MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

He said he has been to something like a car show in JA but he'd rather go bowling because he never has gone before. He said we can do the car show another time...

LOL no worries, we can go bowling Saturday and we can do the Car show on Sunday

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodafeternon yardies!

Tre: I'm so sotrry to hear that but I'm glad you're okay... Wish I was as bad as you, bwoy tief mi wallet, push ,i outa di van an drive off! Den bring it back an put it pan mi step 2 days lata! He got me good, got away w' 450 in cash and a 350 disability check that I stupidly SIGNED!

MrsTee: snap out of it coz things could've been worse :star: I'm sure you don't wanna be in my shoes :no:

Dens: I bet you're ecstatic, I'm happy for you!

Hi TAMH!

:dance: 13 Days Til I see My Honey & Attend Our Interview :dance:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I meant to say MORNING YARDIES!

Just got caught up with Lawny's crazy story.

I would like everyone to know that this morning when we were riding the bus to work/school, he said to me, "I like that you push me....no one ever did that for me before." :yes::yes:

You are bad azz Lawny! :thumbs:

Me too!

He definitely picked the wrong target! :lol:

:lol:

You're so crafty, JG!

DO IT!! It's FUN! :thumbs:

My plans:

1020-laundry-main_Full.jpg

My washer and dryer broke a few months ago. I've had someone doing my laundry a few times a week. Washing, drying, and folding. I'm seriously thinking of not buying new ones for a while. If I could only get him to dress really sexy when he does it all!!!! :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I drink Bacardi Coco (coconut rum) and I can drink that straight!

I love to bowl!!! Yes lets go... I wish we could go down too.. I need JA right now... I want to say I bowled in high school and on a league but in case I now suck, I don't want to brag lol

Me too! Love it! I'm not as freaked out about not having Cocomania to make my pina coladas with now that I found that stuff. Of course, Cocomania is 80 proof vs. Bacardi's 70 proof.

I suck at bowling but I do like it. I'm either bowling strikes or gutter balls...hardly anything in between! Hubby really enjoyed it after his first time & he's up for it any time now. :thumbs:

Hey SunRay! Louis is "livin' it up" ;)

He doesnt really get excited about much but I know he is happy to be in the warmth and is happy to hanging out with his boys... He will be back Thursday night.

Awwww.....glad for him!

Hey Ells, :rofl: :rofl: now I want to watch that movie LOL

:lol::yes:

LMAO... OMG and his foot bottom dem pretty and soft. Took a lot of work. I told him he's not going to be able to walk around without shoes on when he goes down to JA. lol His feet are going to hurt.

Same with Lehi....he said it himself though the other day when he was looking at his smooth, pretty foot bottom!

Ditto! Same here, I'm a sucker for breads! I told myself that this is the year to start taking better care of myself so I'm slowly trying to do better. I LOVE to eat so.... :whistle:

You & me both Dens! I'm crazy for carbs! AND eating is my favorite! :whistle:

Sunny this is too funny it's like we have the same identical issues haaaaa, girl I told Damian his feet looked like the creature PumpkinHead before he met me ! I have been working on them thangs for a year and change! Finally he is beach ready :rofl: you know the Sally Henson clear pink polish? Thats what I used to get the color right on the nail cause they were a hot mess. ( he would :bonk: me if he knew I posted this ) :yes:

:lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Cool. It's so much fun. Remember they went last year and only stayed a few hours :unsure: Crazy men.

Shoot, I forgot all about that. I was thinking it was his first time. LMAO Memory bad bad....

Den: Glad to see ur back

Hi Sunray, shemmy, Kjenkins

Hey Tamh.... You at work now?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Den: Glad to see ur back

Yep I dipped out for an extended lunch after I got some files together for my supervisor! I was craving something good to eat.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shoot, I forgot all about that. I was thinking it was his first time. LMAO Memory bad bad....

You need help :wacko: Too young for memory loss :bonk: . I wanted to get out of it so I invited Ray and Shamale. Think we went shopping but the guys beat us home. They had a good time though...lots of pics.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunray: yep I'm on the slave and I ain't going home till 10:00pm. shhh Kiss teeth

Shemmy; I thinks there's 4 interviews for Feb. there's KJenkins Amqueens and myself, can't remember who the fourth person is.

TAMH

It's packed up in here this afternoon!!! :thumbs:

I missed JQ earlier, I wanted to tell her them braids were cute! :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Sunray: yep I'm on the slave and I ain't going home till 10:00pm. shhh Kiss teeth

Shemmy; I thinks there's 4 interviews for Feb. there's KJenkins Amqueens and myself, can't remember who the fourth person is.

Myjamwifey???? :unsure:

You need help :wacko: Too young for memory loss :bonk: . I wanted to get out of it so I invited Ray and Shamale. Think we went shopping but the guys beat us home. They had a good time though...lots of pics.

We wanna see the pics!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.