MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Bunz (L) !!! Yuh memba!!!!! Oh and you too Philly (L) . I thought you all forgot all about me. Yes gurl he called can you believe that after all these months. When I hung up the phone I was just dumb. I sat still for the longest time. All I can do is shack my head :no: .

Of course Sweetie I could never forget! :no:

Bunz; u must have been really hungry...before you buy some flowah n mek dumplin

LAWNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY ((( waving))

i could never forget that story

to this day i remember how he did you

his spidey senses must be telling him you coming to jamaica soon lol

That's what I was thinking! Nuh fall fi it Sis!

Philly....mi still perched....

Mi send ie lang time wha'ppen stand by

Gurl I filed Saturday!!!!

I’ll be hood rich next week!!!!!

LOL I know thats right!

ooooohhhhhh....would you look next time. I paid $15 here last time. I might send you some money.

Ughh its 12.99 ( tief) a can here I can't wait to bring back a suit case full when I go.

Ive never had peanut punch.. can someone elaborate for me

think og a peanut milkshake kind of watered down. Hubby makes it with Guiness I swear that;s all I can taste LOL

Ingrediants actally say it is made with peanut butter.

:lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ingrediants actally say it is made with peanut butter.

Not a big fan of peanut butter so I probably wont like it and Im lactose intolerant... ugh

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay...don't laugh (u better not)...can you explain that to me too...my friends keep calling me that, but when I asked them to explain they laughing...mi no get eeh

Holding back the laughter - an older woman who snags a younger man

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I'm so happy right now...my husband is spending the day with my grandmother and she sounds so strong and happy...she all run go get dress and put on hat and lipstick

Thats so sweet!!! :)

I'm so happy right now...my husband is spending the day with my grandmother and she sounds so strong and happy...she all run go get dress and put on hat and lipstick

That is so sweet, I know that just makes your heart smile

Afternoon Ladies!!!!

At work, tired and full. I cooked jerk pork, brown rice, and dumplins for dinner last night.

Hey Jew ((( waving)))

Awwwww that's sweet!

Funny story from the weekend - We took my friend's Grammy out to lunch (she's 93) - she wanted seafood and some live music, so we went to this spot that had a jazz band - During the break, the band members came over to sit with us - The 84 year old drummer asked us if Grammy was a Cougar - After we picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing, we then had to explain to her what a cougar was!

:P LOL I luv that!

I don't care for cornmeal porridge.. I love plantain porridge.. wonder if I'lll like peanut porridge

Me neither my cousin used to force me ti drink ie off :no: :no:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline
I don't care for cornmeal porridge.. I love plantain porridge.. wonder if I'lll like peanut porridge

I like cornmeal, but my favorite is bannana porridge --

Mrs.T tell mi lillie braddah unu is welcome n e time

Did school start, Lawny?

Yes, sus...how they going to make us write paper the 1st week...I just want to cry :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

JG I thought of you this morning I was driving by the the fire station I pass everyday while taking my son to school, and the guys were getting ready for a call and they jumped into their boots and pulled up the uniform. CLUTCH THE PEARLS if that wasn't the sexiest move ever! :devil:

My son was like you are staring too hard LOL and I was waving at them too :jest:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Holding back the laughter - an older woman who snags a younger man

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar

No this was the funny part of it:

That cougar I met last night, showed me ###### I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more.

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that supposed to lift yuh spirits

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I like cornmeal, but my favorite is bannana porridge --

Mrs.T tell mi lillie braddah unu is welcome n e time

Yes, sus...how they going to make us write paper the 1st week...I just want to cry :crying:

Thank you. Im pretty decent at writing so if you need help, holla at a sista.. There is banana porridge too??? Wowwwwwww I might like that one :yes:

JG I thought of you this morning I was driving by the the fire station I pass everyday while taking my son to school, and the guys were getting ready for a call and they jumped into their boots and pulled up the uniform. CLUTCH THE PEARLS if that wasn't the sexiest move ever! :devil:

My son was like you are staring too hard LOL and I was waving at them too :jest:

:rofl: Philly, you're killing me softly! Too funny!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lobster patty!

yummy

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Not a big fan of peanut butter so I probably wont like it and Im lactose intolerant... ugh

I'm with you Tee, I haven't had milk since like 6th grade! Yuck!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.