Enigma11561

Visa free travel for a Belarus citizen?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

I am trying to find out what countries a citizen of Belarus can travel to visa free? I am looking at some EU countries such as Germany, France, Holland, etc. Any places where there is a list of some sort?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am afraid you aren't going visa free to Eu countries Here is a link to visa free or visa on arrival countries

Belarus travel without a visa

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
I am afraid you aren't going visa free to Eu countries Here is a link to visa free or visa on arrival countries

Belarus travel without a visa

That is one small list! Worse than Russia by a long shot.

I am trying to find out what countries a citizen of Belarus can travel to visa free? I am looking at some EU countries such as Germany, France, Holland, etc. Any places where there is a list of some sort?

I would suggest Ukraine. Kyiv is a quick hop from Minsk, easy for your partner to communicate (Russian),...travel is easy, you have the Black Sea coast, international airport, etc...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I vote Turkey... I LOVED Istanbul and Kusadasi... Both were extremely beautiful, afforadable and some of the absolutly NICEST people I have EVER met while traveling!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

have not looked but jamaica is always easy to get into for that part of the world. i took my sweety to jamaica and was very easy. you can fly through the uk with no visa and arrive in montigo bay easy .

lovely beaches and water...all inlcusive you do not have to leave resort!! and super cheep to say!!

look into...also wikipedia usually has page on such things. places u can go with no visa

good luck

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
have not looked but jamaica is always easy to get into for that part of the world. i took my sweety to jamaica and was very easy. you can fly through the uk with no visa and arrive in montigo bay easy .

lovely beaches and water...all inlcusive you do not have to leave resort!! and super cheep to say!!

look into...also wikipedia usually has page on such things. places u can go with no visa

good luck

For a citizen of Belarus Cuba is much better. There are direct flights from Moscow, so no hassle for the Belarus citizen. However, American citizens are still restricted to travel to Cuba, unless you have family there.

An option to consider.

• 6 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

While there is no "VISA Free" EU Country Belarus Citizens can go, the process to go to EU can be overcome by careful planning and the correct documentation. You need round-trip tickets, hotel reservations, and proof of financial ability to maintain yourself during your stay along with medical insurance.

We went to Poland on tourist VISA ...(although have had a nightmare getting there for VISA interview.) Italy was an easy application and quick turn around time. I highly recommend Italy as there are direct flights from Minsk to Rome which are affordable and there is so much to see and do there.

While someone said Cuba that is true and mentioned the US Citizen restrictions you can fly to Mexico and enter Cuba with a post-it-note VISA stamp so the US Authorities will not see you have been there. I believe this would be quite expensive compared to EU travel as trips to Moscow are not cheap from Minsk and it involves two sets of airline tickets for US Residents as no through connections can be booked from US.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

House Panel Votes to Lift Cuba Travel Ban

A House committee voted Wednesday to lift the ban on American travel to Cuba, the latest in a string of attempts to ease restrictions on the island.

The House Agriculture Committee voted 25-20 to allow travel to Cuba and make it easier to sell U.S. agricultural exports there. Farm-state members of Congress have long supported expanding opportunities to sell food to the island.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.