MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Dens -- my husband can't wait to come home, he at the sea now getting some fish. I told him to bring back no less than 2 DOZEN! nice and fried, estovich style scotch bonnet pepper and all.

mmmmmmmmmm thats so good. Steve steamed snapper for us and before he served it, I said "sweetie, can you take the head off for me".... my daughter heard me and said "Steve, can you take the head off for me" lmao

I want to see that too. My husband won't go with me, says duppy show a rubbish.

Im with hubby on dat one! :thumbs:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Den!!!! Acory was same way, eagered to come to NY but sad about leaving his son. How young is his child? My step son is 18months old.

Real young...he was born in September...almost 5 months old now.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

mmmmmmmmmm thats so good. Steve steamed snapper for us and before he served it, I said "sweetie, can you take the head off for me".... my daughter heard me and said "Steve, can you take the head off for me" lmao

LOL, girl that sounds so good right about now! Do you have room for two more for dinner the next time you have some steamed snapper? :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

Mrs.T -- you mean you don't eat the FISH head...I guess you don't eat chicken foot either (ducking) before dillon sees this. Girl, you've got to try brownstew chicken foot or chicken foot soap, which some of my American friends call chicken fingers (don't ask me to explain cause I don't get that one).........

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good morning all, hope all is well with everyone and their families.

Yesterday I lost my best friend, my grandmother. I feel like everyone is trying to take her place in the family now. They are having a meeting for the buriel arrangements, I just didnt want to be there. I am on speaker phone now why they are having the meeting.

I was there when she passed, she was doing so good didnt think it would end so soon.

Dr.s said she was done December 31, but she had another plan with God for Janauary 26. I am so glad that my little brother came 2 weeks ago and seen her that was a blessing.

Sorry for your loss JQ.. She is no longer suffering. God has her now. May you find peace and comfort at this time. (F)

Timeline
Real young...he was born in September...almost 5 months old now.

Ok. Yea, that is young. Well hopefully child mother is nothing like what I'm dealing with. & he can continue communicate w/her about best interest of child & so forth. It'll work out although it's extremely hard. Sh*t, sometimes I feel to leave NY but my son & his father HAVE AN EXCELLENT RELATIONSHIP. He would really miss his dad & 9yr old sister. Who knows!!!!

Mrs.T -- you mean you don't eat the FISH head...I guess you don't eat chicken foot either (ducking) before dillon sees this. Girl, you've got to try brownstew chicken foot or chicken foot soap, which some of my American friends call chicken fingers (don't ask me to explain cause I don't get that one).........

Girl me neither! :no: Don't get me wrong, I am a south Georgia country girl to my heart and trust there's not too much that they waste where I'm from but I've never been able to eat a lot of it...I guess cause I saw how it was being prepared etc. Just couldn't do it but I eat a lot of other things; clearly I'm not starving or anything... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LOL, girl that sounds so good right about now! Do you have room for two more for dinner the next time you have some steamed snapper? :yes:

Sure we do... can I get some fish n grits? :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

21542_272134854161_770784161_3176704_425074_n.jpg Can you believe this women had 1 husband who helped her make 11 kids, who gave her 34 grandkids, who gave her 44 great grandkids. :dance:

Alright ladies Im going to get back in the bed with hubby, thanks for all the warm wishes.

@DW congrats on the visa

Everyone else be safe and God Bless

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Umm MrsTrelawny, just for future references, I do not eat the heads! However, Steve does. I ate chicken feet soup while in JA, the thing is, I knew it was so I made sure to only sip the liquid and not let anything that was in it fall into my mouth!! Now fish tea, I LOVE it! :)

21542_272134854161_770784161_3176704_425074_n.jpg Can you believe this women had 1 husband who helped her make 11 kids, who gave her 34 grandkids, who gave her 44 great grandkids. :dance:

Alright ladies Im going to get back in the bed with hubby, thanks for all the warm wishes.

@DW congrats on the visa

Just beautiful. Take it easy mi gyal! :)

@DW congrats on the visa

JQ -- she's beautiful and that's how I would remember her...she had a wonderful life.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She's beautiful, J.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Mrs.T -- do you drink manish watah? Yummyyyyyyy I'm so hungry

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.