MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good moning all!!! Long Time no read....

Work has been kicking my butt.. And it seems like no matter how nice of an evening Eric and I have, the morning after is always a fuss. He walks in the room and won't even say good morning. I am not used to that and don't plan on getting used to it. So of course I am always the one to say it first, then I am like what you didn't see me sitting here? Oh and when he is leaving out the house, he says I am gone now. No kiss no I love you no nothing. So of course I get a case of the #### then. Cause I make it a point for him to know that I love him and to give him a kiss.

Burns me up :ranting:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work has been kicking my butt.. And it seems like no matter how nice of an evening Eric and I have, the morning after is always a fuss. He walks in the room and won't even say good morning. I am not used to that and don't plan on getting used to it. So of course I am always the one to say it first, then I am like what you didn't see me sitting here? Oh and when he is leaving out the house, he says I am gone now. No kiss no I love you no nothing. So of course I get a case of the #### then. Cause I make it a point for him to know that I love him and to give him a kiss.

Good morning Lady! Sorry work is kicking your butt....that bites!

Awww..sorry to hear this about you and Eric! I'm the same way, I will say "Good morning" until I get a response...just the way I was raised. I don't like not getting some form of greeting but some people are not like that! Have you sit him down and expressed your frustrations with him over this? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh chile sorry to hear that. I can imagine how frustrating and hurtful it feels when he acts like that. It's a rough journey sometimes but you just have to stay stong and resolute. Keep doing what you're doing and if he's paying attention he'll get the message. Hang in there.

TAMH

Good morning ladies. Hoope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks and the same to you! I can't believe how fast the weekend goes!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Irie glad your daughter is feeling better.

Den's any word on the visa yet?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone.

I see I'm not the only one that wish it wasn't raining so darn hard, oh I wish I could call out from work but inspectorsare coming and those kids sure know when to act up.

Everyone have a great day!

:dance: 17 MORE DAYS TIL OUR INTERVIEW :dance:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Morning, Everyone!

Good morning ladies. Hoope everyone had a great weekend.

Despite Steven being gone (which was rough on Saturday evening), I had an EXCELLENT weekend.

My friend & I went to Dave & Buster's to watch the Saints BEAT the Vikings in overtime, to make it to the Superbowl for the first time EVER. The energy was great at D&B; glad I watched it there instead of at home alone.

Then I got revenge on someone at the drive-thru carwash. That made me night even better.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Irie, I'm allergic to cats, too. Didn't know it until I was 24.

Eric_Jew Nug, I can understand why that frustrates you. You just want him to return some common courtesies. Perhaps lovingly explain why it's important to you, and have patience with him, since that behavior isn't a habit for him like it is for you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Good Morning Everyone,

Den's any word on the visa yet?

Good morning Always Blessed! Nothing yet and I'm kinda bummed out about it :( Den is calling DHL around 1 p.m. today to check on the status.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Goodmorning everyone.

I see I'm not the only one that wish it wasn't raining so darn hard, oh I wish I could call out from work but inspectorsare coming and those kids sure know when to act up.

Everyone have a great day!

:dance: 17 MORE DAYS TIL OUR INTERVIEW :dance:

Good morning!

You all the way turned up for your upcoming interview....I feel ya on that. Please don't talk about calling out I so want to and so ready to leave at this very moment but I have so much to get done, its not even funny!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's funny. I'll have to store that away for the Future.

My dog found one on the closet floor on Saturday and had eaten half before I could figure out what the hell he was chewing on. He slept a nice long time. I was thinking hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......good to know.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good morning Always Blessed! Nothing yet and I'm kinda bummed out about it :( Den is calling DHL around 1 p.m. today to check on the status.

Dens, don't you have a tracking number?

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning everyone! It's a gray and rainy day :cry: would have been a good day to stay in bed!

That damn "s" word is in the vocabulary this morning......blustery and snow flurries today. God, I hate Mondays!!!! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning, Everyone!

Despite Steven being gone (which was rough on Saturday evening), I had an EXCELLENT weekend.

My friend & I went to Dave & Buster's to watch the Saints BEAT the Vikings in overtime, to make it to the Superbowl for the first time EVER. The energy was great at D&B; glad I watched it there instead of at home alone.

Then I got revenge on someone at the drive-thru carwash. That made me night even better.

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Okay I won't comment on the Saints...lol! You must not leave us hanging on the revenge on someone part... :unsure:

Dens, don't you have a tracking number?

Yep I do, and it still says its on hold since 1/13/10, since Den is picking it up...I'm thinking we need to track on line and call.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.