MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning hope everyone has a blessed day ..

Edited by my2rmylife

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wedding plans are going well .. my mom has her good days and others not so good..i am blessed that my fiance is patient and understands.

im glad the wedding plans are going well jess, mom will come around and learn to share you :)

good afternoon everyone .. hope everyone is having a blessed day... i woke up in a terrible mood and i know this so i am trying to hard not to take it out on anyone else ...lord help me make it through this day..i have had a headache for a week straight and nothing gets rid of it ..

its stress you have to try to relax a bit. I hope you feel better. I know about the bad mood, been in a slump for the last week.... :wacko: nothing but philly's movies give me peace :)

Timeline
too late for that .. i have had this migraine for three days now .. they are painting at my job and its killing me ..

thanks everyone for the wishes of feeling better > the best part is my honey is here to help

hey finesse i dont know any links sorry... sorry your stuck in the bed ..

Thats right! ask him to give you some massages, they help alot! :) Wait until the kids are asleep, take a nice hot bath, light some candles in your room, get some baby oil and have him massage you... drink some sleeptime tea to. This should help relax you :thumbs:

so far so good...have another ultrasound on monday....starting to feel uncomfortable...hope these next few months go fast

Aww Finesse what is your due date.. i hope you find some comfort!

lets see what else i can sell around here....think anyone would buy a 12 year old?

OMG no she didn't!!! lol you better keep him, you will need lots of extra hands missy! lol

Good morning Shemmy!

Good morning yardies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning. Why are you up so early?

I've had crazy dreams the last 4 months...bad ones last night :crying:

Mawning Yardies :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Good morning. Why are you up so early?

I've had crazy dreams the last 4 months...bad ones last night :crying:

Awwwwwwwwwwww i hope your better.. i had a bad one last night too.. i was trying to call on God but nothing was coming out... i woke up saying, "Jesus Christ" :blink:

im up early because i decided to start my dinner lol I also had a good morning sexy party :devil:

Afternoon All! :star: Hope everyone had a great weekend!

can a girl catch a break? now that I feel good to actually do something productive, I'm stuck in bed again....with swollen feet!!!! someone please send me a link to some nice music or something interesting.....mi a beg yuh

Oh no, sorry to hear you stuck in bed :wacko: hope you feel better soon.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi, I am new to Visa Journey, and I'm not sure if I am posting this question in the right section.

My husband and I were married last month (12-29-09) in Jamaica. He is Jamaican and I am a US citizen. We are still waiting for some final supporting paperwork to file our petition IR-1/I-130....so we haven't sent it off yet.

I wanted to know your experience on coming to the U.S. with a tourist visa while waiting for a greencard. My husband has a 10 year tourist visa and has visited me here before, and left as he should have.

Now that we are married, I'm worried that there might be a problem with immigration at the airport. If you've visited the US before in a similar situation - Did you have any problems when you told them you were visiting your spouse? We will most likely file our I-130 right after he leaves, as we should have all the paperwork together then. He has a round trip ticket and will be here for 9 days.

Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Timeline
Hi, I am new to Visa Journey, and I'm not sure if I am posting this question in the right section.

My husband and I were married last month (12-29-09) in Jamaica. He is Jamaican and I am a US citizen. We are still waiting for some final supporting paperwork to file our petition IR-1/I-130....so we haven't sent it off yet.

I wanted to know your experience on coming to the U.S. with a tourist visa while waiting for a greencard. My husband has a 10 year tourist visa and has visited me here before, and left as he should have.

Now that we are married, I'm worried that there might be a problem with immigration at the airport. If you've visited the US before in a similar situation - Did you have any problems when you told them you were visiting your spouse? We will most likely file our I-130 right after he leaves, as we should have all the paperwork together then. He has a round trip ticket and will be here for 9 days.

Hi Soulful,

I dont think the visitors visa is the problem. Here is the thing though upon filing the I130 CR1 to make sure that ur husband returns back to Jamaica while the process completes itself. CR1 status is marriages less than two years and IR1 status is marriages over two years. The interview will take place in Kingston because ur petitioning for ur hussy so thats why he should return back to Ja when u file the petition. Its okay that he visits on the visitors visa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The process is simple and straight forward. We dont have the fiance visa though :blush:

1Luv- how long was the process to get your hubby to you? My husband's friend is married to a Canadian citizen and he's still waiting in JA to go and they filed Dec. 2008.

Finesse- hope you're feeling better! If you're ever bored you could always set up a facebook account (hint, hint). You know we are all going to want to see your adorable babies. Plus pictures of you..remember how many times your picture was viewed on here? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

Oh welcome to the board Soulful! Congrats on your marriage!! I don't know how it will work with his visa since he already has one,. My husband didn't have one and we didn't bother trying for one. I would think it would be OK because why would he want to just stay and be illegal when he could wait a few more months and come the right way?? Someone will come along soon that knows.

Welcome to the thread Soulful! Congrats on your marriage!! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1Luv- how long was the process to get your hubby to you? My husband's friend is married to a Canadian citizen and he's still waiting in JA to go and they filed Dec. 2008.

Finesse- hope you're feeling better! If you're ever bored you could always set up a facebook account (hint, hint). You know we are all going to want to see your adorable babies. Plus pictures of you..remember how many times your picture was viewed on here? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

Oh welcome to the board Soulful! Congrats on your marriage!! I don't know how it will work with his visa since he already has one,. My husband didn't have one and we didn't bother trying for one. I would think it would be OK because why would he want to just stay and be illegal when he could wait a few more months and come the right way?? Someone will come along soon that knows.

WOW That is verrrrrrrrrrry long Brooke. Hubbys paper took 5 months from start to finish!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG I wish you luck I hope you are able to take this fool DOWN for good!

Have a great weekend :star:

Well, the cops were fairly useless. I have a cop friend working on a different angle.

I did, however, score a bit this weekend. In fact, I think I nailed her ####. So, we shall see.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I dont know about this ...but welcome to the thread...

Well, the cops were fairly useless. I have a cop friend working on a different angle.

I did, however, score a bit this weekend. In fact, I think I nailed her ####. So, we shall see.

well i hope you nailed her @###

Thats right! ask him to give you some massages, they help alot! :) Wait until the kids are asleep, take a nice hot bath, light some candles in your room, get some baby oil and have him massage you... drink some sleeptime tea to. This should help relax you :thumbs:

thanks will do tonight ....last night he helped me relax and today i felt a little better..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.