MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha ha.....something you aren't telling us, DaDa?????

I'd go to Mexico. I'm dying to go to Mexico.

JG!!!!!! I knew someone was going to say something.

Well I been to Cancun and Cozumel but that was before passports were required. I must admit I loved Cancun but Cozumel was crappy to me. I never want to go there again it just seemed so dirty to me.

Yeah Mexico sounds nice but they will be missing one thing :unsure: ?

The Caribbean accents :crying: !!!

I think was Saturday that my mother in law called from JA. Yall she said one thing that caught my attention and I almost cried. She said, "SON, Son, after Feb I willl never be back to JA." I told mom that JA will always be my second home for my wife is jamaican, so I will never stay from JA or visit me mother in law. NOOOOOOO, I love JA although I was born AMerican but my wife is born from there and still lives there until FEB 25. I love my mom in law, sis in law and cousin in laws.

O.k. wait I'm so confused I don't understand what is going on. Anyone care to break it down for me?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl: So Steven wanted to get his hair corn-rowed before he goes out of town this weekend. He just called me all outraged because the only person who is available to corn row it tomorrow is a man. He said he's not letting any man play in his hair. (Yet it was perfectly fine for a woman to do my hair.)

I bust out laughing, but he was SO SERIOUS. Thing is, that was the only close hair salon in our area that caters to a corn-row desiring audience. So I don't know what he's going to do.

At his encouragement, I'm posing this question:

Would any of your men let another man corn-row his hair?

:no: He would never let a man cornrow his hair.

Dens...that question about mistreating.....

honestly, I think it's about control. They mistreated and yet, the child is still looking for approval and/or love of some kind. So, it's pretty easy to use those ties to get what they want, even after what they did. I've seen it over and over again. Makes me sad.

You hit that one on the head. It's control...just sick and twisted.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

The Caribbean accents :crying: !!!

O.k. wait I'm so confused I don't understand what is going on. Anyone care to break it down for me?

MyJamWifey loves his wifey and all her family as well!!! He so gone, as well he should be for his boo!

And I feel you on the Caribbean accents...I'm hooked for lyfe now! :wacko:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Hmmm, never heard of LOC. We are filing AOS, they said that is what we needed to file. Yeah we have been married a couple of years... soon after I lost my job and did not have anyone to be a cosponsor. When I started to be self employed I was told incorrectly that I need at least 3 years of self employment income. I researched that answer again and found out that was not the case and also has since found a sponsor. So needless to say this is why we are just filing.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELLOS.. i feel welcomed. Back when I first filed this was a bangin board also. We became pretty good friends back then on and off board. Of course no one is here now from that time.

Oh okay...yeah the board has definitely changed but I'm still around. Hope you join us again.

Timeline
MyJamWifey loves his wifey and all her family as well!!! He so gone, as well he should be for his boo!

And I feel you on the Caribbean accents...I'm hooked for lyfe now! :wacko:

No so he is here in the states and his wives approval is coming up soon? I’m confused about the situation not who he loves Dens :bonk: ….

The interview date is FEB 25 830am kingston US EMBASSY.

:dance:

THose trips where you fly back and have to work the next day are the worst - although I do it every time, cause I refuse to waste vacation and sit at home, lol

Tell me about it but I am the same way will be right back at work the next day conserving that vaca time!

I feel you on that. I always tried to plan my trips around a holiday so I wouldn't have to use as much vacation time. :thumbs:

Me too girl!

See that is why I said something to you because its been so long…. LOL

Well imma tell you a secret but don’t tell Philly. I’m not sure if I will be going to JA in Feb. I haven’t booked my ticket yet and my girls are talking about going to Cabo? Never been there before but from the pictures it looks beautiful.

I’m trying to decide. I LOVE JA so I want to go back but I’m thinking should I try something new? I mean my passport has a million stamps in it but they all say JA… One would think I have been to many places if they actually pay attention they’ll see its only one country… I can’t stand the thought of being here for my birthday in the freezing cold when I could be on the beach sipping a cocktail. Ugh!!!!

Oh Hells to to Naw 1st my cousin and my God Sister and now you! :crying:

Just be patience for yuh soon have an interview

:rofl::blink::bonk:

Thats one place that I was never interested in.

They have fabulous silver and great historical places but I doubt I will ever go back.......

Philly, you and I both got them days counting down don't we? I'm doing my count down pon FB for the wedding

Yes girl yuh see it! My skin is so pale Hubby said I look like a duppy :bonk: I can't wait to get my bronze on :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Has he had a green card all this time?

I think Dillon is right. You are looking at LOC. And, actually, probably pretty close to being able to file for citizenship if desired.

They never filed for AOS. Guess he's been out of status.

No so he is here in the states and his wives approval is coming up soon? I’m confused about the situation not who he loves Dens :bonk: ….

Oh my bad...you know I'm over here lost in love. Yes, he is in the states in 'Bama and his wife is in JA and their interview is 2/25!!! Dada what you over there doing today mama? :wacko:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Naw Dada you know I can't be getting graphic on the thread...lol!

I'm an :innocent: and so is my soon to be husband. He so darn conservative and stubborn when it comes to certain things. :devil:

LMAO - get him some movies, his view will change :whistle: (so I've been told by others)

Yeah *JG* I just don't get how some folks can treat their kids a certain way and then when they need stuff they can only count on the child that they mistreated. Den had a horrible childhood and yet he is one of the most loving and caring individuals I've ever met.

It's often a common theme - I have had points where I wasn't too happy with mine - lately she's been wonderful

Philly, more fuckery! Mi ago pm ya...

Where's mi PM? Yuh kno Philly nah ansa ya!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Oh…. I get it……

I was going to say something smart like YOU only get it if he's not so conservative and stubborn; but.......whoops!.....nevermind.....I said it. :devil:

LMAO - get him some movies, his view will change :whistle: (so I've been told by others)

It's often a common theme - I have had points where I wasn't too happy with mine - lately she's been wonderful

Where's mi PM? Yuh kno Philly nah ansa ya!

Really? Movies??????? I might need you to PM me exactly what act you are talking about. Cause I might me on a different train of thought here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Im tapping my feet if the rest of my story don't come soon :bonk: @ Philly

Philly you should hear my kids "You watching THOSE movies again" lol My son had me dying.. on the one part when Raj slaps the taste out of ol girls mouth, he was like ooooooooooohhhhhhhh and we kept replaying it! hahahaha Now he watches too! lol Even Steve will be going to the bathroom and stop and watch.. He keeps saying is that "American Boy" I said no man.. Philly posts different ones! Sheesh they wont leave me alone lol

LOL I will post American boy one day soon ok here is the rest of the story, work a kill me today!

FnKG0mfmxZs

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.