Negril also?

Hmmm....someone is going to be in trouble (over nothing too)! LOL!

omg.. me and my daughters CANT WAIT for jd in AIWL!!!!!!

I want to see it in 3D & fall down that rabbit hole with Alice! What I wonder though is....why does it take so long for them to release the movie?? If previews are out now, why do they wait so many months??

Sus, do you have any suspects as to whom this woman could have gotten your number? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.