ScottThuy

HCMC Interview roll call

1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

wow...it's quite in here!! Heard alot of Pink in November <-- good month?

VJ Members currently in AP at HCMC:

• Vi&Art__________________8/5/2009 K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline
  • ToanTien________________8/20/2009 CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline
  • Frank And Duyen (effjaye)___10/20/2009 CR1 Visa - First Blue RFE: Timeline

VJ Members who made it out of AP & results:

• Lindal24 ________________7/8/2009 - 10/7/2009 - 91 days in AP - APPROVED

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & List of Relatives

• FrednDaoHoney__________1/17/2009 - 10/15/2009 - 271 days in AP - APPROVED
  • JohnCali9 _______________8/6/2009 - 10/21/2009 - 76 days in AP - APPROVED

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Ex-wife's situation & Timeline

• MichaelAndKha___________8/15/2009 - 10/21/2009 - 67 days in AP - Denied

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Timeline

Reasons for Denial: 1.Inconsistent photos, 2.No engagement ceremony, 3.Lack of marriage ceremony details

• Andy (not a VJ member)____8/17/2009 - 10/23/2009 - 67 days in AP - Denied

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline

• Minh&Nhan (not a VJ member)__09/07/2009 - 10/23/2009 - 46 days in AP - APPROVED
  • Huong and Phung _________9/8/2009 - 10/27/2009 - 49 days in AP - Denied :crying:

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline

• JeromeBinh______________8/20/2009 - 10/28/2009 - 69 days in AP - Denied :crying:

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Ex-wife's situation, Timeline & List of Relatives

Reasons for Denial: 1.Inconsistent Photos, 2.Communiciation not credible, 3.One visit, 4.Small engagement, 5.Engagement shortly after meeting, 6.B has 3 relatives in US, but only listed 2; P lived close to B's relatives, 7.Lack of marriage ceremony details

• Ly Trinh _________________8/21/2009 - 10/28/2009 - 68 days in AP - Denied (?) :crying:

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Timeline

• Ituan __________________8/10/2009 - 09/15/2009 - 36 days in AP - Denied Additional interview granted for 11/11 2nd denial

Please add yourself if you are currently in Administrative Processing "AP" (aka the 2nd blue slip).

LindaL24 has a copy of the Blue AP slip, Pink Approval Slip, and US Visa issued by HCMC Consulate under "My Photos"

Any updates????????

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey guys. I just got back from vietnam, and checked on my case. Right now they are asking for a joint-sponsor. The date to submit is the 18th of dec. I am hoping this is good news, i've already sent her the joint-sponsor papersworks. Can we submit it before the appointment date? Will it cause any inconvienience or should we wait until the 18th to submit?

Timeline

As long as it says it on your blue slip, you should be able to submit evidence early at the window. Just make sure that you have everything requested and submitted at the same time to avoid any delays/denial.

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Nothing new for us right now. Just contact Marc to request a case update. He said he will be in the office today to look at it. We'll see how things goes after that.

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I hate to say it, but it appears that there are some members in AP, but they have not noted it here...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

I hate to say it, but it appears that there are some members in AP, but they have not noted it here...

I am still wating for Hang's medical which is on a day by day phone call now. With the holidays it's seems to be slow, but I emailed the Consulate and they said to wait..I also have Hang calls ChoRay every few days. It has been a little over 2 months so far...I lost count of how many time I updated my timeline :)

I am not in AP, am I??? Just one blue..

Timeline

Not AP Ronnie.. you are same as Joseph was.. You should hear news any day as the test should take 2 months...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Not AP Ronnie.. you are same as Joseph was.. You should hear news any day as the test should take 2 months...

Thanks much Scott !!! Hope you had a good trip...

Does anyone know anything about a new language school, based in HCMC, called BETTER ENGLISH? Ive been corresponding with them and some things sound good, others eg the hours not so good but theyre still constructing their website and I cant find anyone whos worked for them or heard anything about them.

magistra

Timeline
Does anyone know anything about a new language school, based in HCMC, called BETTER ENGLISH? Ive been corresponding with them and some things sound good, others eg the hours not so good but theyre still constructing their website and I cant find anyone whos worked for them or heard anything about them.

magistra

Mark would know about that. PM Mrsaigon

there are some English school come to VN after scam some money then run away.

be careful

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

Timeline
Hey guys. I just got back from vietnam, and checked on my case. Right now they are asking for a joint-sponsor. The date to submit is the 18th of dec. I am hoping this is good news, i've already sent her the joint-sponsor papersworks. Can we submit it before the appointment date? Will it cause any inconvienience or should we wait until the 18th to submit?

What happened when she submitted the Co-sponsor?

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
What happened when she submitted the Co-sponsor?

hey guys sorry for not updating. Our appointment date for submission is on the 18 of dec. but my wife submitted on the 7th hoping we can get an early review, but that didn't happened. So I called dhs often checking on the status and my wife also went in to ask about our case. Finally on the 18th I received an email from the consulate stating that my wife can come in on the 18th the receive the result. I stayed up the whole night waiting for my wife to call me back with the result. She was the last one out and we finally got our pink slip. She just picked up her visa today and ready to come home to me! :dance: I'm so excited and I feel a tons of pounds lighter...thankyou god and everyone in here!!! good luck to all and a merry christmas and happy new years!!! thanks :star: if you need any help from me feel free to leave me a message.

Timeline
wow...it's quite in here!! Heard alot of Pink in November <-- good month?

VJ Members currently in AP at HCMC:

• Vi&Art__________________8/5/2009 K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline
  • Frank And Duyen (effjaye)___10/20/2009 CR1 Visa - First Blue RFE: Timeline

VJ Members who made it out of AP & results:

• Lindal24 ________________7/8/2009 - 10/7/2009 - 91 days in AP - APPROVED

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & List of Relatives

• FrednDaoHoney__________1/17/2009 - 10/15/2009 - 271 days in AP - APPROVED
  • JohnCali9 _______________8/6/2009 - 10/21/2009 - 76 days in AP - APPROVED

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Ex-wife's situation & Timeline

• MichaelAndKha___________8/15/2009 - 10/21/2009 - 67 days in AP - Denied

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Timeline

Reasons for Denial: 1.Inconsistent photos, 2.No engagement ceremony, 3.Lack of marriage ceremony details

• Andy (not a VJ member)____8/17/2009 - 10/23/2009 - 67 days in AP - Denied

• Minh&Nhan (not a VJ member)__09/07/2009 - 10/23/2009 - 46 days in AP - APPROVED
  • Huong and Phung _________9/8/2009 - 10/27/2009 - 49 days in AP - Denied :crying:

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline

• JeromeBinh______________8/20/2009 - 10/28/2009 - 69 days in AP - Denied :crying:

K1 Visa - First blue RFE: Ex-wife's situation, Timeline & List of Relatives

Reasons for Denial: 1.Inconsistent Photos, 2.Communiciation not credible, 3.One visit, 4.Small engagement, 5.Engagement shortly after meeting, 6.B has 3 relatives in US, but only listed 2; P lived close to B's relatives, 7.Lack of marriage ceremony details

• Ly Trinh _________________8/21/2009 - 10/28/2009 - 68 days in AP - Denied (?) :crying:

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Timeline

• Ituan __________________8/10/2009 - 09/15/2009 - 36 days in AP - Denied Additional interview granted for 11/11 2nd denial

• ToanTien________________8/20/2009 - 12-18-2009 - 120 days in AP APPROVED

CR1 Visa - First blue RFE: Proof of Bona fide Relationship & Timeline-- co-sponsor... yes I said co-sponsor

Please add yourself if you are currently in Administrative Processing "AP" (aka the 2nd blue slip).

LindaL24 has a copy of the Blue AP slip, Pink Approval Slip, and US Visa issued by HCMC Consulate under "My Photos"

Any updates????????

Timeline

Were still waiting for a response. I went to see my wife november 26 thru dec 12. Went to the consulate 4 times to submit yet more evidence and speak to a co. the first three times I went all they would tell me was our case is waiting to be looked at, on the fourth trip they told me our case was now being reviewed. It could be that all the additional evidence we submitted is causing further delay.

Duyen and I both email them regularly and I also have had my congressman inquire about our case as well. I now spend my lunch hour calling the state dept for a status change.

Otherwise had a great time with my wife, son and extended family ate and lounged around a lot also took a trip to Vung Tau for a weekend, what a fantastic getaway that was. All too soon it was time to say good bye again and fly back to ice cold SF. Good byes are harder now as we hoped to be together by now. All we can do is pray we get some good news from the consulate soon. From what I can see on the AP list here is 60-90 days seems about the the time we should know something, today is the 64th day in AP.

I will update you all when there is a change in our case.

Merry Christmas to all

Frank And Duyen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.