MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl yeah I agree with you Plantinum not even cute. I heard that's who he's going to pick...but then I was hearing something about Danger was saying and then they say she had to rertract comments about him being Bi caus eof some deal she trying to do with VH-1 for a possible show...so I dunno what's really going on! He tries to be so cool and he's a lame! :whistle:

I hope he isn’t bi… He may be lame but he is a cutie….

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too...i didn't even really watch it...ended up watching wwe raw with hubby...can't believe he likes that ####### but whatevr. do you watch the fantasia show?

Poe Fantasia! Her family is wearing her down...she needs to cut them off like Keyshia Cole did her family! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey Philly - MotorBooty was fun. look at my FB friends... i think they are on there. They all had the 'fros on and white vinyl bellbottom outfits! LOL!

Tierra's teacher conference went well. She is doing great, need to work on spelling.... has improved on Math. If its not one its the other...

Her teacher says she is NEAT.... Organized!! Holy #######! 'cause she sure isnt at home!

We just have to work on friendships and socializing at school. She seems to think everyone is out to get her....

She will be in a "friendship group" at school, that should help.

OK DADA... I am going to be nosey.... so the phone call... what did he have to say???? :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Philly - MotorBooty was fun. look at my FB friends... i think they are on there. They all had the 'fros on and white vinyl bellbottom outfits! LOL!

Tierra's teacher conference went well. She is doing great, need to work on spelling.... has improved on Math. If its not one its the other...

Her teacher says she is NEAT.... Organized!! Holy #######! 'cause she sure isnt at home!

We just have to work on friendships and socializing at school. She seems to think everyone is out to get her....

She will be in a "friendship group" at school, that should help.

OK DADA... I am going to be nosey.... so the phone call... what did he have to say???? :)

Awww being a child isn't easy these days, why does she think people are out to get her?

Timeline
I'mma have to look for that Home Makeover episode you referenced. Also, what sparked the increase in tv watching?

Nothing else better to do. My computer is down. I’ll have to wait until I receive my income taxes to get a new one. I can’t wait to do that I miss playing Spades on MSN so bad. I thought I would have FB with drawl too but so far not to bad.

Timeline
Sussssssssssss, I LOVE Giraffes! They are my favorite animals. Thanks Im keeping this picture! :)

Mstee! ME TOO! I love them. Giraffes and turtles...

And the last time I went down to DC the giraffes were not at the Zoo anymore. I was so dissapointed. I hope they are back now.

fkn0hd.jpg

I can tell him for you - or I used to be able to - the WWF headquarters is right down the street from me - used to see him in McDs all the time, lol - actually my friend used to make me stalk McDs to find him!

Yall are killing me softly with all the Roc talk :rofl: I can just imagine you Sus acting like you are getting ketchup and straws but stalking the Roc :lol:

Afternoon Yardies!

Yeah, he's doing a lot better now...he can't believe how quickly the weekend flies by when you only have 2 days off now! One of these years he'll believe that I have good reasons for doing things.

Tell me about it!

Congrats PHILLY 11 lbs that the business GO PHILLY GO PHILLY

Thanks girl , this morning I did my first Brazilian Capoiera workout to my favorite Brazilian instructor( I LUV her LOL )

Hubby woke up like Wha deh raas yuh kick the pus inna deh odda room yuh a mad ooman :rofl: Poor African Storm was walking by and I did a drop kick and she was inthe way and she went flying :luv::blink: the funny thing is she loved it and came back for more LOL Lawd there is never a dull moment in our house :no:

Goodmorning yardies, I hope everyone has a great day!

As from my knowledge 3 of us are doing medical today (including my SO) so goodluck!

*16 Days Til Our Interview*

Good luck on the medical, tell him to take some food wid him!

Morning everyone - Good luck on the medicals today - remind them to just say no, LMAO!

:yes: Scream it from the Mountain tops!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today is the first day in a very long time that I do not have a migraine woohoo! Maybe the chiropractor is working :) or maybe I have took the advise of others and slowed down a bit.

My wedding plans are coming along just fine and just about finished with everything so that is one less stress for now. This weekend bringing everything up to my parents place since the wedding will be by them in Orlando, Gosh 19 more days and I will be Mrs. Gilmore. <3

That is so fabulous, I hope this is a trend Sis! :thumbs:

Awwwe the countdownt o the wedding is on :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Awww being a child isn't easy these days, why does she think people are out to get her?

Cause she is spoiled and thinks she deserves the world! ;)

She will start something and then..."ITS NOT MYYYYYY FAULT.... I DIDNT DO ANYYYYTHINNNNNGGG!!" And then when she isnt beleived she throws a tiffy....

I told her she needs to stop that mess and toughen up!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Nat, you're going to love Dave Ramey's cash method. It changed my life...honestly...I made some very bad decisions right after college and spent years paying for them. I'm so proud to say that I'm now back on track with my credit and finaces. It took some discipline. I'm still bad with spending money on eating out though...that's my down fall so working on that!

I might have to look into this….

Lawd knows my finances can use a makeover. Now them are some poe thangs….

Irie, glad to hear all went well at T's school conference! I agree these kids have so much to deal with these days! :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Can you smellllllll what the Rock is cooking???

He is a cutie but I wonder what is up with all the soft roles. You see he has a new movie coming out called Tooth Fairy. Maybe you should wait to break up with him after the Movie Premiere. Don't want him on the red carpet looking all sad. :rofl:

Hey ladies have you heard the song Faking It?? I almost died laughing while listening. Why them broads telling our secrets.

Hey that is a good conversation piece. How many of you all fake it???

What are we faking? Please be a little more specific cause I'm thinking a few things here. And, haven't heard the song.

I don't care what the Rock plays.........eye candy is good. Arch them eyebrows.....wrinkle up that forehead, flex those arms.....and OMG please SMILE.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning everyone!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Timeline
Awwwwwwww

129087300453831926.jpg

129085755238993572.jpg

129078103497692246.jpg

129075517420733848.jpg

I was awwwwwing till the squirrels. Then, all I thought was MEAT! Sorry, you know I'm the big bad hunter now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!!! We have sunshine & cool breeze 2day in NY. Tolerable weather. Well yesterday I received package containing AOS, EAD, & AP. I must say it, that being the AOS, requires alot. Just as K1, I will fill it out via internet. But having packet gives me the chance to read everything & check off what I have as I begin lenghty process. Wish me lots of luck when I do begin which will be in the coming weeks.

2mrrw makes a month since SO is here. Everything has been peace with us. He's just so used to getting up & going to work. This is obviously close to impossible in his situation unless we know someone willing to give him an off the books job. He also misses his son which is quite understandable. The child was petitioned for as well, but lets just say the childs mother is "a stay @ home mom with negativity in her heart". So wish us luck where the petitioning is concerned.

Apart from that, he loves it here & most of all, being with me day in & day out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.