MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Even though I don’t know the truth I still feel some closure and its like I’m cool now. I know he isn’t dead. It’s the weirdest feeling but I’m cool.

That's good. I like how you played it cool.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... what were they actually trying to photograph?

lol Done that before.

what's for lunch

i must have lost my mind this morning when i bought a muffin for almost 300 bucks :blink:

leftover chicken/broccoli/rice casserole, & grapefruit

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
How much ackie there?

Don't think it's safe sending the ackee he bringing back...you can't get can ackee where u live?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was just in the store the other day - I think it was between 8 - 10 a can, but I am not positive - I did a quick driveby, just needed fish and fruit

ooooohhhhhh....would you look next time. I paid $15 here last time. I might send you some money.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
If it's not on regular tv, I don't watch much of anything. No cable at home.

Ok. Thanks.

How much ackie there?

Ive never had peanut punch.. can someone elaborate for me

Timeline
ooooohhhhhh....would you look next time. I paid $15 here last time. I might send you some money.

Yup - I know it was under $15 - they had a few different brands - Probably won't get there till I get back from JA - This weekend is a homework weekend, I have no choice!

Kinda like a peanut flavored milk drink

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

it's sooooooo good and so is peanut porridge....

What's happening Mrs.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

That failbooking site is hilarious. I'll have to check it out more this evening, as I'm about to spend 3-4 hrs judging a middle school science fair. It's in a wealthy section, so I'm curious to see how the school & projects look, compared to some of the other schools where I judged.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yup - I know it was under $15 - they had a few different brands - Probably won't get there till I get back from JA - This weekend is a homework weekend, I have no choice!

Kinda like a peanut flavored milk drink

Ingrediants actally say it is made with peanut butter.

That failbooking site is hilarious. I'll have to check it out more this evening, as I'm about to spend 3-4 hrs judging a middle school science fair. It's in a wealthy section, so I'm curious to see how the school & projects look, compared to some of the other schools where I judged.

Why you say that? You think weath builds better kids? Better materials? Better efforts?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

what's for lunch

i must have lost my mind this morning when i bought a muffin for almost 300 bucks :blink:

Girl I'm greedy :whistle: I had fried chicken, green beans, and corn! :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I'm so happy right now...my husband is spending the day with my grandmother and she sounds so strong and happy...she all run go get dress and put on hat and lipstick

Edited by TRELAWNY PARISH

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Ladies!!!!

At work, tired and full. I cooked jerk pork, brown rice, and dumplins for dinner last night.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
I'm so happy right now...my husband is spending the day with my grandmother and she sounds so strong and happy...she all run go get dress and put on hat and lipstick

Awwwww that's sweet!

Funny story from the weekend - We took my friend's Grammy out to lunch (she's 93) - she wanted seafood and some live music, so we went to this spot that had a jazz band - During the break, the band members came over to sit with us - The 84 year old drummer asked us if Grammy was a Cougar - After we picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing, we then had to explain to her what a cougar was!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

What's happening Mrs.

Nothing much.. we were discussing places to visit when the weather gets nicer and you were on our list :)

Awwwww that's sweet!

Funny story from the weekend - We took my friend's Grammy out to lunch (she's 93) - she wanted seafood and some live music, so we went to this spot that had a jazz band - During the break, the band members came over to sit with us - The 84 year old drummer asked us if Grammy was a Cougar - After we picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing, we then had to explain to her what a cougar was!

Okay...don't laugh (u better not)...can you explain that to me too...my friends keep calling me that, but when I asked them to explain they laughing...mi no get eeh

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

What's happening Mrs.

I don't care for cornmeal porridge.. I love plantain porridge.. wonder if I'lll like peanut porridge

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.