mox

Guns and Pie

392 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Except for when you complain about how much snow you have to shovel cuz of her high heels and sports car.

LOL. I never shovel snow. Ever. If I had to shovel snow...ever, I would move to Florida. I have a very large snowblower with electric start, our son uses it to clean the driveway and I only bought that because he thinks it is fun. If it snows too much for that, I have a cell phone. I call someone with a snowplow and leave a check in the mailbox.

I do make tongue-in-cheek humor but it often hurts people's ears as it makes a sonic boom going over their heads.

So, I will go back to my original statement....every day I am glad I married a Ukrainian. If it makes you feel better, it has been warm enough the last few days for her to put the top down...I have to admit...it is better than when it snows. I NEVER complain about her high heels.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

bowing down to Russia like Obama bows to kings and Mullahs.

Are you insinuating we need kings and mullahs?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

The worst one used to be Simferopol. One web site used to list warnings for all Simferopol women profiles.

My hometown sure did me proud!

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

Russians consider Ukrainians inferior, often saying they are "sneaky" and cunning and lower people. During my early explorations and correspondence with foreign women, the only FSU woman to ever attempt to scam me (unsuccessfully) was a Ukrainian. I never tried again. Fool me once... Certain cities in the Ukraine used to be listed as "scam nests" on the black lists. The worst one used to be Simferopol. One web site used to list warnings for all Simferopol women profiles. Maybe things have improved. I have not looked at the blacklist sites in years.

If you keep throwing your BS about Ukrainian superiority at us, know you speak a minority position in that actual part of the world. Truth...the Ukraine needs Russia. Russia does not need the Ukraine. That's why we see the Ukraine "leaders" bowing down to Russia like Obama bows to kings and Mullahs.

:rofl:

Jealous.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Russians consider Ukrainians inferior, often saying they are "sneaky" and cunning and lower people. During my early explorations and correspondence with foreign women, the only FSU woman to ever attempt to scam me (unsuccessfully) was a Ukrainian. I never tried again. Fool me once... Certain cities in the Ukraine used to be listed as "scam nests" on the black lists. The worst one used to be Simferopol. One web site used to list warnings for all Simferopol women profiles. Maybe things have improved. I have not looked at the blacklist sites in years.

If you keep throwing your BS about Ukrainian superiority at us, know you speak a minority position in that actual part of the world. Truth...the Ukraine needs Russia. Russia does not need the Ukraine. That's why we see the Ukraine "leaders" bowing down to Russia like Obama bows to kings and Mullahs.

While you and Mox fight over the Babuska in the cheetah bikini, I'll take my Babushka Alla anyday. That's what an Ukrainian Babushka looks like.

And why would I ever concede Simferopol to be more crooked than My Odessa? No way! But most of the crooks aren't Ukrainian and never were.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Naw, it's just Russian pride rearing its ugly head. He's got Stockholm Syndrome.

Considering what he has said about Russia, I would have to assume his wife is posting. Maybe he DOES have a wife.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

And why would I ever concede Simferopol to be more crooked than My Odessa? No way! But most of the crooks aren't Ukrainian and never were.

I lawl at allegations about Simferopol :) and Odessa too for that matter

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

I lawl at allegations about Simferopol :) and Odessa too for that matter

I imagine neither holds a candle to Philly!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I imagine neither holds a candle to Philly!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

City of Brotherly Love....yeah.....you can get F-ed in the Azz here, I agree.....

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Bought my wife a Walther P-22 over the weekend.

Pics when I get 'em.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bought my wife a Walther P-22 over the weekend.

Pics when I get 'em.

now you'll have a real incentive to do more household chores. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.