Need some sound advise

49 posts in this topic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I had to call the ambulance to take her to the hospital. She had a bowel movement on herself, and she can't lose her legs at all. I will be going to the hospital tomorrow. This should get her all the help that she needs. Unfortantly Ms. L was more concerned with getting the numerous phone numbers of the men in Morocco that she will be calling on her cell phone while in the hospital. Her mind is completely gone from reality, and I don't believe she can return or else she may try to take her life. I will push for them to give her the best services that she needs.

I hope she has found the care that she needs, and that now you can have some peace and tranquility restored back in your home. G-d bless you for doing all that you did. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ms. L is still in the hospital, and she is milking it up for all that it is worth. Her plans were to act more week as if she couldn't do anything and then go to the rehabilitation. All this was for the hopes of saving here SSI check and her Spousal Support check to get an apartment with a guy she just met online. Well her being lazy and pupuing in her diapers and having the nurses clean her as if she was royality, back fire in her butt. The doctor cancelled her rehab because he said that she was not an canindate, and then the Social Worker said she would have to go into the nursing home or go back to Michigan. Well she called me crying today. I told her Ms. L you know that my place is not handi-cap assessable. None of you will believe that the guy she been talking to that she never met in person family is coming to the hospital to a meeting tomorrow, and possibly my get her from the hospital. Oh Well if this what she wants I made it really clear she can't come back to my house. I wish I could be at the metting tomorrow but I can't because I have major job responsibilities. I'll keep you posted Nagishkaw.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you. I can't believe she is pulling this #######......still. Getting an apartment with someone she met online?? Wow. Clearly she is delusional. And Im glad you told her she cannot go back to your place. Have you thought of severing all contact with her now that she is in the hospital? I mean, you have literally gone above and beyond. Keep praying for her, but leave her be. There is no sin in that.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.