jan23

yes! i passed the interview today jan12.she told me to give me my visa today.,but when i called in the 37 window they let me sign the air 21

29 posts in this topic

i dont understand.my c.o told me evrything is in place visa approved.no more document needed.so i can have my visa in hand today.i will just wait for my name called in release area window 37.after i get there they told me that i need to pay the air21 becasue they will send me the package.huhuhu...i told that guy no need to pay the air21 because my co told me that i can get visa today.but he insist that i need to pay the air 21...so i tried window 31 for visa pick up.but they turn over me to window 38 but still she told me i need to go back window 37.huhuh...i ask aain if my visa is release but he told me i need to the air21.huhuhu....

so no choice but to go there and pay.and that guy told me that 10 working days..huhuhuh

im soo worried my plane will leave jan.15 evening..huhuh

how true it is ?

my hotel is just in bocobo st.in bocobo hotel.

tell me your idea about this.thanks for the future response.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

i dont understand.my c.o told me evrything is in place visa approved.no more document needed.so i can have my visa in hand today.i will just wait for my name called in release area window 37.after i get there they told me that i need to pay the air21 becasue they will send me the package.huhuhu...i told that guy no need to pay the air21 because my co told me that i can get visa today.but he insist that i need to pay the air 21...so i tried window 31 for visa pick up.but they turn over me to window 38 but still she told me i need to go back window 37.huhuh...i ask aain if my visa is release but he told me i need to the air21.huhuhu....

so no choice but to go there and pay.and that guy told me that 10 working days..huhuhuh

how true it is ?

Dont Worry, At least you got approved. 10 working days is not alot to get your Visa. And you should never Buy a plane ticket before the Interview. You never know what will happen AP, AR, some people get deneyed so you should not have brought your ticket already. But i think youll have your visa by then And i hope everything Is great for you.

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

The CO told you such?

When I requested my CO to let me pick up my visa and she agreed, I asked her when. She was honest enough to tell me that she couldn't give any specific date and that the Embassy would just call me. Window 37 made me write down my contact details and echoed what the CO stated-- there's no definite schedule to answer my "when."

If you are near Manila, your visa might just arrive in a few days.

All the best.

God bless us constantly.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats!

Married: 02/12/2009

Mailed I130 (Chicago Lockbox): 04/23/2009

I130 Received (Chicago Lockbox): 04/26/2009

I130 Received CSC: 04/30/2009

I130 Processed CSC: 04/30/2009

NOA1 Mailed: 04/30/2009

Check Cashed: 05/04/2009

Touch1: 05/05/2009

Touch2: 05/14/2009Touch3: 05/15/2009 Address change online?

Touch4: 05/22/2009Touch5: 05/26/2009 Called to check on address change, change made over the phone?

Touch6: 08/11/2009 Hopefully beginning to be processedTouch7: 08/12/2009

Touch8: 08/20/2009 RFE !! Response 09/01/2009

Touch9: 09/14/2009 Touch10: 09/21/2009

I130 APPROVED!! 09/21/2009

NVC case # assigned: 10/02/2009

BABY GIRL BORN 10/5/2009!!!

AOS bill generated:10/14/2009 Paid 10/15/2009

DS3032 e-mailed and mailed:10/21/2009

I864 mailed:10/22/2009

DS3032 accepted:11/09/2009

Received checklist letter for missing ds230: 11/09/2009

IV bill generated/paid/IV docs overnighted to NVC: 11/10/2009

IV docs received 11/12/2009

AVR:all docs received: 11/19/2009

SIGN IN FAILED!! 11/28/2009 woot woot!!

CASE COMPLETE!! 11/30/2009

Received Interview Letter: 12/02/2009

INTERVIEW: JANUARY 12, 2010

APPROVED!!! : 01/11/2010 interviewed after medical on 11th

POE JFK : 02/11/2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

how true it is ?

Hey congrats on yer Visa! We are also in Casa Bocobo! Were going to leave thursday if we can pick up our Visa. We basically went threw the same thing minus the air21 desk thing. They told us they would call us and tell us when its ready, but that was last thursday that she passed so I dont know what thier story is. We had a friend who had her interview jan5th and recieved it Air21 on the 8th in Cebu! So you cant tell me it would take longer to pick up your visa then for them to mail it. Unless Air2 gets special handling and they process it faster, but that dosent make logical sence if your asking to pick it up in order to shave a few days.

What did you tell Air21 to send it to the hotel? If you wanna hook up and hang out later lemme know

Bryan/Nelia

yeahh i see u downstairs.heheh..

we eat our breakfast yesterday.

u can call call me in my room just dial this number 205

Hey congrats on yer Visa! We are also in Casa Bocobo! Were going to leave thursday if we can pick up our Visa. We basically went threw the same thing minus the air21 desk thing. They told us they would call us and tell us when its ready, but that was last thursday that she passed so I dont know what thier story is. We had a friend who had her interview jan5th and recieved it Air21 on the 8th in Cebu! So you cant tell me it would take longer to pick up your visa then for them to mail it. Unless Air2 gets special handling and they process it faster, but that dosent make logical sence if your asking to pick it up in order to shave a few days.

What did you tell Air21 to send it to the hotel? If you wanna hook up and hang out later lemme know

Bryan/Nelia

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Dont Worry, At least you got approved. 10 working days is not alot to get your Visa. And you should never Buy a plane ticket before the Interview. You never know what will happen AP, AR, some people get deneyed so you should not have brought your ticket already. But i think youll have your visa by then And i hope everything Is great for you.

yeahh ..soo scared to buy ticket when i dont have my visa in hand....my next step is to have the cfo seminar...so after that one i can buy a ticket to be with my husband atlast!

good luck to u and evrybody here too

god bless u guys!

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

The CO told you such?

When I requested my CO to let me pick up my visa and she agreed, I asked her when. She was honest enough to tell me that she couldn't give any specific date and that the Embassy would just call me. Window 37 made me write down my contact details and echoed what the CO stated-- there's no definite schedule to answer my "when."

If you are near Manila, your visa might just arrive in a few days.

All the best.

God bless us constantly.

FAE :luv:

yeahh my CO told me.because mypapers are complete.she just ask my name and my husbands name and work.and let me sign the papers and she give me the proof of our relationship.and thats it.she told me visa approve she dont need more papers to me.and she can give my visa today...she will just put some note to it.but the window 37 dont see the note.i ask twice.huhuhhu..and he lets me sign the air21.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Timeline
yeahh ..soo scared to buy ticket when i dont have my visa in hand....my next step is to have the cfo seminar...so after that one i can buy a ticket to be with my husband atlast!

good luck to u and evrybody here too

god bless u guys!

Well were gonna goto CFO tomorrow so you can go with us if you want! Im going to the airport around 3pm to get Nelia, she had to goto Butuan to pack her stuff and give away whats shes not taking. But we may chack out some bars tonight if you wanna come!

Well were gonna goto CFO tomorrow so you can go with us if you want! Im going to the airport around 3pm to get Nelia, she had to goto Butuan to pack her stuff and give away whats shes not taking. But we may chack out some bars tonight if you wanna come!

really ?u will ?ok i will go u guys.i really worried for the cfo.i dont know where it is.

what are the possible requirements ?so i can prepared now.

Edited by jan23

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Timeline

how true it is ?

I hope they send you the visa soon. by the way how wat your interview? were your c.o meticuluos in checking you documents?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.