MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, everyone!

Only today, then Friday, then the WEEKEND!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone..To comment on thompson2b post about adjustment . i think its single to married life.. I know we haven't said i do yet but i see where i am forgetting that i have to remember things aren't not solely up to me . I have literally got ready to go to the store and not say a word and he will say i want to go and then i realize i should have asked or included him . But for the last 7 yrs i have always done things alone it slips my mind.. Thank god he is understanding and doesn't get upset.. it does take getting used to even down to the tv watching .. I am grateful he is here it is a adjustment for sure.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

Only today, then Friday, then the WEEKEND!

I m actually excited for the weekend too cause i'm off that don't normally happen and a plus is the kids go to their dads

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I m actually excited for the weekend too cause i'm off that don't normally happen and a plus is the kids go to their dads

Then we know it will be a GREAT weekend for you!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Sam & Rasta: congrats :dance::dance:

TAMH: welcome and read your pm's :star:

Philly: nothing beats prayers girl, I hope you hear something soon.....

Everyone, have a great day, I'll be watching but doubt I'll be posting. Mi caan keep up wid unuh, chat too damn much :D

Morning Krystle. I checked my PM and there's no message there. Did you send me a PM?

TAMH

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies....I have donated to Yele and I am prying for the ppl of Haiti. I watched CNN & Good Morning America and cant stop crying at what I am seeing. With each passing hour its getting worse. It is so sad.

Well today was our big day and we were approved! :dance: Excited doesn't even begin to describe the feeling!! Everything went very smooth. 7:30 appointment, went thru the document check-in by 7:45 and were out the door by 8:15!

Asked my hubby when & how we met, when we were married, if he'd met any of my family. Asked me if I'd met any of his and if they were at the wedding. Asked me how often I come, looked at my passport, and we were done!

Hope all that had interviews today (and upcoming) have similar experiences. My thanks to all for helping us get to this point!

Congrats Sam & Rasta..... :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

JaP & Mexilus: Good Luck on your interviews today :thumbs: . Can't wait to hear the good news.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Good morning everyone ... today is turning out to be sad ..with all the bad new in Haiti got me sad . then i return home form taking my daughter form school i come to my street full of cop and ambulances and i find out one of the boys was hit by a car getting on the bus .. i am praying for the young boy and his family...

JaP & Mexilus: Good Luck on your interviews today :thumbs: . Can't wait to hear the good news.

I second that jap and mexilus

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

bV05KOpPIxM

Tee I know you like this one I love the endings with a twist!

Good morning, I couldn't even stay awake long enough to watch all of it, gotta finish it today, don't want to fall behind!

POSITIVE VIBES JAP

Timeline

Who is getting word from JaP?

Good Morning Yardies....I have donated to Yele and I am prying for the ppl of Haiti. I watched CNN & Good Morning America and cant stop crying at what I am seeing. With each passing hour its getting worse. It is so sad.

See. I can't look at stuff like that on tv or see the pictures. I'd probably have the same reaction.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning!

Congratulations to yesterday's approvals. That is wonderful news!

Good Luck to Jap's man today! Hope mama and the baby are doing well.

My2.. such sad news... I hope that the boy is ok. I wait for the bus with Tierra in the morning. Drivers are crazy! SOme people are just not paying attention when the drive. I truly think using a cellphone while driving should be against the law.. that distracts so many people.

I continue to think of Haiti, the stories and pictures had me crying last night. I wish I belonged to some emergency team so that I could go and help. Although I am not sure I could handle it. I pray for only good things.

I finished reading Eat, Pray, Love.. it is such an inspiring book. Part of the book talks about how negative people make everyone around them negative. Oh that is so true. I wish the people around me were more positive, empathetic, grateful and able to forgive...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
You can figure it out, MrsTee! We're counting on you.

Only in the past few years have I discovered how much I love dresses. They're so easy!

Says who Nat? I can never find one because these jumbo jets are bigger than the bottom part of me so it makes it that much more difficult. It might fit up top but then I look like a tent at the bottom.... Not easy at all! :blink:

Hi MRStee, see I took you up on your offer. looking forward to being a part of the yardie thread.

Welcome and we have the same name spelled the same way!!!! :)

So, hubby saw his first snow in Tahoe this last week & loved it! I think we have a snowboard enthusiast in the making which is great cause now I'll have someone to go with. Some pics are on FB for anyone who wants to see. We left Wednesday night & stayed until Saturday morning at my friend's timeshare condo & were at the ski park that Friday after getting over colds that were trying to hit us. He enjoyed his lesson & I enjoyed my few runs down the big hills. Definitely not anywhere near as in shape as I would've liked but still fun. We had a good time at the condo with friends & on the way back on Saturday, stopped at his Dad's & stayed one night there. It was nice & pretty relaxing. Messed his Dad & Dad's GF up with my version of Jamaican rum punch! LOL! Got back Sunday night & just getting back into the groove after the mini-vaca. Not too much else going on aside from that. I start school again next week but have only 1 class this semester & I'll have my AA & transfer eligibility. Got As in both my geography & english class....the A in english was a small miracle! Hubby is still going to school & pounding the pavement looking for part-time work. I need to make him a resume but I've been lazy in that department. A job (& the money) would be nice but school & reading is the top priority. This Saturday we're finally going to see Avatar but in Imax 3D...we tried NY weekend but it was sold out. Then next Wednesday we are going to see Ovo (Cirque du Soleil) & we're both looking forward to that. After all that fun, it's time to buckle down & get serious about everything!

Sounds like everything running smoothly. Nice Lehi spent time with Dad.

Hey Philly; just got back from a prayer vigil in DC and it was heart breaking to hear names...I wanted to pass out the lady that organized the prayer lost her entire (immediate) family...she told her story of how she came to the states illegally and all the horrible things that took place before she got her...I pushed through the crowd to hug her. I asked her what I can do and she said a hug is where we can all start--

Philly have u heard from your cousin yet?

That is heartbreaking

Timeline
Well today was our big day and we were approved! :dance: Excited doesn't even begin to describe the feeling!! Everything went very smooth. 7:30 appointment, went thru the document check-in by 7:45 and were out the door by 8:15!

Asked my hubby when & how we met, when we were married, if he'd met any of my family. Asked me if I'd met any of his and if they were at the wedding. Asked me how often I come, looked at my passport, and we were done!

Hope all that had interviews today (and upcoming) have similar experiences. My thanks to all for helping us get to this point!

We were wondering! Congrats to you!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.