5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 :blink: ??? Dang!!!

Dada (Hey) That's what I was thinking...that's a long time! :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good moning all!!! Long Time no read....

Work has been kicking my butt.. And it seems like no matter how nice of an evening Eric and I have, the morning after is always a fuss. He walks in the room and won't even say good morning. I am not used to that and don't plan on getting used to it. So of course I am always the one to say it first, then I am like what you didn't see me sitting here? Oh and when he is leaving out the house, he says I am gone now. No kiss no I love you no nothing. So of course I get a case of the #### then. Cause I make it a point for him to know that I love him and to give him a kiss.

Burns me up :ranting:

Alright Eric this is a good time as any to respond because we all know she is talking to YOU…. LOL

Timeline
Morning, Everyone!

Despite Steven being gone (which was rough on Saturday evening), I had an EXCELLENT weekend.

My friend & I went to Dave & Buster's to watch the Saints BEAT the Vikings in overtime, to make it to the Superbowl for the first time EVER. The energy was great at D&B; glad I watched it there instead of at home alone.

Then I got revenge on someone at the drive-thru carwash. That made me night even better.

I hope you were with the gal that says you never hang with her anymore.

Its was nice to see NO win. So many people thought MIN was going to stomp them. I have a friend the plays for NO so I’m so happy for him. He has been traded so much its nice to see him go to the SuperBowl….

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Jesus!!!! I pray that it will be ready sometime this week and nothing outside the norm going on! :unsure: This process is :wacko: I found another gray strand in my head this morning...

Thanks for the encouragement to keep the faith!

if it makes you feel any better, once he's here you don't quite remember all the painful details leading up to his arrival

by no means am i saying it's all peaches and cream- we mos def have our moments (((days)))

i can't believe im quoting poison- "every rose has it's thorn"

:rofl::wow::rofl:

sus= that is so wrong it's funny

if it makes you feel any better, once he's here you don't quite remember all the painful details leading up to his arrival

by no means am i saying it's all peaches and cream- we mos def have our moments (((days)))

i can't believe im quoting poison- "every rose has it's thorn"

:rofl::wow::rofl:

sus= that is so wrong it's funny

:rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
That damn "s" word is in the vocabulary this morning......blustery and snow flurries today. God, I hate Mondays!!!! :angry:

no kidding , we just got rid of all of ours since it has been in the 40s, now the rest of the week in the 20s w/ the "s" word....i was just getting ready to open the windows too...

no kidding , we just got rid of all of ours since it has been in the 40s, now the rest of the week in the 20s w/ the "s" word....i was just getting ready to open the windows too...

Finesse, are you feeling any better?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Its was nice to see NO win. So many people thought MIN was going to stomp them. I have a friend the plays for NO so I’m so happy for him. He has been traded so much its nice to see him go to the SuperBowl….

Yep I'm not going to hate on them too much. They won, they did their thang...see them at the Superbowl...I'm gon have to go with the Colts though...there is definitely a deep rivarly between the Saitns and the Falcons so I have to keep it real! lol

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
What tea is that?

I take it you stayed on the toliet? :rofl:

Did anyone see Home Makeover (not sure if that is the correct name) last night? They made over the home of a Jamaican family. I was so happy for them. I think Cara posted it on FB and I turned it right on.

That show does beautiful things!

I also watched The Pregnancy Pack on Lifetime. It was a little slow moving to me but not to bad. I fell asleep on the last five minutes so I have to catch it again. Jill Scott wile b in a Lifetime movie airing next month. I love her roles so I can’t wait to see her. She had a series on HBO but they don’t air it anymore.

I also watched Project Runaway for the first time this week and Bad Girls Club. Not bad I plan on tuning in again.

Awww yall I got my first heart today! You guys have really made me come out my shell... :rofl:

I also watched Project Runaway for the first time this week and Bad Girls Club. Not bad I plan on tuning in again.

Girl the "BGC" is good...I can't stand that long faced Natalie. She swears she run L.A. but that boyfriend of hers is not studying her at all! They always arguing and he always hangs up the phone on her. Poe thang.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I take it you stayed on the toliet? :rofl:

Did anyone see Home Makeover (not sure if that is the correct name) last night? They made over the home of a Jamaican family. I was so happy for them. I think Cara posted it on FB and I turned it right on.

That show does beautiful things!

I also watched The Pregnancy Pack on Lifetime. It was a little slow moving to me but not to bad. I fell asleep on the last five minutes so I have to catch it again. Jill Scott wile b in a Lifetime movie airing next month. I love her roles so I can’t wait to see her. She had a series on HBO but they don’t air it anymore.

No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency. I loved it too! She also gives GREAT concerts...Native Philadelphian :)

Awww yall I got my first heart today! You guys have really made me come out my shell... :rofl:

We didn't make you come out of your shell girl you love to talk! lol

Timeline
Finesse, are you feeling any better?

yes, thanks for asking. had ultrasound this morning and we got some great 3D pics of babies faces and OMG, they look just like my husband!! we were in there making whole heap a joke. hubby said that if a woman hates her hubby during her pregnancy, the babies come out looking just like the father.....and its true......cuz mi nah easy yuh knoa!!!

No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency. I loved it too! She also gives GREAT concerts...Native Philadelphian :)

We didn't make you come out of your shell girl you love to talk! lol

Yes, I love me some Jill Scott! That sista can blow. I can not wait to see "Why Did I Get Married Too" in April. She played the heck out of that role as Shelia!

I admit it...I love to talk.... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.