Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Mine was here in Houston. Horrid experience, because I didn't have health insurance, so had to go to an abortion clinic to save money, where it is all very, well, clinical. I hope I never have to do that again.

Edited by ValerieA

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Bern-Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! :star::thumbs:

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and good luck with the rest of yoru OB/GYN appts too.

Lol..You're lucky that yours was pretty instant.....;) Wow! And yes, it's great that you are both together too...

Btw..Have you told anyone else about the pregnancy yet? If so, how did they react?

Ant

Um, I've told my parents, he told his parents, and I've told a couple of my close friends.

My family-in-law is very excited, with my in-laws wanting to be grandparents and what not.

My mother pretty much cried and said, ''WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME A GRANDMOTHER ALREADY?!''

My mom is 56, she said it in a joking matter. x)

(As well, Im hoping to sponsor her to the US someday. She doesn't want to retire in Canada because she hates the cold, but she doesn't want to go back to the Philippines either because she's so used to westernized living. She confuses me haha)

I just, have a hard time keeping anything down. And I have no appetite. It constantly feels like something is stuck in my throat.

I LOVEE ice cream though. O_O

Edited by Bern.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Um, I've told my parents, he told his parents, and I've told a couple of my close friends.

My family-in-law is very excited, with my in-laws wanting to be grandparents and what not.

My mother pretty much cried and said, ''WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME A GRANDMOTHER ALREADY?!''

(As well, Im hoping to sponsor her to the US someday. She doesn't want to retire in Canada because she hates the cold, but she doesn't want to go back to the Philippines either because she's so used to westernized living. She confuses me haha)

I just, have a hard time keeping anything down. And I have no appetite. It constantly feels like something is stuck in my throat.

Who says Ice cream isn't healthy...you need calcium. If it appeals to you, eat it I say. and Water as Ant suggested.

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Who says Ice cream isn't healthy...you need calcium. If it appeals to you, eat it I say. and Water as Ant suggested.

Better yet...CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES!!!!!

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

I wish I had an excuse to eat ice cream, my husband wont let me have any :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Milkshakes make me sick. ):

I'll have yours then. biggrin.gif

And yours! kicking.gif

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Filed: Other Timeline

I didn't know what a D&C was, so I had to look it up. It sounds kind of painful.

Riannercakes-Well, physically, it's not that bad, but emotionally..That's another story...

Okk.keep going.I've had it in Mount Sinai,Toronto

Mine was here in Houston. Horrid experience, because I didn't have health insurance, so had to go to an abortion clinic to save money, where it is all very, well, clinical. I hope I never have to do that again.

RedBlue and ValerieA-Sorry that you both have to go through D&Cs. Nevertheless, I hope you both have recovered well and that you are going to try again. Don't give up! And yes, you can still have babies after D&Cs too, with no problems..:)

Everyone-If it makes you feel any better, I've had to go through D&Cs too...So I totally understand you there too...;)

My first and second MCs were D&Cs...and my third MC was a natural one...

Nevertheless, it doesn't make it any easier, and a miscarriage is a miscarriage, regardless...

To those of you who don't know what D&Cs are...Basically it's when they surgically take the baby out (or if you want to get specific about it, they 'vaccum' the baby out), if they encounter any major problems with the baby and/or pregnancy. It is done at a hospital and/or clinic...They put a person under pain medication and anesthesia....And the whole procedure takes about 1/2 - 1 hour or so, and is about a 1-2 day hospital/clinic stay. For the most part the procedure itself is pretty painless (though I already had pain before I went in), and there is physical pain and some heavy period-like bleeding afterwards. The recovery time is a few weeks or so...(lol..though I admit, the recovery time after a D&C is a lot better than recovery time after childbirth..but that's another story....)....

And as I mentioned before, one can still have babies after they have had D&Cs....;) So that shouldn't be a problem at all...

The emotional pain is worse than the physical pain though....But that can heal with time...:)

Hope this helps.....(lol...and I hope it doesn't gross you out too...).......

Good luck in your endeavours! And may you have a baby soon in your life too!

Ant

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Timeline

I was reading this expected-mom's experience with sudden fetal death of her baby at 24 weeks and bawled my eyes out--at work! Geez, so emotional lately.

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Bern-Glad to hear that your family and friends are excited about the good news. Congrats, again! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy too. And yes, it's prefectly alright to eat ice cream...:) Yummy!

Rhiann-Lol..My husband won't let me have any ice cream either :(. Though I can drink all the milk that I want, since I still have the breastmilk to the baby..;)

I feel like a cow.....Moo..... :lol:

Ant

Edited by Ant+D+BabyA

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was reading this expected-mom's experience with sudden fetal death of her baby at 24 weeks and bawled my eyes out--at work! Geez, so emotional lately.

I can only imagine....I bawl my eyes out watching commercials on tv!!!!

Update on BabyA-

He's crawling and crawling...

And pretty soon he'll be walking (he's pulling himself up....)

My milk supply is getting lower and lower.... :help: Any ideas as to what to do to increase breastmilk milk supply?

We just got his 9 month photos done...How exciting...:)

He's finally in his own room, and can sleep through the night...

Lol..Maybe I'll get some sleep too....

So, how are your babies and/or pregnancies doing? Good luck and best wishes to all!

Happy Belated Mothers Day to you all too!

Ant

Timeline

Im actually not very emotional and my morning sickness is now non existant. I wonder if this is normal. I do sleep a lot however...xD

Edited by Bern.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Well, at least the morning sickness is gone.

I've read that sleeping alot is normal.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Im actually not very emotional and my morning sickness is now non existant. I wonder if this is normal. I do sleep a lot however...xD

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I still feel a bit queasy at certain points of the day, and there are certain foods that absolutely make my stomach turn just by thinking about them (anything with BBQ sauce is a biggie!!!). I am always feeling sleepy and I can sleep for 10hrs a night get up for a couple of hours and be ready for a nap!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.