MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I take it you stayed on the toliet? :rofl:

Did anyone see Home Makeover (not sure if that is the correct name) last night? They made over the home of a Jamaican family. I was so happy for them. I think Cara posted it on FB and I turned it right on.

That show does beautiful things!

I also watched The Pregnancy Pack on Lifetime. It was a little slow moving to me but not to bad. I fell asleep on the last five minutes so I have to catch it again. Jill Scott wile b in a Lifetime movie airing next month. I love her roles so I can’t wait to see her. She had a series on HBO but they don’t air it anymore.

I also watched Project Runaway for the first time this week and Bad Girls Club. Not bad I plan on tuning in again.

are you watching rayj?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes, thanks for asking. had ultrasound this morning and we got some great 3D pics of babies faces and OMG, they look just like my husband!! we were in there making whole heap a joke. hubby said that if a woman hates her hubby during her pregnancy, the babies come out looking just like the father.....and its true......cuz mi nah easy yuh knoa!!!

Awwwwwww thats nice.... Happy for you guys.. I know hubby is happy!

Hey Ladies,

our network has been down all day at work Ughhh I been missing VJ LOL

Happy Monday, soon Catch up

Tee you watched Emerald? that one is on my list they are my 2 favorite actors I love Genevieve I am slowly building her collection.... ok catching up

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

yes, thanks for asking. had ultrasound this morning and we got some great 3D pics of babies faces and OMG, they look just like my husband!! we were in there making whole heap a joke. hubby said that if a woman hates her hubby during her pregnancy, the babies come out looking just like the father.....and its true......cuz mi nah easy yuh knoa!!!

LOL, I've heard that is very true about if you can't get along with someone during your pregnancy maost often your SO then the baby will look like them!

Awww how precious, I know you're getting anxious to meet them at this point. I just love babies!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Yes, I love me some Jill Scott! That sista can blow. I can not wait to see "Why Did I Get Married Too" in April. She played the heck out of that role as Shelia!

I admit it...I love to talk.... :rofl:

mmm hmmm lol... Yes Jill is the bomb.....She always sings her song differently at each show....

mmm hmmm lol... Yes Jill is the bomb.....She always sings her song differently at each show....

Girl why did her baby daddy, Lil' Jon, her drummer do her like that? Word on the street is that he bounced shortly after their son was born...I haven't seen much of her since her son was born...I guess she wanted to take time to focus on being a mother! I just love her.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

our network has been down all day at work Ughhh I been missing VJ LOL

Happy Monday, soon Catch up

Tee you watched Emerald? that one is on my list they are my 2 favorite actors I love Genevieve I am slowly building her collection.... ok catching up

Yes, Im on 2 4 it goes up to 7 so gonna watch the rest.... Gonna keep watching them on you tube. I love it. That Michael Majid is a piece of work. I need to find more with Van Vicker... mmm...He can cry on me anytime lmaooooooo....

Welcome back to VJ your home away from home! :)

Philly, hope you had a good weekend! :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Girl why did her baby daddy, Lil' Jon, her drummer do her like that? Word on the street is that he bounced shortly after their son was born...I haven't seen much of her since her son was born...I guess she wanted to take time to focus on being a mother! I just love her.

So do I, her music is fierce and her emotions even stronger!

Well, the cops were fairly useless. I have a cop friend working on a different angle.

I did, however, score a bit this weekend. In fact, I think I nailed her ####. So, we shall see.

That's whats up JG you know I am cheering over here in Philly!

Yes.....NAILED. Documents and pictures. I just have to be patient now. Soon come!

Yes now you are just waiting in the shadows to pounce like a jungle cat LOL I watch too much discovery channel!

Morning everyone! It's a gray and rainy day :cry: would have been a good day to stay in bed!

I know I felt like Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom trying to get to work this morning with all the rain :blink: Ughhh but the upside is its 62 degrees :dance:

Morning Den. Yes she is feeling better, I dropped her off at school this morning.

She just has a stuffy nose now. Throat is much better.

I actually think she is allergic to cats! She has been around them since she was little but now when she goes to my mom's she leaves all congested, sneezing, sore throat...

Oh no allergic to Cats, clutch the pearls :crying: I am glad she is feeling much better. Here is a little kitty trivia the allergic reaction is caused by an antibody in the cat's saliva, so when they lick themselves they allergens spread and hence human interaction with the hair ( and kisses LOL) we are develop the allergies. There is only 1 cat that does not have this antibody in their saliva and its not the hairless cats either. ( yes I watch all the cat shows LOL)

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's whats up JG you know I am cheering over here in Philly!

Yes now you are just waiting in the shadows to pounce like a jungle cat LOL I watch too much discovery channel!

I know I felt like Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom trying to get to work this morning with all the rain :blink: Ughhh but the upside is its 62 degrees :dance:

Oh no allergic to Cats, clutch the pearls :crying: I am glad she is feeling much better. Here is a little kitty trivia the allergic reaction is caused by an antibody in the cat's saliva, so when they lick themselves they allergens spread and hence human interaction with the hair ( and kisses LOL) we are develop the allergies. There is only 1 cat that does not have this antibody in their saliva and its not the hairless cats either. ( yes I watch all the cat shows LOL)

Pretty much. Just waiting for the time to throw all the evidence on the table and say booya! LIAR!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Dang Philly! One of the ladies here as her hobby goes to cat shows all over the country and even out of the country showing cats...lol! We always joke that the wrong "puss" is getting all the attention! Poe thang, she's a sweet older lady though...we all love her but dang...so sad that's your whole life is them cats!!! :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Yes, Im on 2 4 it goes up to 7 so gonna watch the rest.... Gonna keep watching them on you tube. I love it. That Michael Majid is a piece of work. I need to find more with Van Vicker... mmm...He can cry on me anytime lmaooooooo....

Welcome back to VJ your home away from home! :)

Hey Mamma, LOL I love me some Micheal Majid he can play all kinds of parts. Van Vicker is good but he cry cry too much LOL. I just love watching the movies on the big screen and watching all of the previews we crack up at all the different movies some are like :blink: and others we get ready to purchase LOL. There are new releases this week I need to check out and get ready to take with me too yard too.

Philly, hope you had a good weekend! :dance::dance::dance:

Hey Den's yes girl I had a great weekend Sexy parties a gwaan 24/7 LOL I should have called out today :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Pretty much. Just waiting for the time to throw all the evidence on the table and say booya! LIAR!!!!

I love it! Get that rass, get that rass! :yes:

Hey Den's yes girl I had a great weekend Sexy parties a gwaan 24/7 LOL I should have called out today :devil:

Alright...not mad at cha at all! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

are you watching rayj?

Girl he is so, so, so lame. I don't like either one of them girls...Ms. Berry gets on my nerves! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.