MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

zn6CVpQbzAg

Lawh Have mercy Tee wha gwaan wid deh Husband him a rooskin in the upstairs room and call out him dead wife :o

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm out. Everyone have a really nice weekend.

See you all Monday. Be safe!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lady C, I will call you over the weekend :)

Suh yuh seh.....I'll be around so hit up

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Well, ladies, I am about to start the ball rolling on something I should've probably done long ago.

For about a year now, I have been stalked via the internet, friends of friends, and just this week, I found out people have found out where I moved to 7 months ago and are now driving by my house frequently. I am getting a little sick of constantly having to deal with this. And I'm getting tired of the words being spouted. So, I have a grade school friend of mine who is a police sargent. I have been chatting with him all day on FB about how someone could've gotten my address. First of all, I KNOW who is behind it. And, her friend is a court reporter who has friends who are lawyers, policemen, the daughter of our city tax collector, and a car dealer. We talked all day about who has access to what information.

Long story, short, I called the Regional Justice Information Center and asked them to run a search on ME and see who accessed my information recently and for what reason they gave. I have to call and make a police report for them to do that search. I called police department and tomorrow, when I am home all day, I will call non-emergency number, have a car come out, and I will start the ball rolling with that report.

I am not sure where I go with the information after this. I have actually been keeping a journal of dates, times, etc. for over a year now of her antics. And, I have a CD of taped conversations where she threatens me, my job, and now this drive by #######. So, whether I go for the restraining order or not, I don't. I do know my reason for not thus far....why make anything worse, just can't get any worse IMO. So, we will see. I do know I want to know who gave out this information and if disciplinary action is in order, I want it done.

So, wish me luck and I will keep you all informed. Right now, I'm feeling better that I can actually do something about it.

Sus, this does have to do with what I talked to you about earlier.

JG I wish you luck I hope you are able to take this fool DOWN for good!

Have a great weekend :star:

****ROC VSC****

IXX2h8qzg6g

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
if he is hard pressed for some friends, how about signing him up for some extra ciriculars (sp?) where he may meet some more desirable people? i signed hubby up for an indoor volleyball league at our community rec center and he met a lot of great people there...

Yes, I'm going to sign him up for the local soccer league as soon as possible. I also want to seriously pursue getting him signed up to volunteer with this one agency that sends people out to visit with the elderly. He loves old people & was ready to jump on it....only problem is that I inquired around the holidays & we were too busy with out-of-town things to get started. I think I'm going to inquire again & he can start volunteering there.

i keep joking with hubby telling him he can dump me now (once LOC is done)....but he nah get di joke :bonk:

LOL! Why would he want to give up alla dat?!? :devil::no:;)

I just went back to work on maternity leave this Jan and we are planning a family trip in Dec so I don't want to do both...Idk...will see cause hubby does want me to go and his brother is buying his ticket so we just have to worry about mine and baby is free...i guess its still up in the air...

I'll put a couple of the baby pics on facebook 2night...

I'm happy ur hubby likes his school...hubby was doing the library thing but had to stop because of work...i do want him to go back but want to look for more of a school setting cause the library to me was kinda slow paced...the college around me has AL classes too and its free ( :thumbs: ) but there is a waiting list...i help him at home so he is ok for now but its really not enough...hubby needs a little push himself...he's the type if he sees you are not stressing it he won't stress it either even if its suppose to benefit him...

Sounds like you are doing everything you need to do & it's working for you. I definitely needed to give Lehi a little push cause he's kinda same way....if I'm not stressing everything is 'no problem'.

Can't wait to see a baby pic....I bet she's gorgeous!

Hey Ells, you know you will get all types of responses from the Ladies because everyone sees something different in the post but you know that we all respond with Love and just want the best for you and Lehi! Ells I understand your drive and wanting the best for him, that is all we ever want for our spouses! I hope he loves the new classes and sees the benefit and realize the passion that was behind the push. thanks for sharing Chica :luv:

Yes, I know everyone is giving their opinion from a positive place & that's why I truly appreciate all responses. Oh man does he love his new classes! That's all we talked about the whole lunch time. His first class the teacher is really nice & called on him a lot & all the ESL students were in awe of his accent. The second class, the teacher is not as nice & he felt a little picked on but I told him to just hang in there & soon the teacher will probably give him a break. I don't think hubby likes male teachers as much....they must seem a bit tougher. He already has homework due Monday & we have to buy his textbook (that's all you pay for) & he'll be set. He was so proud & happy to be in a 'real school' just like he's seen on TV (LOL!) & is glad to be going every day. My heart just sang when I heard the change of his heart! :yes::luv:

Hey Folks! Just checking in---it's been a LONG time!! Congratulations to Bunz on the approval and to MsSheka on your case moving along--it soon come girl! Quick update: Gregory and I are still adjusting to our new way of life together. (I've decided to say "we're" adjusting instead of "his" adjustment cause it's been trying for both of us). We've had a lot of good times, and we continue to have our days, but overall things continue to go better than I had hoped for. What's definitely started to help now is the fact that he is finding stuff to do on his own. A couple of months ago I signed him up for a competitive soccer league because he LOVES to play and misses doing so. Well, he was picked up by a team and their first practice was last weekend! He was like a kid in a candy store--grinning like a cheshire cat from ear to ear! :lol: What's even better is that the coach told him that he was the best player on the team, and then proceeded to send out a mass email to the team members saying this very thing and how far my husband and the rest of the team will be able to go in the league this year! Not that he needs this add'l stroking of the ego, but it was good for him and I was proud). So he's doing that on weekends, and games will begin at the end of Feb. He's already enrolled in the GED program at the community college, and is in class 4 days a week. He's managed to navigate the bus system to some degree by himself, which has also been helpful and I think makes him feel more independent. Still not working (but filling out tons of applications), but lo and behold a few minutes ago a message was left on the phone from a manager at PetSmart asking him to call to set up an interview for next week!!!! We just filled that application out last nite, and while it is not the "perfect" job, it's something to hopefully get him started and build up his resume here in the states!! I hope that something comes through soon, because it has definitely been tough. Keep us in your prayers! :star:

That's great Mrs. P! Hey, any job is excellent in this economy....go Gregory & good luck on that interview! We are all going through varying forms of adjustment....if you read back to yesterday, you'll see my 'update' & KNOW you are NOT alone! :no: As long as all parties continue to be willing to work through whatever, I think we'll make it! Prayers for us all.

Well, ladies, I am about to start the ball rolling on something I should've probably done long ago.

For about a year now, I have been stalked via the internet, friends of friends, and just this week, I found out people have found out where I moved to 7 months ago and are now driving by my house frequently. I am getting a little sick of constantly having to deal with this. And I'm getting tired of the words being spouted. So, I have a grade school friend of mine who is a police sargent. I have been chatting with him all day on FB about how someone could've gotten my address. First of all, I KNOW who is behind it. And, her friend is a court reporter who has friends who are lawyers, policemen, the daughter of our city tax collector, and a car dealer. We talked all day about who has access to what information.

Long story, short, I called the Regional Justice Information Center and asked them to run a search on ME and see who accessed my information recently and for what reason they gave. I have to call and make a police report for them to do that search. I called police department and tomorrow, when I am home all day, I will call non-emergency number, have a car come out, and I will start the ball rolling with that report.

I am not sure where I go with the information after this. I have actually been keeping a journal of dates, times, etc. for over a year now of her antics. And, I have a CD of taped conversations where she threatens me, my job, and now this drive by #######. So, whether I go for the restraining order or not, I don't. I do know my reason for not thus far....why make anything worse, just can't get any worse IMO. So, we will see. I do know I want to know who gave out this information and if disciplinary action is in order, I want it done.

So, wish me luck and I will keep you all informed. Right now, I'm feeling better that I can actually do something about it.

Sus, this does have to do with what I talked to you about earlier.

That really sucks JG! How frikkin' ridiculous & petty can you be to send people to drive by & yell juvenile remarks?? I hope you get the outcome you're looking for in this. You need some peace. I wish I lived close....you could send me out to do the same thing to her....I'd do it for you cause I'm just crazy like that! LOL

I scored 5.

I know I have tendencies to be controlling, so I have to ACTIVELY guard my tongue. For example, yesterday I saw something Steven charged on the credit card and was HEATED. But I waited until an appropriate time, smiled at him, took both of his hands in mine, told him I loved him. Then I calmly stated what I saw on my daily check of the credit card charges and asked him why he made the purchase. Then I told him how much "we" as a "household" spent on that item in only 20 days of the month, and how if we continue spending at that pace, we won't be able to afford our family goals.

I never raised my voice & didn't prolong the conversation. I didn't bring in the other 100000 things I thought to say to make my point. Afterward, I told him I loved him & we moved on to some other activity. That took some serious restraint.

I had a perfect score! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, you did REAL GOOD Nat! Way better than I would've done. I'm much more guarded with my finances because I just don't have any leeway to be any other way. Paying $850 a mo. rent for a jr. 1 bedroom doesn't leave a lot of extra so I do all the purchasing. He never wants for anything (most always) & once in a while he'll get some spending $$ from one of the parents (mine or his Dad) & has to decide what to do with it. He's learning that $4.50 for a hot dog downtown isn't really worth it. Anyway, I do have his name on one credit card & he has made one purchase for dinner with it that will be paid off as soon as my pay day comes. I'll be using his card when he's around (& he signs for it) but it stays in my possession for now....until he understands U.S. money. I'm doing the credit card thing so he'll be 'in the system' & when it's time for him to apply for his own, it will hopefully make the approval easier. Anyway, I think you used a great deal of restraint & as long as you set your expectations, it's now up to him to meet them. If he goes out of bounds again, I think you're entitled to use a little less restraint next time! :yes: Sorry, but for now, you're the one keeping things afloat so he has to respect that. Just like if it were the other way around, we'd have to do the same.

Gk6S5HJyKpg

****ROC VSC****

Yes, I'm going to sign him up for the local soccer league as soon as possible. I also want to seriously pursue getting him signed up to volunteer with this one agency that sends people out to visit with the elderly. He loves old people & was ready to jump on it....only problem is that I inquired around the holidays & we were too busy with out-of-town things to get started. I think I'm going to inquire again & he can start volunteering there.

Yes, I know everyone is giving their opinion from a positive place & that's why I truly appreciate all responses. Oh man does he love his new classes! That's all we talked about the whole lunch time. His first class the teacher is really nice & called on him a lot & all the ESL students were in awe of his accent. The second class, the teacher is not as nice & he felt a little picked on but I told him to just hang in there & soon the teacher will probably give him a break. I don't think hubby likes male teachers as much....they must seem a bit tougher. He already has homework due Monday & we have to buy his textbook (that's all you pay for) & he'll be set. He was so proud & happy to be in a 'real school' just like he's seen on TV (LOL!) & is glad to be going every day. My heart just sang when I heard the change of his heart! :yes::luv:

That's great Mrs. P! Hey, any job is excellent in this economy....

I had a perfect score! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, you did REAL GOOD Nat! Way better than I would've done. I'm much more guarded with my finances because I just don't have any leeway to be any other way. Paying $850 a mo. rent for a jr. 1 bedroom doesn't leave a lot of extra so I do all the purchasing. He never wants for anything (most always) & once in a while he'll get some spending $$ from one of the parents (mine or his Dad) & has to decide what to do with it. He's learning that $4.50 for a hot dog downtown isn't really worth it. Anyway, I do have his name on one credit card & he has made one purchase for dinner with it that will be paid off as soon as my pay day comes. I'll be using his card when he's around (& he signs for it) but it stays in my possession for now....until he understands U.S. money. I'm doing the credit card thing so he'll be 'in the system' & when it's time for him to apply for his own, it will hopefully make the approval easier. Anyway, I think you used a great deal of restraint & as long as you set your expectations, it's now up to him to meet them. If he goes out of bounds again, I think you're entitled to use a little less restraint next time! :yes: Sorry, but for now, you're the one keeping things afloat so he has to respect that. Just like if it were the other way around, we'd have to do the same.

HUbby can't wait to start playing Soccer again too , it's just too dard cold right now!

I am so glad Lehi Loves his classes LOL @ his classmates loving his accent too cute! Regarding the other teacher , girl he don't have to like him just teach him! I go through the same thing with my son, they get over it LOL. Lehi will be just fine he has ambition and that along with hard work is the key to success!

Yes girl I am with you on the $ issues, Hubby knows I am a recessionista so before he uses our joint card he knows to call me no matter what it is. When we are in the market he is surely learning the value of a dollar and its better to buy the fixins for the cheese steak and make 4 than to go pay 6$ for 1 on the street. :yes: Now he tells me we don't have to eat out there is plenty of food in the freezer we can cook and save the $$! Now that's what I'm talking about :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I think its funny how Tierra is always sick UNTIL after you decide she doesn’t need to go to school….

Ur not letting her play you are you :whistle: ?

Nah, she is feeling crummy. Her tonsils are HUGE... and she is sneezing like crazy. But she is taking after me. I had my tonsils out at 27... she doesnt get strep, just sore throats and swollen tonsils. she slept all morning.

Oh and yes, Louis had to take the GC with him. But from now on he is keeping at his mom's with his passport.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

1Nwcr7wd8No

****ROC VSC****

Was just scrolling through my friend's pics from Barbados and found this:

cow.jpg

SUSSSSSSSSS haaaaaaaaaaaaa why does it look like the Bull is driving :rofl:

Nah, she is feeling crummy. Her tonsils are HUGE... and she is sneezing like crazy. But she is taking after me. I had my tonsils out at 27... she doesnt get strep, just sore throats and swollen tonsils. she slept all morning.

Oh and yes, Louis had to take the GC with him. But from now on he is keeping at his mom's with his passport.

Awwe poor baby I hope she doesn't have to have them out :blush:

Glad to hear that Irie I knwo that puts your mind at ease :thumbs:

zV_wqRMuI_Q

The End

Tee LOL this one was different haaaaa

Ok ladies I'm out running to the Blockbuster for Hubby to grab a free flick then on to get my African flicks they arrived :dance: Have a great weekend!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Tuck in yuh Belly? :blush:

LOL it's ok I know all about the Crypt Keepers trying to hold you down LOL I can't get enough of the drama of these movies and Mrs Tee is hooked LOL

LOL! That might've been it!

Then you go & write enticing statements like 'rooksin w/the dead wife' or whatever & then I'm dying to watch but still can't!

Was just scrolling through my friend's pics from Barbados and found this:

cow.jpg

OMG! :rofl::rofl::rofl: That's awesome! I love other countries for stuff like that. They are so creative in how they solve problems! LOL!!

Reminds me of my first trip anywhere & landing in Morocco. We spent our layover exploring Casablanca & it was the first time I'd ever seen a family of FOUR on a moped! Dad, Mom, 1 kid gripping tight in back & one in front of Dad....who needs a car? :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.