Bad_Daddy

The Hot & Sexy Women of the Kyivan Rus thread

140 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
You can feel free to make whatever assumptions you like and post insults about me or my wife because the moderators do not agree with me and will never take action against you, it is OK to post anything if it is against Gary and Alla. I am not one of the "protected class" Neither are FSU women. Blast away.

It seems I notice that many people assume the worst when I say "My wife is from Ukraine" they immediately have this look that I made a colossal mistake getting a "mail order bride." Then, when they meet my wife in person, they see that with the beauty, there is an intelligent wonderful woman , and immediately afterward they know I am a very lucky man.

I think that if people haven't experienced the way many FSU women act... (to me it is hard to describe, it is more "natural" or "feminine" whatever it is, all I know is I love it.) they cannot give an accurate opinion or judge what we say about our wives. Our experince with them is beyond just positive, it is like each day is a miracle that we found each other.

I think earlier I read some people say we are tearing down our siters and mothers when we don't prefer American women. I completely disagree, American women are wonderful mothers and sisters.... they are just not good wives :lol: (my wife's comment)

---K1 Visa---

Jan 01, 2009 - Proposed! She said "Yes!"

Jan 23, 2009 - Mailed I-129F

Jan 27, 2009 - NOA1

Mar 11, 2009 - NOA2

Apr 29, 2009 - Embassy Interview

Jul 20, 2009 - POE - Chicago

Jul 31, 2009 - Married!

---AOS/EAD---

Aug 14, 2009 - Filed for AOS/EAD

Aug 20, 2009 - NOA for AOS/EAD

Sep 12, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Oct 14, 2009 - AOS Approved

Oct 21, 2009 - Green Card Received

---I-751 Removing Conditions---

Jul 19, 2011 - Filed for Removing Conditions

Jul 22, 2011 - NOA for Removing Conditions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think that if people haven't experienced the way many FSU women act... (to me it is hard to describe, it is more "natural" or "feminine" whatever it is, all I know is I love it.) they cannot give an accurate opinion or judge what we say about our wives. Our experince with them is beyond just positive, it is like each day is a miracle that we found each other.

:thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

thanks for making that super clear!!! and i have to totally agree with it!!

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: Timeline
You can feel free to make whatever assumptions you like and post insults about me or my wife because the moderators do not agree with me and will never take action against you, it is OK to post anything if it is against Gary and Alla. I am not one of the "protected class" Neither are FSU women. Blast away.

Nobody is more critical of the moderators than me. Nobody. And of all the moderators that I'm critical of, nobody even comes close to being more critical of Charles than I am. When we're talking about people whose judgment I have almost zero respect for, you're a blip on the scale that he pegs out on.

So when I say that Charles was dead on right in his response to your little bit of indignation, try to understand just how much that means. You have been given SO much leeway on these forums that I honestly can't figure out why Ewok just doesn't turn your account off for general purpose. You say the most hateful, derogatory, spiteful things all over VJ, and yet you are still here, still allowed to speak your mind, still allowed to spread whatever the hell bitterness you just can't seem to get over except through denigration and parading your wife like a show dog. I can only conjecture as to why that is...maybe Ewok believes in your freedom of speech to a fault, or maybe it's that you're just such an over-the-top parody of yourself that the amusement factor is just too good to pass up. Who knows.

So no. The moderators don't have it in for you. Not even close--the exact opposite actually. I'm sure, like many of us, they're disgusted by your very presence, but I think it's pretty safe to say that you've enjoyed more protection from the moderators than anyone else could ever expect.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm gonna have to print and frame mox's reply above :cry: . then check the temp outside because it seems hell froze over.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It seems pretty clear that a lot of visitors to the RUB forum have impressions of what the American men, here, were looking for when we met and married our FSU women. Unfortunately, it is easy to generalize about things but, everyone that has met and married a FSU woman has done so for various reasons. Some were never married before and others have been divorced for some time. Whatever the reason, it seems very clear that the men in this forum are very proud of their wives.

If we describe them as hotties, that's just an indication of how we feel about them. In most cases, the women are very highly intelligent, very educated, hard working and very motivated to improve their life. We do tend to get stuck on some consistent themes (guns & pie come to mind) but in the short view, we are just very happy with our FSU wives. Some of us, myself included, have complained about the American woman, usually when comparing them to our current wives. I think that is natural since we are now experiencing a life with a woman of a different culture. But that does not mean we feel all American women are bad. Using stereotypes is almost always wrong. It does seem to me that one consistent theme expressed by others is that we men are all fat, bald and make good money. I have yet to see someone here complain about this stereotype and yet we seem to be accused of doing the same thing towards others.

For me, I have a hard time understanding why non RUB's frequent this forum so much. I thought the idea about the regional forums was to share experiences and ideas with those that might have similar experiences and help each other. Perhaps it is because we do tend to have a lot of fun with each other that we have so many visitors.

Regarding the discussion about abuse, that is something that each individual must understand with their spouse. I have never understood spousal abuse, but I do understand it happens a lot more in other cultures. The fact that it is not a very predominant aspect of American men is probably one reason we are considered good husband throughout the world.

Let's all just see if we can tone down the rhetoric towards the subject of abuse and instead focus on the positive aspects of why we are all on this website.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
If we describe them as hotties, that's just an indication of how we feel about them. In most cases, the women are very highly intelligent, very educated, hard working and very motivated to improve their life. We do tend to get stuck on some consistent themes (guns & pie come to mind) but in the short view, we are just very happy with our FSU wives. Some of us, myself included, have complained about the American woman, usually when comparing them to our current wives. I think that is natural since we are now experiencing a life with a woman of a different culture. But that does not mean we feel all American women are bad. Using stereotypes is almost always wrong. It does seem to me that one consistent theme expressed by others is that we men are all fat, bald and make good money. I have yet to see someone here complain about this stereotype and yet we seem to be accused of doing the same thing towards others.

I wish I could meet the WHOLE profile, but I lack on the good part of it :crying:

I guess that I am not the only one :whistle:

If we describe them as hotties, that's just an indication of how we feel about them. In most cases, the women are very highly intelligent, very educated, hard working and very motivated to improve their life. We do tend to get stuck on some consistent themes (guns & pie come to mind) but in the short view, we are just very happy with our FSU wives.

Absolutely! There's nothing at all with being happy with your fiancee or wife, and nothing at all wrong with sharing that happiness with the world. (some go overboard to the point of creepiness, but whatevs) RUB doesn't have the market cornered on that. Everyone here on VJ feels this way about their spouse or intended, and every regional forum has their fair share of "I love my [ukranian|Pinay|Canadian|Brit|etc|etc|etc] hotty" posts. People are not coming into RUB objecting because we love our "hotties."

Some of us, myself included, have complained about the American woman, usually when comparing them to our current wives. I think that is natural since we are now experiencing a life with a woman of a different culture. But that does not mean we feel all American women are bad. Using stereotypes is almost always wrong.

This is where the trouble comes in. When we start slinging around insults that generalize an entire gender group. As you said, "using stereotypes is almost always wrong." And while I can sort of understand it (my divorce was heinously bitter, and I saw a lot of these attributes in my ex that have been used to generalize Western women..so I do get it), it just seems like an unhealthy way to justify our choice of partner. Everyone here has had such great things to say about their wives and fiancee's--how pretty they are, how much self-respect they have, how educated they are, how great they make us feel--why on earth should we have to justify that? Why do we have to prop up our wives and fiancees up by running somebody else down? My wife is a beautiful, talented, and educated "hotty" all by herself. She doesn't need to be compared to anyone else, she stands by herself. And so should yours, and so should everyone else's.

It does seem to me that one consistent theme expressed by others is that we men are all fat, bald and make good money. I have yet to see someone here complain about this stereotype and yet we seem to be accused of doing the same thing towards others.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we're the ones stereotyping ourselves. I do get annoyed when I see an interloper come in here and start making sweeping comments about how we're all old fat men who had to buy their barely-legal Russian brides, but it's actually pretty rare that this happens unprompted.

But actually, I have seen a few posts where women came in here and said something to the effect of "maybe you can't find a beautiful American woman because you're fat and gross yourself." And without fail, that person was attacked for being just another bitter Western woman.

Let's all just see if we can tone down the rhetoric towards the subject of abuse and instead focus on the positive aspects of why we are all on this website.

I'm *SO* up for that.

Awwwwwwww....you two are so cute. :luv:

<_<:lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Nobody is more critical of the moderators than me. Nobody. And of all the moderators that I'm critical of, nobody even comes close to being more critical of Charles than I am. When we're talking about people whose judgment I have almost zero respect for, you're a blip on the scale that he pegs out on.

So when I say that Charles was dead on right in his response to your little bit of indignation, try to understand just how much that means. You have been given SO much leeway on these forums that I honestly can't figure out why Ewok just doesn't turn your account off for general purpose. You say the most hateful, derogatory, spiteful things all over VJ, and yet you are still here, still allowed to speak your mind, still allowed to spread whatever the hell bitterness you just can't seem to get over except through denigration and parading your wife like a show dog. I can only conjecture as to why that is...maybe Ewok believes in your freedom of speech to a fault, or maybe it's that you're just such an over-the-top parody of yourself that the amusement factor is just too good to pass up. Who knows.

So no. The moderators don't have it in for you. Not even close--the exact opposite actually. I'm sure, like many of us, they're disgusted by your very presence, but I think it's pretty safe to say that you've enjoyed more protection from the moderators than anyone else could ever expect.

I hear your judgments about Gary and the moderators..and what they're based on I have no idea. I mean, how do you know why moderators do what they do...or how they perceive Gary? This is a style I have seen before...that you're such an insider you feel free to speak out against others with personal attacks and bold insults, including sideways insults towards wives, without fear of consequences.

If anyone is angry and bitter on this forum, it's you. You who feel you're the forum tough sheriff and have the authority to enforce your grandiose self-importance and unchallengeable wisdom upon the lowly other posters who see things that don't fit your view of things. Why the moderators tolerate YOU is what surprises me. Name calling, blatant insults, Sideways comments about people wives...it all amazes me.

If I were a moderator, I'd suspend you for calling someone's wife a "show dog." You who claim to be an advocate of women. Frankly, I can say that at least Gary has proven to us he actually has a wife...something you have failed to do, at least to my satisfaction.

I throw one of your own quotes, recently directed at me, back at you...Mox, get over yourself. This is an anonymous internet forum, not an encounter group. Stop acting like a cartoon hero defending his cartoon kingdom.

And, if nothing else, how about minding your own damn business?

Timeline
It seems I notice that many people assume the worst when I say "My wife is from Ukraine" they immediately have this look that I made a colossal mistake getting a "mail order bride." Then, when they meet my wife in person, they see that with the beauty, there is an intelligent wonderful woman , and immediately afterward they know I am a very lucky man.

I think earlier I read some people say we are tearing down our siters and mothers when we don't prefer American women. I completely disagree, American women are wonderful mothers and sisters.... they are just not good wives :lol: (my wife's comment)

:rofl:

I agree, my sisters are great sisters! There, I said something nice about American women!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Your just upset because I didn't let you dodge tough questions in the guns and pie forum and you had to run off after hurling insults. I see we are back to that. I win again. :dance:

You make sideways comments that have no meaning and frankly make you look silly (saying every one of 7500 posts is about how my wife looks, not even remotely close) Review this thread, review them all and see who makes the most hateful comments. Me? I think not. Some guys in the RUB forum get together and talk about their wives and before we get past page one, there is Mox apologizing for us and trying to change the subject. I do not need you to apologize and change the subject, go to another thread...guns and pie, the one you started and then ran away from.

I see that the moderators have already reviewed your hateful comments, your derogatory description of my wife and myself and passed on it as usual. I won't bother reporting it, as I said, it is open season on Gary anyway. Isn't there a Pitcairn Islands sub-forum?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I hear your judgments about Gary and the moderators..and what they're based on I have no idea. I mean, how do you know why moderators do what they do...or how they perceive Gary? This is a style I have seen before...that you're such an insider you feel free to speak out against others with personal attacks and bold insults, including sideways insults towards wives, without fear of consequences.

LOL! Okay, let me make it perfectly clear: I'm so far outside the inner-circle of VJ that I can't even see it from here. I have alienated every single current moderator on this board, and even one or two past moderators. And if that weren't enough, I made sure to alienate Ewok to the point that I'm quite frankly surprised I too haven't been banned just on general principle. Feel free to verify this with any of the VJ staff. So when I talk about what the moderators perceive, I can only go by what I see on the forum. And I see that Gary gets away with a whole helluva lot of ####### that others would be shut down for. I can't explain it, but it's sure as hell not because I'm privy to the workings of the VJ inner sanctum.

Why the moderators tolerate YOU is what surprises me. Name calling, blatant insults, Sideways comments about people wives...it all amazes me.

Why they tolerate me surprises me also. But I've never made an adverse comment about anybody's wife, sideways or otherwise. I've always treated non-particiapants as untouchable. I've been VERY careful about not saying an unkind word about anybody's wife or fiancee, including Gary. In fact, I've agreed several times that yes, she is a very attractive woman.

If I were a moderator, I'd suspend you for calling someone's wife a "show dog." You who claim to be an advocate of women. Frankly, I can say that at least Gary has proven to us he actually has a wife...something you have failed to do, at least to my satisfaction.

I didn't say she was a "show dog." I said Gary parades her like a show dog. It's aimed at Gary, not his wife. And you know that, but I think it's more important for you to score cheap points than to read critically.

And why I'd have any incentive to prove to you that I have a wife is beyond me. But if it helps, I *did* used to post photos of my wife (then fiancee). I don't anymore because the RU token Canadian dude who pretends to be a Ukrainian woman started stalking me and my wife, and continues to do so. (and I'm sorry to sound "sideways," but I really don't care to deal with another round of said individual claiming I am slandering his/her good name.)

I throw one of your own quotes, recently directed at me, back at you...Mox, get over yourself. This is an anonymous internet forum, not an encounter group. Stop acting like a cartoon hero defending his cartoon kingdom.

And, if nothing else, how about minding your own damn business?

Here, let me throw you a couple quotes of your own:

It seems paradoxical that there are some on the forum who like to invoke the 1st amendment and the ACLU, yet become the biggest advocates of stifling open discussion and promote censorship. Insults, false accusations and distortions of truth often follow.

I hope we all still have the right to have opinions...

The problem that people who never ever been in FSU or read about Soviet Union they will never understand you, Gary. Everyone is lucky in his own way. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are very similar countries. We are born in Soviet Union, Soviet Time! To be feminie, to be a good in any ways, to keep house in clean, to have ALWAYS good look, children are always clean and fed, plus work, plus car, plus millions details a day, it's in our blood, it's in our genes, we are not lazy people. We were taught to be strong in any situations, we women don't care about barriers or how it will be difficult, we care about people who around us so that they can feel happy and lucky with us! It's secrets which coming from generations. It's impossible destroy it!!!

Unfortunately, many Russian or Ukrainian men like to drink, it's a fact. Oh well..

Nadiya.

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
04/09/09 - Embassy Received
05/18/09 - Interview Passed/Visa Approved
05/21/09 - Visa Received (picked up at Fedex in Kiev)
05/28/09 - Entered U.S. via JFK
05/29/09 - Applied for SS#
06/08/09 - SS# Received in the mail
06/12/09 - Applied for a Marriage License
06/19/09 - Wedding Day
07/03/09 - SS# under new name received in the mail

AOS/EAD/AP
07/27/09 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 Sent
07/31/09 - Package arrived in Chicago
08/03/09 - NOA for all 3 forms
08/27/09 - Case transferred to CSC
09/02/09 - Biometrics appointment - Done
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/14/09 - AP & EAD approved - Card Ordered
09/18/09 - AP Received in the mail
09/21/09 - EAD Card received in the mail
09/25/09 - AOS Approved
09/29/09 - Green Card Sent
10/02/09 - Green Card Received.
12/18/09 - Got my Drivers License.

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.
08/15/11- Biometrics appointment.
03/17/12- ROC Approved - No Interview.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

04/15/15 - Became a US Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.