ScottThuy

HCMC Interview roll call

1,212 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Great news! Congrats to the both of you.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Very interesting...

I don't quite understand the reason for the new thread... :P hmmmm...

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

There have been PM's to censor what I post. To the other VJ member that feels he is the GOD of VJ and decides who should post and what they post... enjoy yourself... VJ members have the right to freely post and I have not submitted the communication to admin to have you reprimanded for the TOS violation as I will not lower myself to that level. Its easier to ignore a fool. You will eventually realize that bullying VJ members is not the way to help people...

That said... This forum was started to help everyone stay in touch as they go through AP. The REALITY of what happens during the Entire Visa process is what is important... Unfortunatly this is not a pleasant journey. The difficult voyage is worth it when we reach the destination. There are many pitfalls that have been identified by others that have gone before us and those experiences are what prepares those that jorney behind them. It has been argued that the reality is too scary, but it is what it is "Reality". If someone denies the reality that exists in this Journey and in life, then they have some serious issues to address. I really hope with all of the visa fraud, that has taken place, that nobody here has denied the reality of a fraud that is being perpetrated on them.

Just because another forum has been created for those in HCMC AP does not mean I will close this one.. by keeping this one open it allows for others to stay in touch with reality rather than censorship.

Wait..... are you talking to JeromeBinh directly? What happened?

mrc2pmh1445.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
There have been PM's to censor what I post. To the other VJ member that feels he is the GOD of VJ and decides who should post and what they post... enjoy yourself... VJ members have the right to freely post and I have not submitted the communication to admin to have you reprimanded for the TOS violation as I will not lower myself to that level. Its easier to ignore a fool. You will eventually realize that bullying VJ members is not the way to help people...

That said... This forum was started to help everyone stay in touch as they go through AP. The REALITY of what happens during the Entire Visa process is what is important... Unfortunatly this is not a pleasant journey. The difficult voyage is worth it when we reach the destination. There are many pitfalls that have been identified by others that have gone before us and those experiences are what prepares those that jorney behind them. It has been argued that the reality is too scary, but it is what it is "Reality". If someone denies the reality that exists in this Journey and in life, then they have some serious issues to address. I really hope with all of the visa fraud, that has taken place, that nobody here has denied the reality of a fraud that is being perpetrated on them.

Just because another forum has been created for those in HCMC AP does not mean I will close this one.. by keeping this one open it allows for others to stay in touch with reality rather than censorship.

Wait..... are you talking to JeromeBinh directly? What happened?

Who? I am not talking about anyone directly, I would not want to violate a TOS.. Just making the point that someone here (who knows who they are) feels the need to try to censor what is said here and I refuse to go along with any bullying.. lets leave it at that...

If anyone feels the need to create a new thread.. that is between them and the Mods... not me..

I just want to be able to prevent those that currently dont know what to expect, from getting denied based on info that is available. I am not trying to "scare" any noobs.. just the facts as Joe Friday used to say...

I am not even in AP at HCMC.. I am still in AP @ NVC.. and that AP forum has been beneficial to those that are going through what I am..

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

:dance: A bit of additional good news.. just got an Email from James and he & Han got pink and she is here in the states now.. he's been too busy to post but she got blue as many do the first go and then pink at the second. If I get any additional details about what the blue was I will let you guys know...

Those of us currently in AP at HCMC:

Vi&Art _____________________8/5/2009

JohnCali9 __________________8/6/2009

MichaelAndKha______________8/15/2009

JeromeBinh_________________8/20/2009

ToanTien___________________8/20/2009

Ly Trinh ___________________8/21/2009

Huong and Phung ___________9/8/2009

Those who are out of AP w/ results:

Ituan ___________________8/10/2009 - 09/15/2009 - 36 days in AP - Denied

Lindal24 ________________7/8/2009 - 10/7/2009 - 91 days in AP - APPROVED :dance:

FrednDaoHoney_____________1/17/2009 - 10/14/2009 - 270 days in AP - APPROVED :dance:

Please add yourself if you are currently in Administrative Processing "AP" (2nd blue slip).

The initial blue slip (*IF you don't get pink) at the initial interview date IS NOT the same as an AP Blue Slip you get when you submit additional information as indicated on the 1st blue slip from the initial interview. The date listed is the date the 2nd blue slip is received, not necessarily the date that was listed on the 1st blue slip (in case you submitted your requested documents early)

Sample AP Blue Slip:

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/...cture1_copy.jpg

QUOTE (luckytxn @ Oct 4 2009, 06:32 PM)

Also to others about to go through the process and/or interview please do not fret so much. Just do the best one can is all that one can do. I had quite a few red flags and even had a few send me messages saying how I was going to be in AP and I screwed up something and I still got a pink and really in a decent time. Others have to so just because there are quite a few here in AP does not mean everyone will be in AP or even a majority.

We discuss this because we are trying to figure out the whys and therefores and to help others. It is good to discuss this stuff.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
:dance: A bit of additional good news.. just got an Email from James and he & Han got pink and she is here in the states now.. he's been too busy to post but she got blue as many do the first go and then pink at the second. If I get any additional details about what the blue was I will let you guys know...

YEA! :)

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

Timeline

VJ Members currently in AP at HCMC:

Vi&Art _____________________8/5/2009

JohnCali9 __________________8/6/2009

MichaelAndKha______________8/15/2009

JeromeBinh_________________8/20/2009

ToanTien___________________8/20/2009

Ly Trinh ___________________8/21/2009

Huong and Phung ___________9/8/2009

VJ Members who made it out of AP & results:

Ituan _____________________8/10/2009 - 09/15/2009 - 36 days in AP - Denied

Lindal24 ___________________7/8/2009 - 10/7/2009 - 91 days in AP - APPROVED :dance:

FrednDaoHoney_____________1/17/2009 - 10/15/2009 - 271 days in AP - APPROVED :dance:

Please add yourself if you are currently in Administrative Processing "AP" (2nd blue slip).

The initial blue slip (*IF you don't get pink) at the initial interview date IS NOT the same as an AP Blue Slip you get when you submit additional information as indicated on the 1st blue slip from the initial interview. The date listed is the date the 2nd blue slip is received, not necessarily the date that was listed on the 1st blue slip (in case you submitted your requested documents early)

Sample AP Blue Slip:

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/...cture1_copy.jpg

(luckytxn @ Oct 4 2009, 06:32 PM)

Also to others about to go through the process and/or interview please do not fret so much. Just do the best one can is all that one can do. I had quite a few red flags and even had a few send me messages saying how I was going to be in AP and I screwed up something and I still got a pink and really in a decent time. Others have to so just because there are quite a few here in AP does not mean everyone will be in AP or even a majority.

We discuss this because we are trying to figure out the whys and therefores and to help others. It is good to discuss this stuff.

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I guess I don't understand the need for a duplicate thread. jeromebinh, could you please explain how this thread is different than the other? Thanks very much.

Link to original HCMC AP thread

First off, on this thread I asked for people to say what visa they are filing for, and to also put why they got a original blue slip, if you would have read that and then looked you would see that I have the reasons for our first blue with the list. Instead of a reader looking through 2 or 3 posts and the persons status it will be all on one place. It should be easier for readers to look and understand that each case is different, and to simply group them all together can be confusing. I simply wanted to take out most of the confusion. I hope this clarifies this for you. Jerome

Lets divide up those of us that are in AP. Please add to this post and put if you are in AP on a K1 visa or on a CR1 visa, please list your first blue and your reason for that blue along with your second blue that put you into the AP limbo. This will help those determine what they need to do, and help us figure out if we can expect results and possibly when. With the difference in case and people emailing and getting the same response that they do not go out of order it might be helpful to separate us all out. Please if you are denied, give us that reason as well. This is the current list of those I know that are in AP

Those of us currently in AP at HCMC:

Vi&Art 8/5/2009

JohnCali9 8/6/2009 K1 Visa

MichaelAndKha 8/15/2009

JeromeBinh 8/20/2009 K1 visa

Interview date with first blue requesting proof of where my ex wife lived, Time line, and Proof of where Binh's family live in the USA

ToanTien 8/20/2009

Ly Trinh 8/21/2009 CR1 Visa

Huong and Phung 9/8/2009 CR1 Visa

Those who are out of AP w/ results:

Ituan 8/10/2009 - 09/15/2009 - 36 days in AP - Denied

Lindal24 7/8/2009 - 10/7/2009 - 91 days in AP - APPROVED

FrednDaoHoney 1/17/2009 - 10/14/2009 - 9 months in AP - APPROVED

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

There have been Pm's to censor what I post. To the other VJ member that feels he is the GOD of VJ and decides who should post and what they post... enjoy yourself... VJ members have the right to freely post and I have not submitted the communication to admin to have you reprimanded for the TOS violation as I will not lower myself to that level. Its easier to ignore a fool. You will eventually realize that bullying VJ members is not the way to help people...

That said... This forum was started to help everyone stay in touch as they go through AP. The REALITY of what happens during the Entire Visa process is what is important... Unfortunately this is not a pleasant journey. The difficult voyage is worth it when we reach the destination. There are many pitfalls that have been identified by others that have gone before us and those experiences are what prepares those that journey behind them. It has been argued that the reality is too scary, but it is what it is "Reality". If someone denies the reality that exists in this Journey and in life, then they have some serious issues to address. I really hope with all of the visa fraud, that has taken place, that nobody here has denied the reality of a fraud that is being perpetrated on them.

First off, I did not ask for this forum to be shut down, and the reality of it all is that I simply wanted to group people a bit better than just put us all in the same AP. If you stop and look at what I have asked in my thread it makes perfect sense. If you want to throw things out there, why don't you mention the truth and not your twisted version of the truth, why do you say that I bully people because of their bad English when you know you were doing that long before I made the post apologizing to the person for remarks I had made that were far less abusive than yours?? Then why don't you mention the fact that in your Pm's to me you we putting words in my mouth??? you want to make a post and say that you could have me reprimanded, I would have to say that is funny. This post might get me reprimanded, but any pm I sent you would not, although I think the ones you sent to me would do the job. But truly unlike you, I want to help people and this cat fighting is not doing that, I went in a pm instead of a public forum, and yet you try to bash us without mentioning any names, man get a life, and you should really look at my post, because after our little disagreement I was still posting on this thread, but then I wanted to simply separate things out and give your original thread new life, I thought it was a good thread and still do think that, but I simply wanted to sharpen it a bit or at least in my mind I thought to sharpen it would help to clarify the differences in cases, as well as group the reasons we got a initial blue slip and that it would be all in one place, so instead of having to look for other posts in different threads or send pm to ask why they got a blue it would be right there in front of you. Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline
There is no need to be rude. I politely asked for clarification because I obviously did not understand the situation..... despite the fact that I "read that and then looked".

I was not trying to sound rude, if you feel i was, i do apologize for that. I just thought it was clear as to why I put up the new thread, also i thought it might help to fine tune the previous thread as it was/is a really good thread, I just wanted to give it new life. Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

There have been Pm's to censor what I post. To the other VJ member that feels he is the GOD of VJ and decides who should post and what they post... enjoy yourself... VJ members have the right to freely post and I have not submitted the communication to admin to have you reprimanded for the TOS violation as I will not lower myself to that level. Its easier to ignore a fool. You will eventually realize that bullying VJ members is not the way to help people...

That said... This forum was started to help everyone stay in touch as they go through AP. The REALITY of what happens during the Entire Visa process is what is important... Unfortunately this is not a pleasant journey. The difficult voyage is worth it when we reach the destination. There are many pitfalls that have been identified by others that have gone before us and those experiences are what prepares those that journey behind them. It has been argued that the reality is too scary, but it is what it is "Reality". If someone denies the reality that exists in this Journey and in life, then they have some serious issues to address. I really hope with all of the visa fraud, that has taken place, that nobody here has denied the reality of a fraud that is being perpetrated on them.

First off, I did not ask for this forum to be shut down, and the reality of it all is that I simply wanted to group people a bit better than just put us all in the same AP. If you stop and look at what I have asked in my thread it makes perfect sense. If you want to throw things out there, why don't you mention the truth and not your twisted version of the truth, why do you say that I bully people because of their bad English when you know you were doing that long before I made the post apologizing to the person for remarks I had made that were far less abusive than yours?? Then why don't you mention the fact that in your Pm's to me you we putting words in my mouth??? you want to make a post and say that you could have me reprimanded, I would have to say that is funny. This post might get me reprimanded, but any pm I sent you would not, although I think the ones you sent to me would do the job. But truly unlike you, I want to help people and this cat fighting is not doing that, I went in a pm instead of a public forum, and yet you try to bash us without mentioning any names, man get a life, and you should really look at my post, because after our little disagreement I was still posting on this thread, but then I wanted to simply separate things out and give your original thread new life, I thought it was a good thread and still do think that, but I simply wanted to sharpen it a bit or at least in my mind I thought to sharpen it would help to clarify the differences in cases, as well as group the reasons we got a initial blue slip and that it would be all in one place, so instead of having to look for other posts in different threads or send pm to ask why they got a blue it would be right there in front of you. Jerome

WOW! Seriously??

Edited by Dai_Tx
mrc2pmh1445.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.