140 posts in this topic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the hotties were male, sheeezzz !! :whistle:

And this thread is back on track with that post. :dance:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Token wet blanket here, but it's kind of a shame that this thread is back "on track." From time to time somebody pipes up and wonders what the wives/fiancees think of a certain issue. In the past we'd get a few pipe up, and we got some pretty interesting conversation. Kotenochek, ekee, and a few others whose names escape me come to mind. But the "boys only" nature that keeps being fostered in this forum (especially lately) has pretty much pushed them and others out. And I know that we have some newcomers here who are completely amazed that a woman like theirs could fall for a guy like them (I include myself in that demographic), but man...after seeing this exact topic for about the 400th time, it's gotten pretty old and kitschy. I mean, certainly there's more to our SO's than just high heels, fantastic bodies, and so-called "traditional" values (for very interesting values of "traditional"). And I'm not trying to condemn any and all talk about some of the things that appeal to the guy factor of having a FSU wife, but does it have to be every thread?

Token wet blanket here, but it's kind of a shame that this thread is back "on track." From time to time somebody pipes up and wonders what the wives/fiancees think of a certain issue. In the past we'd get a few pipe up, and we got some pretty interesting conversation. Kotenochek, ekee, and a few others whose names escape me come to mind. But the "boys only" nature that keeps being fostered in this forum (especially lately) has pretty much pushed them and others out. And I know that we have some newcomers here who are completely amazed that a woman like theirs could fall for a guy like them (I include myself in that demographic), but man...after seeing this exact topic for about the 400th time, it's gotten pretty old and kitschy. I mean, certainly there's more to our SO's than just high heels, fantastic bodies, and so-called "traditional" values (for very interesting values of "traditional"). And I'm not trying to condemn any and all talk about some of the things that appeal to the guy factor of having a FSU wife, but does it have to be every thread?

There...ya happy now ?

Key_lime_pie.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

ended up at a party at someone's apartment and don't remember the next 3 days, except for the "hooker boots" and fishnet thighs.

Ah, the good old days. :thumbs:

I have single friends who've never experienced anything like this and it baffles me why they haven't. I tell them a story (or twelve) and they sit there awestruck and then call bullshit. Only when the photos come out to they start to believe. "No way! That's really you! Holy sh!t man, how did you pull that off?"

How can they not pull that off?

Just noticed Slim's quote in your sig!!! Slim, your posts almost always have me lol'ing!!! :lol:

That is a direct quote, no BS or embellishment. Those are really her words.

but I have never in my life eaten at McDonald's... and all my good-looking friends who care about their appearance do not go there either...

I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on this one. You've never once eaten at McDonald's? Not even a Royale w/cheese in Paris? Come on!

I've seen many a hot chick who will never, ever mess with fat greasy foods walk into McDonald's and tear it up like the fries are fat free. You've never even sampled it?

most of my hot friends, have husbands/boyfriends who also care about their appearance and are sporty and outgoing, even the Russian ones, if they put effort into their appearance, I bet you they'll expect the same of you... You want a perfect 10, be a perfect 10.

They don't expect a man to be a perfect 10, only to pay their bills. As long as the man is buttering their bread, who gives a what about his looks.

Sure, I've heard my wife say (over and over and over and over - ad nauseum) "if you want be togeser whis me you must makes your looks more up. I have a shame to walk together whis you on street and somebody see me togeser whis you know we married, it's absolutely for me horrible. Make more up or I will be find somebody who will."

She still hasn't found him - and my looks still aren't up.

and relax, take my teeth out, and use my walker to construct a bit of a shade fort.

To make that much shade, you must have a big walker!

Also, do you have a cup for your teeth in the cupholder? Tennis balls on the ends? A seat built in?

I mean, certainly there's more to our SO's than just high heels, fantastic bodies, and so-called "traditional" values (for very interesting values of "traditional"). And I'm not trying to condemn any and all talk about some of the things that appeal to the guy factor of having a FSU wife, but does it have to be every thread?

There's a natural progression of things here on VJ. If you want to talk about that other #######, read only the first two pages, or head to another forum.

Or, since you're suggesting this stuff, mox, why don't you get your SO to start posting on here. I think I post quite a bit about my SO (much to her chagrin) but I know last time she got on VJ, she discovered a few pictures and a phone number - along with an "invitation to visit" - in my inbox. Needless to say she hasn't been a very big fan since.

Standing by for Mrs. Mox's posts....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Why not talk about the hotness of my SO, especially when that is the only thing I have going on for me in my life? I have nothing else going on in my life, reason why no American woman ever gave me (or currently gives me) the time of day. Therefore, I am proud of my hot Russian wife, especially when she walks next to me holding my hand and I can see other men looking at her (as though she is my beautiful daughter). Maybe FSU women are indeed different, or maybe she only sees the letters G and C when she looks at me, but I love her anyway, and I will take every opportunity I have to show off my "trophy wife." :devil:

The other day my wife asked me: "why do women look at me like I am from outer space?" I said: "maybe because they cannot understand how you could be holding hands with somebody like me." :rofl:

Anyway, maybe her interest on me will last only until she gets her GC, but I will enjoy it as much as possible while it lasts, including bragging about it, because nothing better will ever happen in my life, like most women think about me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My wife says it's due to the lack of iodine in their diet and/or water. I'm curious if anyone has heard this explanation before? Now myself I believe it's due to genetics and lots of exercise seeing how just about everyone in Belarus walks, takes trains, and/or bus not to mention all the stairs they climb day in and day out seeing how elevators are few and far between.

never heard this and I do not believe it. There is no doubt that there is a difference. It takes about 30 seconds to figure it out. If you haven't figured it out by the time you leave the airport you are blind, deaf and dumb...and stupid.

Why? For one thing the the slavic race, if you will, has very pleasing features in general. They are classic caucasions (having originated in the caucasus mountians...why not?) More so than the Nazi ideal of Arians, which I never understood Hitler's hatred for Slavs when they are clearly equal in features and development to any other European race. OK, that aside...

Their appearance is important. They make SURE they look good before going outside. Alla polishes her shoes before leaving the house every day and keeps (polish and shoes) in the car. They simply will not be seen past the bedroom not looking their best. whether it is grocery shopping, whatever, they look HOT before they go in public. They care about what they eat and tend to be very slim, not many fatties in Ukraine, especially women. I think alot of it is that they care about themsleves and how they look. If you haven't figured it out, how they look is important to them and important for how they are viewed by other women, more than how they are viewed by men. They dress up for themselves and other woemn, not for men, per se. Though Alla will "treat me" by putting on an evening dress to cook dinner, just to please me. Her New Years "gift" to me was a new dress and heels she wore to a party we went to. She came downstairs ready to go and you could have knocked me over with a feather! She still can snap turn my head! Dammit! She never goes un-noticed not even in a crowd!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
I have to say...there's more to it than what has been stated already. First of all, just certain physical characteristics are hotter (to me at least). For example, eye shape...there's just something about the eyes of most RUB women that are hot to me. Secondly, and I can only say this from the perspective of my wife, but everything she does is just sexy...she has her own way of moving that just reeks of hotness. I can't put my finger on any one thing...it's just everything. So from my perspective, it's more than just nutrition and exercise...there's a genetic component and a behavioral component.

True. For one theing they KNOW how to walk in heels. Amerivcan women tend to look like they will fall and break their neck any moment. FSU women look like they aren't balanced unless they are up on some 4" spikes. We went for a visit to Boston a few months ago (Alla was there for a modeling shoot, the model agencies jumped all over her when she arrived) and were walking around the old harbor which has very rough cobblestones. The average American woman puts on her hiking shoes for this stuff. Alla was there in her size 2 skinny jeans and heals and picks her way over those rocks and looks GOOD doing it. It is natural, it is smooth and rythmic (there is no shortage of cobblestones in Ukraine to practice on). American women half her age can not even dream of looking so good. even how they hold the steering wheel of a car...it is feminine. They know how to be feminine. They know how to dress.

American women that want to look "sexy" tend to dress like sluts, with various body parts peeking (or bulging) out of cutouts or too small jeans (the classic, nauseating "muffin top" comes to mind). Alla never dresses suggestively, NEVER. But she can be the sexiest creature alive in jeans and sweater (never a sweatshirt, not even at home) She doesn't wear mini-skirts, low cut tops, midriff bearing shirts, nothing like that, she dresses very "pretty" and that is damn sexy.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
She doesn't wear mini skirts in Belarus either. Hundreds of thousands of women in mini skirts in Belarus, and I end up with one of the few that's into jeans and/or a sweat suite combo or slacks. :wacko:

No TOS violations in this thread that I can think of. Well I'm going to guess there is the slightest of possibilities that the title of this thread will draw fire from a few women married to Canadians (not you of course :) ) and they will most likely flame me/us for being fat old American pigs...or something like that. And of course there will be the usual retorts. But no TOS violations in praising the women of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus that I can think of. :)

Actually she probably will wear heels in Alaska. Alla wears high heeled leather knee high boots in Vermont. (with cuffs over the knees...YOWZAH!!!) We had a record one-snowstorm snowfall of 32" on Saturday and Alla steps out with her high heels on every day. Why not? Don't worry. And yes she wears dresses and stockings (NEVER that horrible pantyhose which she believes is "not good for women's health" and not nearly as hot as stockings), though not mini-skirts. Alla says she is "too old for mini skirts", her legs are far better than most American 22 year olds.

I lived in Odessa for two years which seems to have an even greater abundance of hot women than other cities (I may be biased) It was amazing after a long day I could drop by an outdoor cafe and have a "Coca-Cola" and close my eyes. All I remember hearing was "click, click, click" and the air smelled of good perfume, not that cheap stuff American women take a bath in, but a pleasant fresh scent from the combination of something like 800,000 hot women all in one place. I always KNOW when I am in Ukraine, even with my eyes closed. I never felt I could describe this place to anyone at home, who would believe me? Then before my drink came it was very common to have one or two of them sitting at my table and chatting me up. I mean talk about a kid in a candy store. I soon learned, never ask a Ukrainian "how are you today" unless you REALLY want to know! LOL But it is all you need for an "ice breaker".

Adjustment of Status. It's your next step when she gets here. Basically you file a metric ton of paperwork and eventually get a date for an in-person interview. You'll both attend, bringing along the requisite documents and evidence, and when they're satisfied that you're a bona fide couple they'll send you on your merry way and she'll get her green card a couple weeks later. Check out the guides for the process, and definitely ask here if you have any questions.

We put her name on my bank account, but also opened up a personal account for herself. Basically anything that shows you really are living in married bliss together will help...so yeah, auto insurance, joint bank account, joint property, etc.

he filed CR-1 Mox. He won't have AOS. he will have a lifting of conditions in two years...similar but without the affidavit of support.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
We sorted this out back on page 1.

Confirmation is a good thing. Some people learn by repetition.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline
There's a natural progression of things here on VJ. If you want to talk about that other #######, read only the first two pages, or head to another forum.

Actually the progression has always been "answer the question and then careen wildly off-topic." I've always been cool with that, and in fact I'm often the guy doing the careening once the question has been addressed. Hell, I'm doing it right now. :) And the nature of how many guys meet their FSU ladies (funny how everyone here knows what Elena's Models is, but every one of us met our SO at a bus stop or bar or anywhere else :lol:) is of course going to lend itself to some occasional off-color chatter. I'm fine with that and have even joined in, especially when we get the drive-byer making sweeping generalizations of their own. But why does it have to be a major topic of discussion in thread after thread after thread? Seems to me the point has been made. How about we move on to something else?

Or, since you're suggesting this stuff, mox, why don't you get your SO to start posting on here. I think I post quite a bit about my SO (much to her chagrin) but I know last time she got on VJ, she discovered a few pictures and a phone number - along with an "invitation to visit" - in my inbox. Needless to say she hasn't been a very big fan since.

Standing by for Mrs. Mox's posts....

I'd love for my wife to contribute, at the very least so that she could correct a lot of the ignorant notions that some members here have about people from her country. But like your wife Slim, she thinks VJ is "stewpeetь" and a waste of time. She's as likely to post here as your wife. But even if she were willing to share her mind with us fat bald bastards, I'm pretty sure she'd take a look at the roughly 4 threads in a row that have been about how American women are fat slutty bitches and decide her time would be better spent doing anything else. But as you know we used to have several wives/fiancees who did post regularly. It would be nice to see that kind of heterogeneity again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

well i have to agree with with clueless.. my g.f is a hottey and god i enjoy the looks we get when we are together

and her eyes!!! wow...i get lost...

but i have know few rbu women. and i find one thing in most of them is how they look at life. not like usa women. most are not cought in the now and looking for future and family

i have met both ones looking for easy life or gc. different attidude and view on life and real things that matter to me.

but i have to say....GOD SHE IS A HOTTY!!!! and why she wants me....she knows...i still wonder :whistle: all that matters is she wants me and i want her!!

main reason i fall for mine....family values and life values!!! btw i am a chef and i have not eatten at miccyd's in like 12 years i do not digest anything there... but i love on occasion a tasty burger....from tasty freeze~~~ yes.. there is still some around...

i will keep reading and laughing my butt off!!!

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Timeline
You're right, there's this common stereotype about Americans (Women AND MEN) abroad, usually along the lines of: Majority overweight, spends too much time watching tv or on the computer, not much exercise etc.. Since I've been living here I get the question a lot if this is true or not from my friends and family abroad... my answer is always: It depends on where you look, like in any other country.

If (Big IF) we were to, on a sunday morning go pop into an "All you can eat buffet" around the corner, I'm sure we will see a lot of overweight people, but then, on the other hand, when my husband and I go play tennis, that same morning we see a lot of really attractive people (all ages) who are slim/fit and seem to care about their appearance... sheezz sometimes we have to wait for a court it's so busy... In general people who take care of their health and appearance are "better looking", and if you're out looking for someone who take good care of their bodies, I would suggest not going wife shopping at McDonald's, but try the local gym/park instead (that's if you're into that sort of thing :whistle: )

I suggest wife shopping in Ukraine. What you say is true but in Ukraine it is true even at McDonald's. The reason? They WALKED to the McDonald's and will WALK back home. They think nothing of walking several kms every day in normal daily business. Riding the trolley buses tones the legs (especially in high heels) better than a stair climber! You will look long and hard to find a tennis court! :lol: But they do have lots of "health clubs"

Walmart must be the key. :lol: I often have thought if we could just drop bombs on all the Walmarts we could raise the IQ of the United States 30 points and lower the obesity rate 50%

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Your problem is you've been hanging around the Russian Forum since Moses parted the Red Sea. Maybe you need a new hobby? Or maybe you need a nice long hiatus so the newer posters don't bore you so much, or show their ignorance that you so happily point out for them. But then, if you did leave who, pray tell, will be the crusader for both Russian and American women's virtue? Who will stand up against the evil doers and put everyone in their place when they get out of line?

No, forget what I said...that would be unthinkable. This town needs a sheriff.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.