MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dens - I am so happy for you. We planned on coming back to ATL but doctor told me to take it easy :(

JG - I feel good...no sickness or anything. Thanks for asking. Sunny is fine...talked to her crazy butt yesterday.

Philly - trust me, I've been blowing baby bust on everyone I know :yes: Can't wait for Monday night...love RuPaul. We need to do some maternity shopping now.

Ha ha.....that's funny. Stop rubbing your boobies on everyone!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I have heard good things about Holiday Inn Sunspree, Breezes Trelawny, and Starfish

thanks mamasita!! :thumbs:

i was just reading the holiday inn reviews.. had a friend stay there w/ her son..

i didn't like the location when i saw it, but we will have a car so no problem there!!

let me check out the starfish and breezes trelawny.. thanks

Timeline
wha ya deal wid yardies!!

hey.. any of my mobay peeps know of a good resort for the kids?? only one ive been to was SUNSET and altho they advertise a kids club, i don't remember them doing alot of things..

i know hubby said we dont need to stay at an AI, but i really wanna be prepared.. i don't mind eating on the run and doing things by the seat of our pants, but with kids, id rather have things a lil more structured..

Best one I took mine to was FDR Pebbles in Trelawny. They were awesome for the kids. Had this kids place where they could do crafts, play games, tie dye, fish, watch movies. There was something planned all day every day. They posted on a board what was happening every hour.

A nanny is included in the price of every room. And, they will keep an eye on the kiddies during the day and will even do it at night for an extra like $4 an hour. Our nanny was incredible with my kids.

For the older kids, there was a coordinator that had all these activities for them and a club house to hang out in. It had pool tables, table tennis, foosball, they played soccer and volleyball, swimming pool contests. It was really cool. They had a dance in the disco before the adults were let in.

They had special meal times and kid-friendly menu for the kids too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz: congrats on the visa :dance:

TAMH: it's good that you're confident because confidence goes a long way, I wish you all the best girl!

Dens: as I said before, I doubt you'll be on here ytalking as much but lets see coz I know when my hubby comes I'l be busy doing either 1 of 2 things: getting busy and or applying a ice pack to go get busy again :devil: . I'm determined to get my baby Alexis :star:

I'm at work and everybody is so tense and uptight because we're being inspected ALL day but I'm not soiling my draws until it's 4 when I'm by myself w' like 7 kids and the morning staff is gone. Wish me luck :blush:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

LMAO at baby bust - freudian slip or typo? Keep it away from me! :whistle:

:rofl: Sus, you are a trip!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I have heard good things about Holiday Inn Sunspree, Breezes Trelawny, and Starfish

I've seen Sunspree first hand and I don't think it's all that great for the kids.

They had a small playground (right outside my damn room one time!!!!), some kids activities, and a "dive in" movie night. The pool was definately kid friendly as it was all different depths. They had some sports; but mostly for the older kids. And, they had a small kid-friendly food hut; but it wasn't open very often. I'd say it's more of an adult hotel then really for kids.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Bunz: congrats on the visa :dance:

TAMH: it's good that you're confident because confidence goes a long way, I wish you all the best girl!

Dens: as I said before, I doubt you'll be on here ytalking as much but lets see coz I know when my hubby comes I'l be busy doing either 1 of 2 things: getting busy and or applying a ice pack to go get busy again :devil: . I'm determined to get my baby Alexis :star:

I'm at work and everybody is so tense and uptight because we're being inspected ALL day but I'm not soiling my draws until it's 4 when I'm by myself w' like 7 kids and the morning staff is gone. Wish me luck :blush:

LOL! Girl you will be fine with dem rugrats! :blush: I know...I'm claiming baby Alexis for you guys :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Best one I took mine to was FDR Pebbles in Trelawny. They were awesome for the kids. Had this kids place where they could do crafts, play games, tie dye, fish, watch movies. There was something planned all day every day. They posted on a board what was happening every hour.

A nanny is included in the price of every room. And, they will keep an eye on the kiddies during the day and will even do it at night for an extra like $4 an hour. Our nanny was incredible with my kids.

For the older kids, there was a coordinator that had all these activities for them and a club house to hang out in. It had pool tables, table tennis, foosball, they played soccer and volleyball, swimming pool contests. It was really cool. They had a dance in the disco before the adults were let in.

They had special meal times and kid-friendly menu for the kids too.

OH MY GOSH..

that sounds GREAT, i wanna go myself!!

thanks jg

Timeline
I've seen Sunspree first hand and I don't think it's all that great for the kids.

They had a small playground (right outside my damn room one time!!!!), some kids activities, and a "dive in" movie night. The pool was definately kid friendly as it was all different depths. They had some sports; but mostly for the older kids. And, they had a small kid-friendly food hut; but it wasn't open very often. I'd say it's more of an adult hotel then really for kids.

I think Island woman has stayed there with her kids

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

KJenkins: I guess you browsing through the post like myself. I can't keep up, so I won't even try. :wacko:

TAMH, what part of the states will you be moving to once you get that Visa in a few weeks? :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks mamasita!! :thumbs:

i was just reading the holiday inn reviews.. had a friend stay there w/ her son..

i didn't like the location when i saw it, but we will have a car so no problem there!!

let me check out the starfish and breezes trelawny.. thanks

The Sunset resort in MoBay is really nice now...the new kids section is off da chain.

I personally didn't like Holiday Inn.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OH MY GOSH..

that sounds GREAT, i wanna go myself!!

thanks jg

I agree. My friend got married at FDR Pebbles and the kids loved their nannies so much. They didn't want to attend the wedding not even the bride and groom's daughter :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.