Bad_Daddy

The Hot & Sexy Women of the Kyivan Rus thread

140 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
what is the difference in the 8mm J and 8mm JS mauser cartridges? Anyone around guns all their life knows that off the top of their head.

Anyone around guns all their life knows the AWB was, well...not an AWB.

Oh, and by the way...it isn't at all "creepy", I promise.

Gary, that 8mm?, is a great question to test someones firearm knowledge....very nice. :thumbs:

for those that don't know AWB is assault weapons ban.

7yqZWFL.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
You suggested some of us (me) married Russian "doormats."

Again, you're taking me out of context. I said:

A few of the guys here have either a) managed to wind up with some real door mats who do put up with this kind of #######, or b ) are living out their fantasies vicariously through VJ of how they wish their marriage really was.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3602366

I don't know if you married a door mat or not vv, because I don't personally know your wife. But in the context of what was being discussed on that thread, posters here who espouse "breaking" their wife are either living out their wishes vicariously through VJ or they are married to a door mat. If you saw yourself in that, this is your problem, not mine.

As to Gary, why he pushes your buttons only you can know and is your problem, but he has a right to post what he wants within the confines of the TOS rules and/or the quirks and randomness of rule enforcement. We don't need your editorials about him. Unless you've been deputized, or you have been directly attacked, I don't see this is your concern. Yet, again and again you stick your nose in. Maybe you like to start trouble? Pick a fight? Only you know. As a spectator and recipient of your combativeness, I judge you do a good job of taking things into "fight mode."

So basically, because you agree with Gary's thoughts and opinions then he's entitled to print them here, but I should stfu because my own thoughts and opinions don't align with yours or Gary's.

Your penchant for name calling and insults without consequences makes me think there a greater tolerance for you but I can't prove that. It is interesting I got one of those one day suspensions for joking about "a fat, bald guy" and you continue to march along calling people "racists," "cowards" and "woman-haters" and then daring the recipients of these insults to report you. Is that uneven justice, random enforcement, luck? I don't know but it seems unclean to me if fairness and the magnitude of a violation is taken into consideration. But if you can get away with it, good for you. I do not take you or this forum seriously enough to loose any sleep.

It's not something I lose sleep over either, but maybe it has to do with the fact that when I do call somebody a "woman-hater" (don't think I actually used that term, but ok), it's because they've said some pretty nasty things about women.

what is the difference in the 8mm J and 8mm JS mauser cartridges? Anyone around guns all their life knows that off the top of their head.

Anyone around guns all their life knows the AWB was, well...not an AWB.

Prove that I'm married. Prove that I know guns. Prove who would win a fight between Batman and Spider Man. What is this, 6th grade? More to the point, any answer I gave would be twisted per your filter to prove your point, or you'd just accuse me of looking it up on Wikipedia or something. I'd rather you just have the smug satisfaction that (in your mind) I'm lying than to play your game. You had a chance to have a sensible gun conversation with me, but you chose to play silly games instead. Slim seemed pretty satisfied with my knowledge of firearms, but then he's been known to actually read what somebody writes.

Oh, and by the way...it isn't at all "creepy", I promise.

Er...it's pretty f*cking creepy to keep repeating it in a public forum.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

:ot:

for those that don't know AWB is assault weapons ban

Thanks, I thought it was Average White Band ("Picking Up the Pieces").

05/04/09 -- K1 visa, NOA-1

09/18/09 -- K1, NOA-2

01/26/09 -- Interview passed in Moscow

03/02/10 -- POE, JFK airport

05/23/10 -- Wedding!

11/16/10 -- 2-year green card approved

04/01/13 -- 10-year green card approved

11/23/13 -- N-400 mailed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Again, you're taking me out of context. I said:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3602366

I don't know if you married a door mat or not vv, because I don't personally know your wife. But in the context of what was being discussed on that thread, posters here who espouse "breaking" their wife are either living out their wishes vicariously through VJ or they are married to a door mat. If you saw yourself in that, this is your problem, not mine.

Mox, I don't know if you married a doormat either, or if you're even married...but I would not speculate or insinuate you did in a thinly concealed manner. This is what strikes me as a mean-spirited, wild comment you like to slip into the discussions. Guilt by insinuation and innuendo. And, unless your a certified mental health professionals, you can keep you armchair diagnoses to yourself. I've got a good idea about your neuroses, but I'll keep them to myself.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread has wandered way off course and as it's turned into a he said/you said/they said, i'm closing it.

don't restart this thread or a thread that picks up the bickering within this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.