Joey559

Tim's Medical

10 posts in this topic

Tim and Bethanie:

Hope the medical has gone well today! Thinking about you guys!

:star: Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:thumbs: In and out in 35 minutes. He said 15 minutes of that he was filling out paperwork. Doc said he seemed like a very healthy man. Will call them in a couple of days to make sure x ray and bloodwork is okay. Thanks Joey!

Bethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Tim stated the underground was extremely hot, by the time he got to the Doctor he was a sweaty mess.

From what he has told me, the exam was quite simple, checked his throat, blood pressure, bits, drew blood, looked at his vaccine records, ask if he had the chicken pox as a child and the xray. Had a nice German Doctor, who happened to have just been offered a job in Tim's hometown of Felixstowe, so they had a chit chat about that. Did not sound like anything out of the ordinary, and as I stated he was in and out in 35 minutes. Now for the interview in just over two weeks. :yes:

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Glad everything went alright...not much longer for you both now :dance:

I-129F SENT TO CSC 01/31/2006

I-129F NOA1 RECEIVED 02/02/2006

touched 04/25/2006

NOA2 04/25/2006

touched 04/26/2006

NVC received case 05/11/2006

Left NVC 05/12/2006

medical 06/06/2006

Packet 3 received 05/30/2006

returned packet 3 05/31/2006

Interview date 07/18/2006

Approved...yeahhhh

07/21/2006 Received visa...WOOOOHOOOO

09/24/2006 marrying my baby yeahhhhhhhh

.png

115194159098768.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Glad it went well, sistah !

Another German doc, eh? Brucie had one too !

One more step done !!!

:dance:

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Timeline
Glad it went well, sistah !

Another German doc, eh? Brucie had one too !

One more step done !!!

:dance:

:yes: Yes and you my dear have an interview to look forward to in just three days!!!!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Glad it all went well for Tim, and hope the interview does too. And more than that, hope YOU are ok until then, LOL. :P

Billy (UK) & Becky (KY)

First email from penpal site: February 10, 2003
LOTS of emails until....
First phone call, 2+hours: March 23, 2003
Daily phone calls and emails UNTIL...
First meeting in person (Cincinnati airport): August 2, 2003
Second meeting: December 19, 2003
Third meeting (Gatwick airport): March 27, 2004
Sent I-129-F TSC : May 24, 2004
NOA1: May 27, 2004
NOA1 received: June 4, 2004
RFE via email: July 29, 2004
RFE hard copy received: August 2, 2004
NOA2: August 24, 2004
Packet 3 received: September 16, 2004
Packet 4 received: October 18, 2004
Flying to England to be there for the interview: November 6, 2004
Interview: NOVEMBER 9, 2004
APPROVED!!!!!!!
Billy moving to Kentucky: November 23, 2004
Married in a candlelit ceremony on Friday, December 17, 2004!
AOS interview: Monday, October 24, 2005 Louisville
Green card in mail: January 27, 2006

Found out about his girlfriend, and her FIVE kids: April, 2016

Divorce final: August 9,2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-- 1 John 3:18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

:yes: Yes and you my dear have an interview to look forward to in just three days!!!!

Yeah...I guess it's in 2 days now ! LOL

I have to say, I am rather calm about the whole thing lately. I think that I might have exhausted myself over it a while back. Right now, all I am doing is hoping that he brings all he needs to get through it, and he gets his a** home soon.

I just feel like I have been sitting here for the last 2 years waiting for my life to begin. When it finally does come to fruition, I fear I won't know what to do first !

: )

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Timeline

Yeah...I guess it's in 2 days now ! LOL

I have to say, I am rather calm about the whole thing lately. I think that I might have exhausted myself over it a while back. Right now, all I am doing is hoping that he brings all he needs to get through it, and he gets his a** home soon.

I just feel like I have been sitting here for the last 2 years waiting for my life to begin. When it finally does come to fruition, I fear I won't know what to do first !

: ) Totally understand, think there will some sort of adjustment time. I have gotten so used to doing everything alone, have shut down my emotions etc. Finally I feel as though I am coming out of this near trance state I have been in for a year and a half, and beginning to live again. I know when he gets home it will be like starting over again, of course I am looking so forward to it, yet still scared to death! Probably wont be anything near what I am thinking, because this time there will not be a goodbye, just us together for the rest of our lives something we have yet to have.

We were so fortunate to have been able to live with one another for eight months solid, and it was a fairy tale! Think we just need to rewind the clocks to those days and pick up where we left off then all will be well. So looking forward to being loved in the little ways that we have missed out on during this journey!

B

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.