MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

See Den's you're not alone..I told you my story..it's coming and you'll get it in time

Morning! Yes, thank you so much for sharing! :star:

Thank all of you for the support and encouragement! :)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Yardies.....Whats Good? I cant go back to catch up. Is there anything I need to know? Any good news?

Good Luck to all the Husbands/Husbands to be who have Medicals today :thumbs:

Hey C ((( waving)))

morning yardies!

Hey Bunzie, I can't wait to see you I am so counting down! :luv: ( trying to bring my kitty African Storm I don't want to part with her for too long :no: ) Hubby said Lef deh pus nuh mon! :lol:

good morning yardies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Yankee Wow soon yuh a married ooman (F)(L)

I just don't like this picture. His belly button just grosses me out.

LOL it looks like an EYE I never even noticed LOL

Good morning Philly. I finished Emerald but I see there is a part 3, so I may watch that tonight.. Im so hooked on the movies, but like I was telling you, they take my mind off things, so thank you :)

Hey Tee LOL I just love them too, my new movies are sitting on the entertainment center I'm excited about the new released ones that won all the awards. So Emerald was good? It looked like mad drama LOL I may post one of the ones that won the awards today just catching up at work since our Network was down.....

Sorry I’m responding so late. Yesterday I got side tracked.

The weirdest thing happened. For us old school Yardies after all these months he finally called. Wow!!!!

Yes I do watch Ray J and I was pissed last night that it was recaps instead of the Season Finale. I don’t think either of his two choices are right for him. Ms Berry is to classy for him. I think she is looking to get married and settle down again where as Ray he just wants to have fun. She is very pretty though. The other girl I think if her X just looked in her direction she would go back to him. I’m sure after her being on Ray I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t contacted her already.

I got a text yesterday that said Day 26 left Bad Boy and signed with Atlantic. I also heard they kicked Q out. I guess they got tired of all his crying. I wonder if him and Dawn are still together.

Dada HUSH Stop the presses!!!! Soooooo do tell and where the hell is my PM????? Does this mean yuh coming to JA girl tell me tell me tell me as I bang on my key board!!!! :yes:

Really they left WOW so I guess Making the band is ova?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tax question:

Since some of us will be filing "married/jointly" this year, is it better to go with a tax service like, Turbotax - H&R, or is it better to go with a tax guy? Im asking because the IRS had an article stating that TurboTax is a really good service to use because of its accuracy. However, looking at what some folks were saying on FB, they were saying its not... Could it be its not because they don't use it correctly?

I love Turbotax - I wouldn't use the basic version, use the more advanced that you pay for - it nearly doubled my refund.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
me too...i didn't even really watch it...ended up watching wwe raw with hubby...can't believe he likes that ####### but whatevr. do you watch the fantasia show?

LOLOLOLOL!!! hahahaha! I've started watchin WWE too! In Philly it comes on Monday and Friday nights...I've taken to dvr'ing it for him..but noooooo he's gotta watch it live

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

I'm laughing.....and, I'm sorry.....read the menstrual part

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...owtopic=238710#

:wow:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I stayed at the Flamingo and I didn't like it at all.

What was wrong with it? They keep talking about the stupid pool. My first time in Vegas and I'm going to be lounging around the pool? :angry: Have you met me????? I never sit for long. I want to see EVERYTHING...........do EVERYTHING.............

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Tax question:

Since some of us will be filing "married/jointly" this year, is it better to go with a tax service like, Turbotax - H&R, or is it better to go with a tax guy? Im asking because the IRS had an article stating that TurboTax is a really good service to use because of its accuracy. However, looking at what some folks were saying on FB, they were saying its not... Could it be its not because they don't use it correctly?

I always take mine to my tax guy. I like his personal service and that fact that he knows me every year. You know? Plus, I worked with him and all it costs me is dinner when they are done. :whistle:

Seriously, though, if you think you can do your own taxes, why not do them? Lots of people do. I just prefer someone who does it every year to keep up with the tax laws for me and stuff.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love Turbotax - I wouldn't use the basic version, use the more advanced that you pay for - it nearly doubled my refund.

Ive used it the last 3 years, the deluxe version I believe. I started doing mine and I NEVER get anything from the state. I usually break even or owe $1 but as I started doing it this year, I notice I was gonna get close to 2000.00 for just the state..I could also do it by hand. Im pretty good at doing my taxes because they are not complicated at all...So maybe I will use the Turbo tax this year....gonna think about it.

Thanks ladies for your opinions, helps me to keep things in perspective....

Timeline
morning yardies!

morning

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

awww thanks everyone! i wish all the yardies could be there! sus is staying with us so she will have to rep all the yardies who cant be! sus you ready to rep everyone????? and if bunz is still in JA that day i hope she can be there!

i cant beleive how soon the day is approaching.....after 5 almost 6 years i am ready! i am nervous as all hell casue i do not do well in front of groups of people i know so i am either gonna cry like a baby or laugh hysterically due to nerves.....and this isnt the wedding of 10 or so peopl elike i thought.....its more like 60-80 ppl......oh lord

Awwee Yankee this day is long awaited and well deserved you are such a strong Woman to have endured through so much and still standing May God Bless your Union (L)

Can I remind you all..........all of you with men still in JA............this is one of the main reasons I say make sure they bring ALL important papers WITH them to the US:

A couple of birth papers

shot records

school records if they can get them.....at very least diploma

A letter of recommendation from their job

And MAKE SURE that passport has at least a year left. I'd go as far as to say 2.

It's a lot easier to get stuff from JA when in JA. It's possible, after; but not easy.

If you go back and read my billion posts thus far, I've said this over and over and over again.

Yes JG Scream this from the mountain tops too!

You did not say Clutch the Pearls!!!!

I am rolling!!! :rofl:

I know when she said that yesterday DaDa I was tearing up with laughter at my desk :rofl:

LOL yall know I'm crazy!

Can you smellllllll what the Rock is cooking???

He is a cutie but I wonder what is up with all the soft roles. You see he has a new movie coming out called Tooth Fairy. Maybe you should wait to break up with him after the Movie Premiere. Don’t want him on the red carpet looking all sad. :rofl:

Hey ladies have you heard the song Faking It?? I almost died laughing while listening. Why them broads telling our secrets.

Hey that is a good conversation piece. How many of you all fake it???

I don't think they are soft roles they are Disney and that's where the dollas are at! :yes:

Oh Boy let me go find this song LOL

me too...i didn't even really watch it...ended up watching wwe raw with hubby...can't believe he likes that ####### but whatevr. do you watch the fantasia show?

Yes girl and I love it, she is a real chick and that is some real drama her Brother is a hot mess but I would have kicked him to the curve long time! Wait did you see him singing last night :blink:

Hey Philly - MotorBooty was fun. look at my FB friends... i think they are on there. They all had the 'fros on and white vinyl bellbottom outfits! LOL!

Tierra's teacher conference went well. She is doing great, need to work on spelling.... has improved on Math. If its not one its the other...

Her teacher says she is NEAT.... Organized!! Holy #######! 'cause she sure isnt at home!

We just have to work on friendships and socializing at school. She seems to think everyone is out to get her....

She will be in a "friendship group" at school, that should help.

OK DADA... I am going to be nosey.... so the phone call... what did he have to say???? :)

LOL I have to check out the pics, that just cracks me up LOL

The friendship group sounds interesting, I hope she can work this out. Does she have any close friends in the school?

Nothing else better to do. My computer is down. I’ll have to wait until I receive my income taxes to get a new one. I can’t wait to do that I miss playing Spades on MSN so bad. I thought I would have FB with drawl too but so far not to bad.

Yuh new PC soon come Sis, when are you filing? I was waiting for a few supporting docs then its on like Pop corn!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

i hope everyone has a a great and blessed ..day im gonna try and pry my hubby of the phone with his friends so we can hit the road...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Nat any imput on taxes?

I used to go to H&R block, then a few years ago started Turbo Tax... Last year's return was GREAT ($4000) since I had married Louis and he didnt work.

Now with Sus saying she upgraded and it got her more $$ I may go with the $14 version. I think Turbo tax is fine.... if you dont have any complicated stuff I would do it.

Philly - no real "tight girlfriends" at school. She goes back and forth between kids.

At the moment she has 1 good little friend and she is moving to Italy in the spring!

Her "best" friend is my friend's daughter so we don't get to see every day.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.