24 posts in this topic

yes i only maild tem and they reply ...and they said that my case is still uder administrarive processing ...and they donkt know when it will be done ... them they will contuct me as soon as thisprocessing is complete

It appears you are in AP - coming through Syria - which is designated as a state sponsoring terrorism, means you will have a longer wait than most other places.

This is most typical of MENA embassies - and most likely, your Senator/Congressman will be told the same thing, "case is in AP - regulations"

Bajih is in the ball park with the 8-10 month AP wait. If it goes beyond that, you can push for more information from your representatives.

You may wish to contact the embassy to see what their wait times are for AP - indeed, they may even have a method to track it online.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have other suggestion - and the result may be useful, or not, but - it's worth the attempt, regardless.

have yer USC call the DOS hotline , get a human, and inquire about status.

Be specific:

1. is this case in AP?

2. when will it come out of AP ?

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

hi thanks you my neighbor ...i can safely say that your right .... i am confused ... i dont know if i will be denied or not ....but i should wait to see the results ....i am not so optimistic .....coz i feel that they ar trying to destroy our relation ...but thanks god so much coz i am not married yet ... anyway thank you agine and good luck

marry christmas :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Are you serious about your relationship with this person? Don't be so quick to write it off because you feel they are trying to "destroy" your relationship. AP is normal for most of us in Syria and other middle-eastern countries.

I question your comment- "thanks god so much coz i am not married yet"....Seriously, think about whether this relationship is worth everything to you- If it is, then you will wait. This comment leads me to believe that you are not totally committed to this relationship. If you are not, then I would suggest you rethink what you are doing.

Just a few comments and insha'Allah something to think about.

Baj

ah. the longing....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

It sounds like your AP is document verification; which like all AP can take awhile. You can call DOS and get updates. The DOS can also tell you if your adminsitrative processing is something the embassy is doing or if it is name check in Washington.

But, AP should not make or break your relationship. If for some reason you can't come to the US, is there a problem with your fiance moving to Syria?

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

شكرا الك كتير خطيبتي لا تستطيع تجي سوريا بسبب بعض الظروف ..اذا بتريد ممكن تخبرني شو يعني دوز وممكن اعرف اقصى مدة للانتظار ...

هل الفيزا مضمونة او لا ...انا ناطر ردك

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
شكرا الك كتير خطيبتي لا تستطيع تجي سوريا بسبب بعض الظروف ..اذا بتريد ممكن تخبرني شو يعني دوز وممكن اعرف اقصى مدة للانتظار ...

هل الفيزا مضمونة او لا ...انا ناطر ردك

As translated by Google from Arabic to English:

"Thank you Alec Kteer my fiancee can not Kyi Syria due to certain circumstances .. if possible tell me Petrid Xu mean Douz and know the maximum possible duration of the waiting ...

Is guaranteed visa or not ... I am Nater Wardak"

As Chica Yeye pointed out, only English is allowed to be used in the immigration forums. Other languages are allowed in the Regional forums so questions from those who do not speak English can be asked there.

the above translated into Arabic by Google so the poster understands: ق تشيكا Yeye أشار إلى اللغة الانكليزية فقط ولا يسمح لاستخدامها في المحافل الهجرة. لغات أخرى مسموح بها في المحافل الإقليمية حتى تساؤلات من اولئك الذين لا يتكلمون الانكليزية يمكن أن يكون هناك طلب.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Try to remain positive. There is no way to know how long AP will last, so try to occupy yourself.

There is no way to know if the visa will be issued once they finish the AP. Don't give up, for some of us, this process takes longer than it does for others. Hopefully you will have a short AP.

Try not to make yourself crazy.

Good Luck.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.