MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(L) @JQ - I'm so sorry for your loss. I will send a prayer up for you and your family!! (L)

Ok. I'm not going to ever catch up. I just need to lock myself in a room for a day with no distractions.

Things are pretty good on this side. Yesterday was not my best day, so today is 10 times better. How should I start...

(Rant started)

1. Was invited to a meeting at work 3 minutes before it started and asked to gather a bunch of $#$@# (lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on mine)

2. Had my brother to take Ivan to get his TB test read for his medical. My brother didn't have any gas money to get here...asked 5 million questions...and can't follow simple damn directions... By the time I answered all his stupid rass questions, I could have taken Ivan and been back to work.

3. Ivan called me from the Dr's office telling me that they wanted another $20 copay. I'm like for what? To read some damn test results? I've already given you a $20 copay to take the test, $100 to complete the I-693...Yall know Shenequa had to come out. All Ivan said he could hear was loud talking through the phone. I'm like so you mean to tell me that if I take an AIDS test and I pay $20 for my copay, I have to pay again for you to tell me my results. What the rass??? Needless to say, their drawer was $20 short on yesterday.

4. Ivan's skin TB test came back positive, so now we have to go today to get chest x-rays. Thank God, for my flexible spending account debit card. Otherwise, I would have to be on some clubs pole droppin' it like its hot to make some dough!! (rant ended)

Thank you, girl

I will have to tell Ivan that he will be here soon. I know he will be so excited.

Girl, not the jeri curl juice :rofl::rofl:

Char you got me rolling with your rant, but I hope all works out with the TB test and Chest X-rays

i feel ya my dear char.. the expenses never stop man..

have to get inspection for roger's car 2 moro.. well i guess i can pull that outta the money tree thats in my afro!!!.. LAWD we really love these men..

that $20 to come look at the darn patch of skin don't make NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: yuh see it!

but when we think bout it.. we would not trade them for the WORLD..

ive been more happy with him broke than in all my years of middle classdom LOL

he makes the crazies and the stressies go away.. oh i can't wait to go home :D

You took the words right out of my mouth! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
interesting.. my words exactly LOL

but when i stopped looking at it as a cake and more like a cinnamon roll or sweet bun like you say.. then i was okay wid it..

hey its sweet, i will eat it no matter what it look like..

Me too! :lol:

Girl Hush LOL like I am to my pickney :rofl:

:blink: Ells, mi cyaa manage yuh post no you can't be serious about the poo trail :blink: I am mortified and sad at the same time. :crying:

Well lately my hubby's been acting like a pickney so that might be why! LOL

Yep, a poo trail! It was so gross....I had to stand by while the custodians were cleaning & direct people away from it so they wouldn't step in it & track it through the halls even more! :bonk:

i will not read her post per the warning on the first line LOL

:rofl::rofl:

Ok Hubby invited his Brederren over to watch African movies, no fair.

Th egangsta one we watched last night was so good I want to see it again LOL. Tee I will post that one for you :P

OK Ladies I am going to mi yaad wuk was a beast today I need to tek it dung and relax. Soon come on the night shift

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi All, Just checking in to say hello, nothing new to report on this front, hubby still job searching and me trying to be a good wife and not a "know it all" :yes:

JG, much love, been thinking about you lately. Hope all is well.

Hi Dillon, you and your family continue to be in my prayers. Stay Strong!

Sus, How's school going?

Ells, How's the hubby?

Finesse, Hang in there and I am proud of you and anyone who has multiple births. Lawd knows I will be clowning if it were me.

Dada, I hope you are behaving yourself! :no:

My best wishes to everyone else....I'll go back and catch up sometime soon.

Peace, out.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, mystery solved - My cousin had mystery calls today too - and she missed them, so she actually had a nasty vm from the woman saying that she needed to talk to her, but she guessed she was avoiding the private number, she needs to answer the damm phone! :o So that narrows it down to one friend, who claims he moved outta the house a few weeks ago.

SG! Good to see you here! School is kickin my rass and it just started - my classes are interesting this semester, but ALOT of work

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

(L) @JQ - I'm so sorry for your loss. I will send a prayer up for you and your family!! (L)

Ok. I'm not going to ever catch up. I just need to lock myself in a room for a day with no distractions.

Things are pretty good on this side. Yesterday was not my best day, so today is 10 times better. How should I start...

(Rant started)

1. Was invited to a meeting at work 3 minutes before it started and asked to gather a bunch of $#$@# (lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on mine)

2. Had my brother to take Ivan to get his TB test read for his medical. My brother didn't have any gas money to get here...asked 5 million questions...and can't follow simple damn directions... By the time I answered all his stupid rass questions, I could have taken Ivan and been back to work.

3. Ivan called me from the Dr's office telling me that they wanted another $20 copay. I'm like for what? To read some damn test results? I've already given you a $20 copay to take the test, $100 to complete the I-693...Yall know Shenequa had to come out. All Ivan said he could hear was loud talking through the phone. I'm like so you mean to tell me that if I take an AIDS test and I pay $20 for my copay, I have to pay again for you to tell me my results. What the rass??? Needless to say, their drawer was $20 short on yesterday.

4. Ivan's skin TB test came back positive, so now we have to go today to get chest x-rays. Thank God, for my flexible spending account debit card. Otherwise, I would have to be on some clubs pole droppin' it like its hot to make some dough!! (rant ended)

So sorry you had a crazy day yesterday...girl thank goodness today was better! Yes, we will have to link up once Den finally gets here!

Please don't go to the pole...not unless its for your hubby! :rofl:

Well, mystery solved - My cousin had mystery calls today too - and she missed them, so she actually had a nasty vm from the woman saying that she needed to talk to her, but she guessed she was avoiding the private number, she needs to answer the damm phone! :o So that narrows it down to one friend, who claims he moved outta the house a few weeks ago.

SG! Good to see you here! School is kickin my rass and it just started - my classes are interesting this semester, but ALOT of work

See there these crabs out of pocket...why she calling everyone in that man phone? Crazy, crazy, crazy! :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Ells, How's the hubby?

Hi Shauns! Hubby & I are doing a lot better today than yesterday after hashing everything out last night. He's really liking his new classes & is learning a lot quicker now. :thumbs:

Ruh roh! Well at least you know now. And if she calls back you can tell her not to worry about her man & you. If she's worried about something, she'll have to look elsewhere.

Timeline
Well you know the old folks have this saying that if you go looking you will find...my thing is but if there is nothing there I won't find anything.... :lol:

I must admit Den has been the most open guy I've ever been with...so maybe that's why we have made it through and are getting married. I just hope everything stays on the up and up cause I would hate for him to go on an extended fishing trip :whistle:

lol
What these women need to realize is...stop calling the woman/women...deal directly with your man. I'm not calling no female :no: ...I'm dealing right with the source :bonk: ...jack his rass up!!!!! :rofl:

I'm so serious... :whistle:

you sound like you are and den's is a cutie so you gotta be on ya toes girlie! :)

Timeline
Yeah; but if it's the man's fault, make it the man's fault. Not all the woman's fault like she tied him up and forced him or something. It's so easy to blame and so hard for some people to take responsibility.
I agree on this point too cause these hussy gonna say "Well if you was taking care of ya man.... blah blah blah"

Timeline

(Rant started)

Thank you, girl

I will have to tell Ivan that he will be here soon. I know he will be so excited.

Girl, not the jeri curl juice :rofl::rofl:

Sorry it came back positive. I will keep him prayer...

Timeline
Very interesting. What is the orange thing in the middle?

Hello VJ family.

Hi Shemmy, the orange thing is a lil plastic baby... They bake it inside the cake. I believe when you get it you have to buy the next cake or something to that effect....

Ok Hubby invited his Brederren over to watch African movies, no fair.

Th egangsta one we watched last night was so good I want to see it again LOL. Tee I will post that one for you :P

OK Ladies I am going to mi yaad wuk was a beast today I need to tek it dung and relax. Soon come on the night shift

Thank you Im waiting....One of these days, we will have to come over philly :) and have you over here with us! Maybe I can get some different jamaican cuisine!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ruh roh! Well at least you know now. And if she calls back you can tell her not to worry about her man & you. If she's worried about something, she'll have to look elsewhere.

LMAO, I am not telling her anything till she says who she is - she wants to stress herself and play games, have fun!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.