Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, this weekend I went home to visit my parents with my new EAD/AP card. I managed to throw up during dinner there. Then on the way home we stopped by my inlaws for dinner the next day and I threw up during dinner there. Ughhhhhhhhh. I was doing great for 2 weeks. I don't really know what happened.

VeeNDee

April 23, 2013 - AOS interview - Approved!

January 26, 2015 - Mailed off ROC Application

June 30, 2015 - 10 year greencard in hand

January 25, 2016 - N400 Application Mailed

May 11, 2016 - Citizenship Interview + same-day Oath ceremony!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

my morning sickness hit me all of a sudden the same week my brother, SIL and nephew came for a visit from Canada. of course at the time I didn't think I was pregnant because I had gotten a negative result on the pregnancy test a few weeks before so I thought it was my gall bladder..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Awww Marilyn I love the countdown timer! Too cute!

VeeNDee

April 23, 2013 - AOS interview - Approved!

January 26, 2015 - Mailed off ROC Application

June 30, 2015 - 10 year greencard in hand

January 25, 2016 - N400 Application Mailed

May 11, 2016 - Citizenship Interview + same-day Oath ceremony!

Timeline

awww look at the baby bump :dance::dance:

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ah Marilyn, love the photo!

VeeNDee, sorry to hear that you got sick while on your trip. That is no fun.

Tonight my DH tried to kiss me after he ate a donut and I told him sorry, the smell/taste was noxious to me today. It is the craziest thing that I never expected about pregnancy.

Timeline

Today was our 12 week appointment. Our little blob actually looks like a baby now on the ultrasound! kicking.gif You can clearly see the little arms and legs and the huge head lol. :) Amazing how much detail there is at such a small size still!

I"m still sick on and off mostly first thing in the morning though :( They took a bunch of blood today for the prenatal exams and UGH that did not help. She said it should calm down between now and 16 weeks. I sure hope so. As for the bleeding etc, my OB decided they dont wanna do anything unless they have to, so i guess i'll just have to deal with it unless its becomes a super big problem.

We decided not do do the extra tests for Down's etc that they wanted to do. The way we see it, they cannot tell you for sure one way or the other, you can't do anything about it, and truthfully, we don't need anymore stress or worries during the pregnancy. So we opted out. I have neither lost weight nor gained anything either. But my thyroid did get wacky and I had to have my meds upped again. Thats about the ONLY pill i can take since its a tiny one. The prenatals are HUGE and make me gag or i get sick right after taking them :( But she said not to worry too much about that. So all in all everything seems to be going good.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I have been taking gummy prenatal vitamins. I showed the nurse and she said they were fine. They are so much better the horse pills :P

I was taking gummi normal multi ones that had folic but she told me i needed extra stuff like iron etc based on my blood tests :( i hate my prenatals so much. And the thunderstorms all week are screwing with me. stupid barometric pressure. I"ve had migraines on and off and those are adding to the sickies. i want the first trimester over with all ready so i can enjoy this pregnancy crying.gif

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I take the gummies prenatal also, way better then the horse pills. You should be able to find some with extra iron.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Ok i just did a search and it seems hard to find em with Iron, i do see most of them have DHA which i was told to take as well. the only ones i seem to see are the Vitafusion ones. What brands do you use or have you tried?

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I bought the Target brand ones.. they don't have iron but I plan on taking an iron supplement on the side.. they do have DHA and folic acid though

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I got my first shot today. I am feeling ok. The site is a little sore but not that bad. I have to get this shot for the next 19 weeks..

I got a pretty bad headache that afternoon and I felt a little queasy but I have felt fine since then..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.