MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Okay I won't comment on the Saints...lol! You must not leave us hanging on the revenge on someone part... :unsure:

Yep I do, and it still says its on hold since 1/13/10, since Den is picking it up...I'm thinking we need to track on line and call.

Calling gets you the best results

I would be pissed too. I get a good morning beautiful words or text every morning. And, I am really superstitious....I say I love you at the end of every conversation....you never know if a bus will hit you that day or something. It's new still. Give him a little more time. Hang in there.

Aint that the truth JG

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
BTW...I have officially started my diet today. Wish me luck. Ivan started his quest to stop smoking and so far he is on Day 4. He seems to be moving along smoothly, so I have to stay strong on my diet. We are going to start working out 5 days a week so everybody pray that I don't pass out. :crying:

Thats great I wish you guys luck

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I scored 5.

I know I have tendencies to be controlling, so I have to ACTIVELY guard my tongue. For example, yesterday I saw something Steven charged on the credit card and was HEATED. But I waited until an appropriate time, smiled at him, took both of his hands in mine, told him I loved him. Then I calmly stated what I saw on my daily check of the credit card charges and asked him why he made the purchase. Then I told him how much "we" as a "household" spent on that item in only 20 days of the month, and how if we continue spending at that pace, we won't be able to afford our family goals.

I never raised my voice & didn't prolong the conversation. I didn't bring in the other 100000 things I thought to say to make my point. Afterward, I told him I loved him & we moved on to some other activity. That took some serious restraint.

Nat for some strange reason I pictured you step by step doing this and I am rolling. I know it’s not funny to you but I can see you smiling saying I love you through clenched teeth. Honestly I think the I love you was more for yourself then Steven to keep YOU calm…

But all in all good job :thumbs: !

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
You just have to remember that it is a transition period. Eric went through a period of depression. He was home sick I think. He knew he wouldn't be able to work until the AOS paperwork came back, but he is still beating himself up over having to ask me for bus fare, or for pocket money. I know for sure that, that is driving him crazy, cause he has been working and providing for his daughter for a while, now to not have a job is drivin him crazy.

Day 11 will be the break through. A new day!!! You will have to take the advise you just gave me. Stay strong and believe.

I think Dillon made a great suggestion regarding this. I never forgot it, just forgot who may have said it. To have a jar with money in it so that when our hubbies need to do something they can just go to the jar with out asking us for it. It makes them feel a little better about asking...

Was it you Dillon?

Hi everyone!! Dens, no visa in hand yet?! I'm surprised @ that. It's a rainy day here in NY. SO & I went bowling over weekend. He really enjoyed this. Maybe b/c he gota higher score than me. It's all good, I was warming up as I told him. Lol. Take care all!!!

Lol glad you had fun...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl you will do just fine. You have someone there to encourage you and push you now. Just don't let him push you too hard. I could only imagine. Eric is so ready to get his military ID so he can go to the gym and get back on his routine. He has me drinking the dietary tea. Whew, it put something tough on your stomach, but I lost 5 pounds.

Good luck with the diet and 5 day work out girl. And Congrats on the wedding again. Eric and I will be taking that step on Feb 13th.

Good Luck on your upcoming wedding. Yeah usually I am the one pushing him at the gym, but that was when I had a full meal in my belly :whistle: Not sure how I can hold up on 1200 calories...

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Good morning.. tell me about the day :angry: I almost got carried down the marble steps at work. I had to hold on to the railing and I started praying. I was scared to death... ugh

I tried to register Steve for GED classes this morning and it was full :angry: what a waste of time... I just feel :angry: today...

Good morning MrsTee, sorry your day is kinda :angry: today! I feel that way about this Visa...I'm like wth is taking so long? Den is like be patient baby it will be here this week be patient...so easy to say and hear but hard to do! :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Nat for some strange reason I pictured you step by step doing this and I am rolling. I know it’s not funny to you but I can see you smiling saying I love you through clenched teeth. Honestly I think the I love you was more for yourself then Steven to keep YOU calm…

But all in all good job :thumbs: !

:rofl::rofl: I was practicing each step in my head too!! I definitely need to try this!!

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

Timeline
Good morning MrsTee, sorry your day is kinda :angry: today! I feel that way about this Visa...I'm like wth is taking so long? Den is like be patient baby it will be here this week be patient...so easy to say and hear but hard to do! :blush:

It will mama.. hope your day gets better.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Reminds me of my first trip anywhere & landing in Morocco. We spent our layover exploring Casablanca & it was the first time I'd ever seen a family of FOUR on a moped! Dad, Mom, 1 kid gripping tight in back & one in front of Dad....who needs a car? :lol:

My only question is how the heck did he get the bull on the bike? I can’t believe its staying put.

Timeline
Thats great I wish you guys luck

Thanks, Ms. Tee

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

It will mama.. hope your day gets better.

Thanks Mama, yours too! I'm claiming it for the both of us.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi girl (waving) me too...I don't know what the deal is! We're going to stay on them. :unsure:

girl i understand your frustration

damion waited a little less than a month (i think) to get his visa

dhl website only told us it was on hold at the embassy for about 2 weeks-

finally the embassy called him on a saturday and told him he had to return to the embassy in kingston by monday noon to have his fingerprints taken again :wacko:

it took about a week after to receive the visa

keep the faith, i know it's frustrating

ps where is quana?

girl i understand your frustration

damion waited a little less than a month (i think) to get his visa

dhl website only told us it was on hold at the embassy for about 2 weeks-

finally the embassy called him on a saturday and told him he had to return to the embassy in kingston by monday noon to have his fingerprints taken again :wacko:

it took about a week after to receive the visa

keep the faith, i know it's frustrating

Oh Jesus!!!! I pray that it will be ready sometime this week and nothing outside the norm going on! :unsure: This process is :wacko: I found another gray strand in my head this morning...

Thanks for the encouragement to keep the faith!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.