MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just recommended FDR to my friend - she has 3 year old twins - Her husband wants to go to JA - she told him no, he just bought her a new car, so he shouldn't spend anymore money on her - After I got through beating her over the head, I sent him an email with my recommendations, FDR topping the list because of the nannies.

LOL..

awww, ain't she nice.. good work sus LOL

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Just saw this - Loved mine too, and just used one of my note cards to send Yankee's Mom a note

Shhhhhhhh.....you're the only one THAT special thus far. Well, except for my secret santa and Yardie in 2008.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Oh Tam you are brave - Lots of Yardies in MD - Lawny, Sunny, Shemmy, Roxcie, JAEng (although she's abandoned us for Yoville),...

what is yo ville..

i miss ja eng..

and how is jengles doing too..anymore j names LOL

Timeline
tay will be 13 by that time and altho steph is 8, GIRL she has the mind and mannerism of someone MUCH older..

yeah.. i have to start laying the smack down on that one..

i like cheaper too.. chances are we won't even be there most of the time, but if we wanna just be lazy a couple of days i like to know they can still have fun.. im so excited, hopefully they will see roger in a whole new light on his own turf.

Well, you know if they are giving you trouble, you could leave them with the nanny and feel safe about it while you spend some time with Roger. Something to think about. Weigh out all options.

I think it's the best older kid's club I've ever seen. There was really so much to do. I spent almost every night up there hustling pool. I made some $$$. Let's just say the kitchen staff is not as good as they think they are at playing pool.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And like what was just said, that's not the important part, Jawi. Her getting the attention and care she needs by ANY means is. Big ups to being the bigger person for the bigger picture, my friend. I'm living that too and I know it's not easy. But, oh so worth it in the end.

:thumbs:

Hi Jawi, sending blessings your way :)

Thanks!

Yes, definitely praying for baby girl! The power of prayer is amazing and I'm claiming that her surgery and recovery go well!!!

I don't believe we're friends on FB either. :unsure: I will PM you my info and when you get a chance request me! :thumbs:

will do.

Jawi...prayers for your daughter!

thanks dills! I just posted something to you.

Just checking in...

JQ - my prayers are with your family.

Jawi - keep me posted on baby girl...my prayers are with you and A.

Philly - have fun working on that baby...good luck to you and hubby.

Sorry for leaving people out but it's hard to keep it with the board.

Oh yeah...congrats on the visa Dens Wifey and Bunz.

Thanks Shemmy! Love you!

Thanks Jawi you are so right, I miss you! hope all is well with you. Praying for your Stepdaughter I have faith that she will recovery quickly!

I miss Stella too ( hint hint wink wink ) LOL

I know...I miss it too. Those were the good old days on VJ. Work is driving me insane on most days.

That would make me very :yes:

Sunny was on here? I haven't heard from her on here or FB in a long time. Anyone talked to her?

all the time...that nut is fine. She is keeping me from keeping my NY resolution to stop with the foul language...as soon as we talk, I'm swearing like a sailor. LOL

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Roxcie / Dens: Don't I know. But my SO is so confident it's beyond me. Well worst come to worst we won't be loosing any money really B'cause it's his points he had used to purchase the ticket cause he's fully loaded. :thumbs:

TAMH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dens: I will be in Germantown Maryland once I arrive. But I will most definitely be coming to your neck of the woods cause that's where all my In Laws are. I only pray nothing goes wrong cause I tell you chile, my fiance bought my ticket already. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

When is your interview?

Maryland is nice. Maybe we'll link up once you get settled.

Timeline
Bunz: congrats on the visa :dance:

TAMH: it's good that you're confident because confidence goes a long way, I wish you all the best girl!

Dens: as I said before, I doubt you'll be on here ytalking as much but lets see coz I know when my hubby comes I'l be busy doing either 1 of 2 things: getting busy and or applying a ice pack to go get busy again :devil: . I'm determined to get my baby Alexis :star:

I'm at work and everybody is so tense and uptight because we're being inspected ALL day but I'm not soiling my draws until it's 4 when I'm by myself w' like 7 kids and the morning staff is gone. Wish me luck :blush:

Good luck :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all

Good afternoon. I just wanted to take the time out to tell you all thanks.

For the encouraging words. For the ear to talk to and especially for MY2 and DW for going the extra mile for me in my time of @*% I dont know what time this is. I want to be mad because Im selfish and then I want to be sad, then happy , then relieved all at the same time.

Im off to go and start with the arrangements.

Again love you all

Be blessed and encouraged (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Shhhhhhhh.....you're the only one THAT special thus far. Well, except for my secret santa and Yardie in 2008.

Reeeaallllyyyy? I'm special too damnit! *pout* *BIGGER POUT*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

i need some baby bust..

man i loved how my girls looked right after pregnancy.. :crying:

you so crazy :rofl:

Dens: I will be in Germantown Maryland once I arrive. But I will most definitely be coming to your neck of the woods cause that's where all my In Laws are. I only pray nothing goes wrong cause I tell you chile, my fiance bought my ticket already. Ain't we bodacious? :jest:

I jsut saw Germantown and said hot damn she coming to Philly then I saw Maryland Womp womp :lol::bonk:

I hope all goes well. Never buy a ticket before visa is in hand.

I agree!

what is yo ville..

i miss ja eng..

and how is jengles doing too..anymore j names LOL

Thats what I want to know but I am not gonna be adventurous and try it, why are people addicted to Cafe world? LOL

Yeah where is JA Eng? and Jeng we haven't seen them in a minute!

I know...I miss it too. Those were the good old days on VJ. Work is driving me insane on most days.

Jawi I am still trying to figure out what is gonna happen with my Girl Maya and Tradee LOL. I just finished my last book about Obeah and I think I am ready to go and read Shades of blue :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hello all

For the encouraging words. For the ear to talk to and especially for MY2 and DW for going the extra mile for me in my time of @*% I dont know what time this is. I want to be mad because Im selfish and then I want to be sad, then happy , then relieved all at the same time.

Again love you all

Hi JQ! So glad to hear from you!!! Go ahead and feel how ever you need to feel!!! I'm still praying for you and your family!!! Once again, if you need me...you know what to do. Hugs to you Ma!! (F)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Hello all

Again love you all

You are loved... (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.