MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Pretty much. Just waiting for the time to throw all the evidence on the table and say booya! LIAR!!!!

LOL @ Booya! We all can't wait! :yes:

Dang Philly! One of the ladies here as her hobby goes to cat shows all over the country and even out of the country showing cats...lol! We always joke that the wrong "puss" is getting all the attention! Poe thang, she's a sweet older lady though...we all love her but dang...so sad that's your whole life is them cats!!! :no:

Awwweee I watch those cat shows and girl yes you see the same folks at alot of them too. Funny think is Mrs Bootsy would love to get her cats involved in those shows but she has issues with her legs and think the strain will be too much on her health.

Yes you are right some people's lives are cats, there is a whole disorder created around this issue. I am so happy Hubby puts his foot down and tells me no more PUS inna deh house!

Cause I can't turn my back on a stray I would have a house full of them.

When he arrived in April I had 6 and 1 passed away I went on vacation to my Mom's and we took 2 to the shelter cause they were crazy :blink: LOL. So now we have 3 cats and Hancock the Dagger Master is working on a litter with Foxy Brown so who knows what we will have when Spring arrives :luv: I'm sure I won't have issues with takers because they are long hair and will be so beautiful. Awwweeeee I love animals (L)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good moning all!!! Long Time no read....

Work has been kicking my butt.. And it seems like no matter how nice of an evening Eric and I have, the morning after is always a fuss. He walks in the room and won't even say good morning. I am not used to that and don't plan on getting used to it. So of course I am always the one to say it first, then I am like what you didn't see me sitting here? Oh and when he is leaving out the house, he says I am gone now. No kiss no I love you no nothing. So of course I get a case of the #### then. Cause I make it a point for him to know that I love him and to give him a kiss.

Burns me up :ranting:

Awwwe sweetie I would feel the same way, but I always stress communication is key! Tell him exactly how his actions make you feel and I bet you can work it out and tomorrow morning will be different! :thumbs:

Morning, Everyone!

Then I got revenge on someone at the drive-thru carwash. That made me night even better.

Ruh Roh LOL

I would be pissed too. I get a good morning beautiful words or text every morning. And, I am really superstitious....I say I love you at the end of every conversation....you never know if a bus will hit you that day or something.

It's new still. Give him a little more time. Hang in there.

I'm the same way too JG I swear I must tell that Man I love him 100x's a day because the next second is not promised......

Booooooooo to Dens Wifey & JG for cheering for the Colts. :angry:

Two weeks ago, Steven & I went to this gas station for a car wash. From where you turn into the gas station, you can either drive around in front of the building or behind it to get to the car wash line. Steven noticed that back way, which I'd never noticed before.

Well, last night I was driving to the gas station for a car wash when some other car cut me off. He then proceeded to drive at the speed of snail. I was frustrated with him. He turned into the gas station just before I did. But since I knew about the [shorter] back way to the car wash queue, and he went around front, I beat him!!! :dance: He got to wait for my car wash to finish, which he deserved since he never should've cut me off & gone that slow.

Go Nat I know that's right I am sure dude was hotter than fish grease too :rofl:

We used Dr. Nipun Patel at Premier Family Clinic in Chamblee. He was under my insurance provider so we saved a little money. Paid $20 for copay and $100 for him to complete paperwork. Other quotes I received for a full medical were around $185.

that's fabulous! Char I am happy to see things are moving for the 2 of you :yes:

Thanks for all th replies ladies. I tell you, I love this web site. Thank God for VJ!!! Some of my girlfriends just don't understand. I know I have to be patient and I am trying. (very very hard). He did better this morning though. He didn't say good morning, but he did give me a kiss before he left and said I love you and will see you later. So that made me feel a little better. All the kind words from my girls here in VJ, are keeping me strong.

Thanks Ladies!!!! :star:

Awwwe Baby steps :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl he is so, so, so lame. I don't like either one of them girls...Ms. Berry gets on my nerves! :angry:

i know. i can't stand ms berry either...and platinum is not even cute......my son got me sucked into watching this show...ray j needs a do over cuz them girls suck...

:ot:

So how am I suppose to tell Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson that I'm moving on and getting married? I just don't want to break his heart yall. I've been loving him since I can remember. Poe thang, I will try to let him down easy! :rofl:

He is beyond fine! Cot dang!!!! :devil::ot2:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

i know. i can't stand ms berry either...and platinum is not even cute......my son got me sucked into watching this show...ray j needs a do over cuz them girls suck...

Girl yeah I agree with you Plantinum not even cute. I heard that's who he's going to pick...but then I was hearing something about Danger was saying and then they say she had to rertract comments about him being Bi caus eof some deal she trying to do with VH-1 for a possible show...so I dunno what's really going on! He tries to be so cool and he's a lame! :whistle:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So how am I suppose to tell Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson that I'm moving on and getting married? I just don't want to break his heart yall. I've been loving him since I can remember. Poe thang, I will try to let him down easy! :rofl:

Lol thanks for the laugh A, I felt the same way about Mr. Gibson...lol

Timeline

:bonk::bonk: you always make me laugh.

Just be upfront and honest with him, let him down easy he will be okay. (L):P

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Thaks MrsTee and Dillon, I'm going to be strong and do what's right. :innocent:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thaks MrsTee and Dillon, I'm going to be strong and do what's right. :innocent:

Be strong.. I had to be too :rofl:

I wish I could combine Tyrese's chocolate with Steve's height.. mmmmmm now thats one Hershey chocolate bar w/almonds mmmmmmm

Timeline
Hi everyone!! Dens, no visa in hand yet?! I'm surprised @ that. It's a rainy day here in NY. SO & I went bowling over weekend. He really enjoyed this. Maybe b/c he gota higher score than me. It's all good, I was warming up as I told him. Lol. Take care all!!!

MoAcory, Steven & I went bowling a couple of weeks ago. It was his first time & he loved it (even though I won 2/3 games). I still need to go ice skating with him, which he hasn't done before.

Nat for some strange reason I pictured you step by step doing this and I am rolling. I know it’s not funny to you but I can see you smiling saying I love you through clenched teeth. Honestly I think the I love you was more for yourself then Steven to keep YOU calm…

But all in all good job :thumbs: !

Thanks. I tried hard.

I think Dillon made a great suggestion regarding this. I never forgot it, just forgot who may have said it. To have a jar with money in it so that when our hubbies need to do something they can just go to the jar with out asking us for it. It makes them feel a little better about asking...

I also remember someone (or multiple people) saying that it's important to give our SO $$ before they ask for it. When Steven first got here, that was hard due to all the immediate needs for $$, but now that things (AOS/wedding) have calmed down financially, and now that he has his own bank account, I transfer $$ to it for him. Next, I'm going to go to Dave Ramsey's cash method, though.

I hope you were with the gal that says you never hang with her anymore.

Dang, DaDa. Your memory never ceases to amaze me. I don't even remember saying that, but yes, I did go with that friend. :lol:

I'mma have to look for that Home Makeover episode you referenced. Also, what sparked the increase in tv watching?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You can give him my number. I sure wouldn't kick that man out of my bed. He is FINE!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Well Den just called me and said that the Visa still not ready! Seriously, I shouldn't be worried, right? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Next, I'm going to go to Dave Ramsey's cash method, though.

Nat, you're going to love Dave Ramey's cash method. It changed my life...honestly...I made some very bad decisions right after college and spent years paying for them. I'm so proud to say that I'm now back on track with my credit and finaces. It took some discipline. I'm still bad with spending money on eating out though...that's my down fall so working on that!

You can give him my number. I sure wouldn't kick that man out of my bed. He is FINE!!!!

Watch it *JG*! :angry:

:rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well Den just called me and said that the Visa still not ready! Seriously, I shouldn't be worried, right? :unsure:

No you shouldn't. I think it took us about 2 weeks to get ours.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
When he arrived in April I had 6 and 1 passed away I went on vacation to my Mom's and we took 2 to the shelter cause they were crazy :blink: LOL. So now we have 3 cats and Hancock the Dagger Master is working on a litter with Foxy Brown so who knows what we will have when Spring arrives :luv: I'm sure I won't have issues with takers because they are long hair and will be so beautiful. Awwweeeee I love animals (L)

:no: Pets sound too expensive to me. (Plus I'm alergic to the saliva you mentioned)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.