MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I try for the most part to keep the two separate as well...I can attest I gots some old nosy folks on my page anyway...so I try to keep them out of my business! As a matter of fact, I discuss more with you guys than folks I been knowing for years! A lot of things they can't relate to. :whistle:

I am exactly the same way - I have all kinds of people on there that I don't tell stuff too (most of them family, LMAO) - Even my photo albums are segregated as to who can see what - since, for ex - my mother is on there, but doesn't know I have as many tattoos as I do!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am exactly the same way - I have all kinds of people on there that I don't tell stuff too (most of them family, LMAO) - Even my photo albums are segregated as to who can see what - since, for ex - my mother is on there, but doesn't know I have as many tattoos as I do!

Sus, I feel you on that. I think that's a great idea to limit what certain people have access to. Family is the worst!!! They too nosy.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes, im sorry you didn't enjoy yourself as much as you'd like to.

I would do it again. Damien is already planning for next year :help: . I had some issues with women flirting with Damien...young and old. I'm far from a jealous woman but there was a huge male shortage on the cruise. He is way more friendlier and social able than myself.

Timeline
some base in the sticks.. this was YEARS ago. I dont even remember what branch like army I think

It was SO bad Ive mentally blocked alot of it out! Just a bad date gone wrong.. One of those "I'd wish I'd never met him kinda dates" :rofl:

That was the FIRST date?

I block everyone I don't trust. And, sadly, some of them I have known since childhood or since high school. I just don't trust their nosey wives go on there and make trouble with the information. Don't laugh, it has happened.

People need to MTOB!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I would do it again. Damien is already planning for next year :help: . I had some issues with women flirting with Damien...young and old. I'm far from a jealous woman but there was a huge male shortage on the cruise. He is way more friendlier and social able than myself.

Hi Shemmy! Call me crazy I love it when the women flirt with Den...I always like to see his reactions. I always said, I don't want no man no one else wants :rofl: he is quite the social butterfly and so am I. We learned early on that we needed to not be jealous in our relationship or we weren't going to make it...lol. Bless our hearts!!! We both enjoy meeting and talking to people.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

The only people on FB I have blocked is Tierra's father and uncle! Everyone else can see what they want... I am pretty much and open book and will tell my life story to whoever listens! LOL...

Women flirt with Louis ALOT too. I like it. He isnt a big flirt though.. I think the ladies like his teeth!! hahah!

I tease him when people flirt with him and disregard that I am even there. He doesn't even get it.

My FAVORITE situation was NYE 2008/2009 ... this guy I know was standing next to me at a bar. He leans over and says "hey baby you are looking so sexy" or something like that... and I said "Oh thanks, my husband just told me the same thing" HHHAHAHAHA... you should have seen his face! That felt good.

He had no idea that I had gotten married.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
The only people on FB I have blocked is Tierra's father and uncle! Everyone else can see what they want... I am pretty much and open book and will tell my life story to whoever listens! LOL...

Women flirt with Louis ALOT too. I like it. He isnt a big flirt though.. I think the ladies like his teeth!! hahah!

I tease him when people flirt with him and disregard that I am even there. He doesn't even get it.

My FAVORITE situation was NYE 2008/2009 ... this guy I know was standing next to me at a bar. He leans over and says "hey baby you are looking so sexy" or something like that... and I said "Oh thanks, my husband just told me the same thing" HHHAHAHAHA... you should have seen his face! That felt good.

He had no idea that I had gotten married.

I love being able to throw that in people's faces - I had an ex ask me one night how my husband was - the look on his face when I said he's great was priceless -

I can handle the flirting, what matters more to me is how he reacts to it - There was a woman in Negril that I had to put in check though - Completely plastered tourist, was so in DJ's face it wasn't funny, even though I was right there and he had his arm around me - She kept going on and on about how sexy he was - I finally said Thanks, I think so too, that's why I said yes and held up my ring finger -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I love being able to throw that in people's faces - I had an ex ask me one night how my husband was - the look on his face when I said he's great was priceless -

I can handle the flirting, what matters more to me is how he reacts to it - There was a woman in Negril that I had to put in check though - Completely plastered tourist, was so in DJ's face it wasn't funny, even though I was right there and he had his arm around me - She kept going on and on about how sexy he was - I finally said Thanks, I think so too, that's why I said yes and held up my ring finger -

Louis is like a dear in headlights!! hahaha. We went out one night here in Portland. We went outside to have a smoke and this DRUUUUNNNK girl came out and ran right up to him and gave him a hug... told him he was was sexy and she "liked his hair, mon" ... I said... "Oh, so do I, I do his hair for him"... she says " Whoooaaa, your married?" and stumbled off... He was still just standing there like ####### just happened? ha!!

A new hot black man in Portland is like fresh meat. Especially a well dressed, hot one! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Hi Shemmy! Call me crazy I love it when the women flirt with Den...I always like to see his reactions. I always said, I don't want no man no one else wants :rofl: he is quite the social butterfly and so am I. We learned early on that we needed to not be jealous in our relationship or we weren't going to make it...lol. Bless our hearts!!! We both enjoy meeting and talking to people.

Well, it can get out of hand.

I'm a hugger and sometimes a kisser. And, most of best friends are guys. Either get over it or move along....that's what I say.

.....and then I would hold up another finger and smirk!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Love it! :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dens Wife - Damien is a body builder so he goes to the gym everyday with lots of women. They are always asking him to personal train them. We go out to clubs together as well so I'm used to women flirting but these women were terrible. I've never seen anything like it.

Louis is like a dear in headlights!! hahaha. We went out one night here in Portland. We went outside to have a smoke and this DRUUUUNNNK girl came out and ran right up to him and gave him a hug... told him he was was sexy and she "liked his hair, mon" ... I said... "Oh, so do I, I do his hair for him"... she says " Whoooaaa, your married?" and stumbled off... He was still just standing there like ####### just happened? ha!!

A new hot black man in Portland is like fresh meat. Especially a well dressed, hot one! :)

:rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can see that Dens :whistle:

Well I am the the shy reserved type but hubby on the other hand is the adventerous one!

Dens he has the flu( I gave it too him) and he is moping around all over the place. I sure was not acting like that when I was sick last week! :angry:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Dens Wife - Damien is a body builder so he goes to the gym everyday with lots of women. They are always asking him to personal train them. We go out to clubs together as well so I'm used to women flirting but these women were terrible. I've never seen anything like it.

Girl I know they on him for sure. Sounds like some of the women in Atl...we all know we got a shortage of straight ones here so I been telling Den, if he thinks the tourist women are bad, he ain't seen nothing yet. :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
.....and then I would hold up another finger and smirk!

LMAO - that reminds me of when I broke my engagement to my ex - Long story short, I have an ex from here (more of a friend with benefits than anything, lol) - we are still friendly and his then gf now wife can't handle it - probably cause he stares at me all night - But we are nothing but friends, haven't been from before he got with her - When I was engaged to my ex, every time she saw me her eyes went to my hand to check my ring, then she would be all sweetness to me - The first time I went out without my ring on, same thing - except she looked up and said "where's your ring?" - I told her it was in the box - she asked what happened? I replied that I decided he deserved a different finger - and walked away. My friends were rolling.

LMAO - I know that's true! That's the reason Bigga moved up there to begin with :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.