ScottThuy

HCMC Interview roll call

1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The theory of them cleaning house before the new guy gets there was M.E.'s... Sounded good to me too... There is enough stress when it comes to this whole thing... gotta stay positive... its easy to let AP get to you... I had hoped that they reviewed cases every quarter.. then it was every six months.. now its annually... which IMO is absurd why that would be the case, but there have not been any approvals in so long...

We got a new house and Thuy wanted to be here before the move next week.. at least she helped me shop for it... virtual tours and photos arent the same as being there though.. We originally had planned to go to Disney in March and Cape Canaveral to watch the shuttle go up... missed that too... as well as summer break in the keys... thanks CO...

I can really see how this whole process could cause someone to snap...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

i cant even imagine how it must feel, i pray so much for you both and i feel in my heart that good news will come soon,just remember that your not alone we are with you. julian & hien

10-26-2010: I-130 approved

01-05-2011: SIF & CC

04-28-2011: Interview date April 28,2011 @10:00 am APPROVED

Timeline

I called the DoS today and got Sara. She was very nice, the nicest person since this whole nightmare began. She told me the chimps in Vietnam (yes, she used the word 'chimps') touched our file at the end of July but nothing has been decided.

Man, talk about BS. Why don't those monkeys just get it over with? I'd even be happy to hear 'NO!' right now. Being in limbo is just terrible.

The call today yielded a total b!tch on the other end... she said they were not allowed to tell me anything other than that it was currently under AP.. no dates nothing... I had to laugh at her and say she was only one of a handfull of people there that do things that way..That I am told the last date of update in the system at least 1 time each week.... she said she would have to bring it up at a meeting as they are not allowed to provide dates... I let her know that this process is difficult enough on us and that I am always polite when I call... the way she treats people just adds to the stress and agrivation...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

We knew he was appointed, just have not known exactly when he would start working... There was hope they would clear cases out before he got there.. does not seem to have happened.. now we are hoping it happens at the end of fiscal like last year...

He is in position now.

I'm sure the real couple will pass easier but the fake one ( those take money to bring commies here) will get catch; especially women USC sponsor VN man, multiple marriages to VN get tougher ...

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

Timeline

He is in position now.

I'm sure the real couple will pass easier but the fake one ( those take money to bring commies here) will get catch; especially women USC sponsor VN man, multiple marriages to VN get tougher ...

What is your reasoning behind this theory? ...just wondering.

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Timeline

The call today yielded a total b!tch on the other end... she said they were not allowed to tell me anything other than that it was currently under AP.. no dates nothing... I had to laugh at her and say she was only one of a handfull of people there that do things that way..That I am told the last date of update in the system at least 1 time each week.... she said she would have to bring it up at a meeting as they are not allowed to provide dates... I let her know that this process is difficult enough on us and that I am always polite when I call... the way she treats people just adds to the stress and agrivation...

They all want to play G-man. I tell 'ya, they all swing from the same trees and eat bananas: CHIMPS!

We are stuck on the edge of democracy. Nothing to be done about it.

Wedding in Vietnam: 12/25/2005 (graduate school, below poverty line, couldn't apply)
[b]August 27, 2007[/b]: 1st I-130 packet sent w/incorrect $190 instead of new $355 fee (Mesquite, Texas).
October 6, 2007: 2nd I-130 packet with $355 fee (Mesquite, Texas).
January 10, 2008: NOA1 March 31, 2008: NOA2 (approved & sent to NVC)
April 14, 2008: NVC sent AOS Fee Bill (Affidavit of Support) $70.00 & DS-3032 form
Received.
April 15, 2008: Faxed wife the DS-3032 agent form to be mailed from Vietnam.
May 5, 2008: NVC sent request for Affidavit of Support form. May 19. 2008: received NVC's request for Affidavit of Support form.
May 20, 2008: Sent off I-864, Affidavit of Support May 30, 2008: Received IV Fee bill for $400 --money order & sent by Priority Mail.
June 10, 2008: I-864 approved. June 11, 2008: IV fee entered in system. June 16, 2008: DS-230 barcode issued
June 30, 2008: DS-230 mailed by expressed mail July 3, 2008: DS-230 package arrived at NVC & under review
July 11, 2008: Case completed at NVC.
Sept. 5th, 2008: INTERVIEW DATE at HCMC: White paper with writing.
March 26, 2009: Resubmit.
[b]DENIED. June 2009: case sent back & received at USCIS[/b]
August 2009: filed new I-130. Approved after first I-130 case sent to VN, again.
February 2010: USCIS contacted & asked for more evidence
March 2010: USCIS re-approved original case.
April 14, 2010: Consulate sends DS-230
June 15, 2010: Interview Date (Blue issued)
July 13, 2010 Placed on AP -yippee!
Sept. 13, 2010 Consulate home visit
[b]Nov. 5, 2010 Approval letter sent.[/b]
[b]Nov. 19, 2010 Visa picked up. Arrival: Nov. 24, 2010[/b]

Timeline

Wow... whats next? Are they gonna ask Dung to come back to VN? ooooooh sneaky USC women.. :whistle:

And I guess I should find a new wife since Thuy is a commie according to him... :blink:

What is your reasoning behind this theory? ...just wondering.

Every body in VN community know that more than 50% of visa are fake.

these days the VCs are very rich and they want to live in US they are willing to pay any price to come to US

in the past I saw many fake couple either sister-brother marriage, money marriage....(vietbride post is an example fake couple) go through that because the white can't detect vnese tricks

now the new consular is VNese he can at-least detect 90% of VNese tricks .

my point is: top the fake and let the real go

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

Timeline
:rofl:

Timeline

Look like Scott theory might come true according to jeromebinh. alot of stuff is happening in HCMC CO.

I got an update end of July as did 2x2y2z.. that may be when they looked through the cases to see which ones stay and which ones go...

worth a call monday morning IMO...

Timeline

Scott, I don't know if when we send an e-mail to them and they answer, does that constitute as a touch? I was looking at the date that DoS told as the last touched and it matched up with when I got the canned answer to my question.

I sent them another e-mail a few days ago. I guess it's about a week before the canned answers are sent out.

Wedding in Vietnam: 12/25/2005 (graduate school, below poverty line, couldn't apply)
[b]August 27, 2007[/b]: 1st I-130 packet sent w/incorrect $190 instead of new $355 fee (Mesquite, Texas).
April 14, 2008: NVC sent AOS Fee Bill (Affidavit of Support) $70.00 & DS-3032 form
Received.
May 5, 2008: NVC sent request for Affidavit of Support form. May 19. 2008: received NVC's request for Affidavit of Support form.
May 20, 2008: Sent off I-864, Affidavit of Support May 30, 2008: Received IV Fee bill for $400 --money order & sent by Priority Mail.
June 10, 2008: I-864 approved. June 11, 2008: IV fee entered in system. June 16, 2008: DS-230 barcode issued
June 30, 2008: DS-230 mailed by expressed mail July 3, 2008: DS-230 package arrived at NVC & under review
August 2009: filed new I-130. Approved after first I-130 case sent to VN, again.

Timeline

even though it may be canned, it must be documented in the record.. so it is a touch of sorts... any email to you or your rep = an update in the system... (not the autoreply).... If they did what Jerome's friend thinks they did, then they made a big mistake as it will require a great deal of work to resolve.. the cases sent to NV without proper documentation will be returned to the consulate my NVC or USCIS.... they do have a protocol they must follow and returning cases without an official decision/documented reason for denial is against protocol.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

even though it may be canned, it must be documented in the record.. so it is a touch of sorts... any email to you or your rep = an update in the system... (not the autoreply).... If they did what Jerome's friend thinks they did, then they made a big mistake as it will require a great deal of work to resolve.. the cases sent to NV without proper documentation will be returned to the consulate my NVC or USCIS.... they do have a protocol they must follow and returning cases without an official decision/documented reason for denial is against protocol.

Scott I talked with him last night, from what he is saying it is mainly the cases that have been in AP for over 90 days that are getting sent back, but some of his older cases are still waiting. The issue he has and the other CO’s is that there was no pattern to what petitions they took and sent back, most were over 90 days, but some were not. They are getting denied, but it is a person that is unfamiliar with the case, they simply looked over the CO’s notes then either denied or approved. So in actuality, not all of them were being sent back, I guess some were approved, but most were being denied. The problem Jeff and the other CO’s have is that the people making the decisions do not know anything other than what is in the file and they feel that their toes have been stepped on. Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

Canned response #3,892,635

Thank you for your inquiry.

The beneficiary's file is pending review by a consular officer. Please

note that the beneficiary will experience delays in receiving a response

from our office regarding the case due to the large number of cases

pending review.

Our office will notify the beneficiary by mail once the review is

completed.

Received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.