MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
No it aint Tre, I heard yall talking about it before... come to think of it, it has something to do with goats don't it? :blink: *looking for the throw up smiley*

Did I ever tell you about when I was at the resort and one of the chef's liked me, well he was serving goat, and I didn't know it. So when I went to eat it, I said "This beef sure is tender, then it hit me!!!! :blink: My best friend just laughed at me and the chef said to her "Tell your girlfriend to come and get some more" :blink: Noooooooooooo thank you!

Wait, you don't eat GOAT...manish water is soup...mi naw lie.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning all, hope all is well with everyone and their families.

Yesterday I lost my best friend, my grandmother. I feel like everyone is trying to take her place in the family now. They are having a meeting for the buriel arrangements, I just didnt want to be there. I am on speaker phone now why they are having the meeting.

I was there when she passed, she was doing so good didnt think it would end so soon.

Dr.s said she was done December 31, but she had another plan with God for Janauary 26. I am so glad that my little brother came 2 weeks ago and seen her that was a blessing.

JQ: I am so sorry to hear that your Grandma passed. My sincerest condolences. I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that you were able to say goodbye, and that she has gone to a better place.

Keep strong Ma sista.

TAMH

Girl that is my weakness as well...with the syrup!!! Lawd have mercy!

Has any of you on here tried mountain oysters before? :unsure: That has to be the worst along with chitlings!

you mean roasted GOAT balls...hell YES! -- even though dem seh woman not suppose to eat it...whatevah :whistle: -- where is DILLON she's going to get me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

mi cyaan manage:

manish wata

chicken feet

fish's head..

:rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I meant Philly in my earlier post, not JG

LOL KJ I knew you meant me, when I said the journey will just begin I want you to prepared for a complete change. Not only for yourself but for your SO, hence the reason we all share our adjustment stories so the newcomers can learn from our past experiences. Trust me these Ladies have been a lifesaver in that dept :thumbs:

Girl I got a way to make him forget all about that gold suit :devil::yes:

Den's you are soooo bad :yes:

"Good morning!"

K, yes girl I love to talk...once my dad made a bet with me that I couldn't be quiet from the drive from Miami to Orlando for a Disney World vacation...needless to say I did win that bet but it darn near killed me :whistle:

:rofl:

Morning Mamma, that is too funny you sound like me chatterbox, that's the one thing I always got in trouble for at school :lol:

cant seem to find table cloths...my bridesmaid decided to back out .... then i cant seem to get my kids father to buy inexpensive dresses for his oldest two so they can be in it ...

Oh no seems like you are running into issues, I know that can begin to seem overwhelming but just step back, take a breath and regroup! I know everything will work out for you Sis nothing is gonna spoil your day!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

mi cyaan manage:

manish wata - You've got to try -- mi ago call Rog

chicken feet - I'll give you a pass

fish's head.. - might give you a pass on this as well

tep aff a mi name

you mean roasted GOAT balls...hell YES! -- even though dem seh woman not suppose to eat it...whatevah :whistle: -- where is DILLON she's going to get me.

Yep! In south Georgia it is also common to have the pigs' balls...ewww...I don't even want my lemon pepper wings and fried rice anymore! I'm good for the day! :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Morning all! Happy Hump Day!

humpday-birddog.jpg

:rofl::rofl: That bird does NOT look happy!

cant seem to find table cloths...my bridesmaid decided to back out .... then i cant seem to get my kids father to buy inexpensive dresses for his oldest two so they can be in it ...

Sweetie pie....check out Michael's for the table cloths...they have some great wedding items there.

http://hosted.where2getit.com/michaels/?fo...rch&geoip=0

Or another thing, have you thought about just finding a place to rent the table cloths? They have wedding rental places that are fairly reasonable & you can get something fancy without having to store them later.

As far as the bridesmaid goes, it is not really necessary...many of us didn't have one. Is your mister having a groomsman? If not, then it will be even. Try not to stress....it's your wedding, you can do whatever you want. You can even have your Mom as your Matron of Honor if you want!

For the kids, check out JCPenney....they have some nice dresses at great prices these days. Don't count on their Dad....he may not be totally into the idea so just do it on your own & eliminate the stress on you of hounding him over it.

Don't worry, it's going to be a wonderful day! You're getting married to the love of your life!

Good morning Ladies... I am feeling yuck this morning... sinus headache...

I am sorry My2 about the stress. I didnt have a bridesmaid at all. I had Tierra. I have a few best girlfriends and didnt want to ask just one so I asked no one. Tierra, Louis and I walked down the "aisle" together. It was perfect.

Don't let tablecloths get you down... in the end, you are in love and it will be wonderful!

That sucks Cat. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Yep, everyone can do what makes them happy at their wedding. It doesn't have to be a traditional wedding in every sense of the word. Take what you want for yourself from the 'traditions' & do the rest in your style!

That is the worst!!!! To be half woke trying to get to the bathroom and back in a record amount of time and tripping or stumbling over shoes on your way and the darn things aren’t even yours! That is enough to make you want to wake them up by throwing the item at them :angry:

Wait wives please don’t try this at home :blush: ….

Ya feel me?? Drives me crazy! I have almost tripped a time or two on his shoes & on top of that, I don't see well without my glasses so at night, I'm really walking blind.

For more information, you can check out www.textbookaid.org

Thanks Lawny!

I would like to know who the bloodclaat idiot in my office is who left a 150 piece bag of M&Ms and Reeses in the kitchen party0017.gif

:rofl: If that were me, I'd be all over that!

I can usually avoid candy - but those are my two favorites :cry:

Mine too! :yes: (My co-worker friend just brought home-made peanut butter logs....MMMMM!)

Edited by Ellsinlove

Yep! In south Georgia it is also common to have the pigs' balls...ewww...I don't even want my lemon pepper wings and fried rice anymore! I'm good for the day! :blush:

I'm sorry :crying: didn't mean to spoil your appi

who like tripe and beans? :star:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tep aff a mi name

Hey Everyone, Today is terrible at work mi do everyone wuk :angry::blink:

Lawny yuh knoa mi luv goat balls that is one of my favorite dishes. email soon come mi need fi chat :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Girl that is my weakness as well...with the syrup!!! Lawd have mercy!

Has any of you on here tried mountain oysters before? :unsure: That has to be the worst along with chitlings!

I like chitlings!

Timeline

JQ I am sorry to hear about your granny's passing. You and your family are in my prayers and may her soul rest in peace

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.