Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You need help :wacko: Too young for memory loss :bonk: . I wanted to get out of it so I invited Ray and Shamale. Think we went shopping but the guys beat us home. They had a good time though...lots of pics.

Idon't remember seeing any pics. I'm just sad.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I told myself a lot of things and haven't done anything yet. I'm a total hot mess and I know it. I went away to NY last weekend and when I got home and got in bed with Hubby, he grabbed me and said honey Mi miss yuh fat body. LMAO

:luv: He meant it with love!

That sutoshow sounds like fun! :thumbs: I will have to shout her out on FB! I need to be busy at work but y'all know I can't focus with Den on his way here and all. It's so cute, he's so nervous!!!

That's so sweet! I bet you wish you could be there to fly back with him....he'll be okay though.

The funniest thing happened with my 12 year old nephew was here from TN. Ray called him fat boy and he turned around and called Ray Kunta Kinte. We all fell out laughing so hard that even Ray and his friends were laughing. They didn't even know who that was. That was the funniest sh*t....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl, my husband LOVES cars.... I mean LOVES them. He's going to have a ball at the auto show. I'm going to get tired of taking pics of his tail beside probably every car at the show. :rofl::bonk:

Mine too! We've even gone into the Ferrari dealer & he's taken a pic next to one of the cars....we were going to get him next to this sweet red convertible but right then, the batteries in my camera died!

That was kind of him to acknowledge that. You'd be surprised at how many young men appreciate the prodding. That makes them love you even more because it shows you care!!!

I have GOOD experience at being a cougar so I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, he acknowledges it....maybe not right away but once he starts thinking about things, he realizes it.

I have good experience NOW! Of course, now that I think about it, younger guys have had a tendency to be attracted to me.

He said he has been to something like a car show in JA but he'd rather go bowling because he never has gone before. He said we can do the car show another time...

:yes:

My washer and dryer broke a few months ago. I've had someone doing my laundry a few times a week. Washing, drying, and folding. I'm seriously thinking of not buying new ones for a while. If I could only get him to dress really sexy when he does it all!!!! :devil:

He could wear boxers! We don't have a washer & dryer but as I've often complained, we live behind the laundromat so that makes it convenient. The one big plus is we can find a quiet hour & go in & use 7 machines at one time & get it all done FAST! :thumbs:

Den: Glad to see ur back

Hi Sunray, shemmy, Kjenkins

What about Philly???

Ells LOL at the Laundry girl i know that feeling, Damian is good with the laundry but he puts all my stuff in the dryer and I want to :bonk: him LOL. Or either he hangs it on the line and they freeze!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

See you all later - I am sneaking outta work early to go get my hair cut!

Enjoy your weekend, Sus!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What about Philly???

Ells LOL at the Laundry girl i know that feeling, Damian is good with the laundry but he puts all my stuff in the dryer and I want to :bonk: him LOL. Or either he hangs it on the line and they freeze!

Damien won't let me touch his laundry....it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.

Philly - are you ready for your ceremony in 2 weeks?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TAHM, work will be ova soon, don't you worry. You feel like I felt at 7:30 this morning.

Ells, Ray loves any kind of car. He got his car in Sept and already he has tented the windows, go an alarm, remote start and now looking for blue fog lights (yuck) and rims. He told me he wants rims for his birthday. I hope someone gets them for him because I'm not buying rims for a car. No way Jose! LMAO

Damien won't let me touch his laundry....it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.

Philly - are you ready for your ceremony in 2 weeks?

I don't have to call you since your on her Shemmy. LOL

Ray will wash only if I take to long. I hate washing too.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

That's so sweet! I bet you wish you could be there to fly back with him....he'll be okay though.

If he had it his way, that's exactly what he wanted me to do. I told him to put on his big boy boxers and I will see him at Hartsfield- Jackson! Poe thang :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's packed up in here this afternoon!!! :thumbs:

I missed JQ earlier, I wanted to tell her them braids were cute! :thumbs:

aww thanks Dens

Ok Im excited about this

We got the paperwork sent off for my step daughter, the same my grandma passed

Label/Receipt Number: 7009 2820 0000 6319 4838

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Certified Mail™

Your item arrived at 9:10 AM on January 29, 2010 in PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. :dance::dance::dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Sunray: yep I'm on the slave and I ain't going home till 10:00pm. shhh Kiss teeth

Shemmy; I thinks there's 4 interviews for Feb. there's KJenkins Amqueens and myself, can't remember who the fourth person is.

I think its myjamaicanwifey?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If he had it his way, that's exactly what he wanted me to do. I told him to put on his big boy boxers and I will see him at Hartsfield- Jackson! Poe thang :bonk:

Sorry but that's a scary airport...good luck to Den :yes: He'll find his way.

Ells - that's what makes the car shows so great...you get to see cars you would never see on the streets...at least not where I live :whistle:

Timeline
I have good experience NOW! Of course, now that I think about it, younger guys have had a tendency to be attracted to me.

I think I was cursed with it. My mom was a year old than my dad.. My aunt married someone a year younger than her. Both my children's father's are a year younger than me and now hubby...... :blink:

See you all later - I am sneaking outta work early to go get my hair cut!

We wanna see pics Sus!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:luv: He meant it with love!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine too! We've even gone into the Ferrari dealer & he's taken a pic next to one of the cars....we were going to get him next to this sweet red convertible but right then, the batteries in my camera died!

Yeah, he acknowledges it....maybe not right away but once he starts thinking about things, he realizes it.

:yes:

He could wear boxers! We don't have a washer & dryer but as I've often complained, we live behind the laundromat so that makes it convenient. The one big plus is we can find a quiet hour & go in & use 7 machines at one time & get it all done FAST! :thumbs:

OK, I already explained to Philly earlier in the week, they don't run around in their boxers there!!!!

TAHM, work will be ova soon, don't you worry. You feel like I felt at 7:30 this morning.

Ells, Ray loves any kind of car. He got his car in Sept and already he has tented the windows, go an alarm, remote start and now looking for blue fog lights (yuck) and rims. He told me he wants rims for his birthday. I hope someone gets them for him because I'm not buying rims for a car. No way Jose! LMAO

I don't have to call you since your on her Shemmy. LOL

Ray will wash only if I take to long. I hate washing too.

Where or where is Sus when I need a picture of TENTED windows?????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.