MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey everyone~! Hope all is well.

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

Hey Wakey my friend is going through the same thing

I can tell you what we found out when we were researching is try what you have to (dr. way) and then stop thinking about it. We went on the internet and seen what people were saying that were in the same situation and they said they had given up and focus their energy on something else and then boom it happened. Good luck momma

My hubby ready for another one, so we might be trying soon also.t1517.gif

So good luck and have funnnnnt1530.gif

:rofl:

OH GOD I love the little smilie doing it in the bed.. ooooooowwwwiiiiiiiieeeeee.

Yes you're right I need to relax and enjoy and we sure plan to enjoy some bedtime fun.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
God, I am dragging today. I went to a country concert last night. It was Randy Hauser and Jamey Johnson for any of you who might know country. It's at this little club over the river in IL (Pops - Dillon and SG). Line rapped around the building and the 2 strip clubs that share the parking lot. We got in free thanks to a friend of mine. Packed to the gills. Randy Hauser starts playing at 8. Jamey Johnson comes on immediately after at 9. At about 10, James Johnson invites Randy back on stage and tells the crowd thats the end of the part they played for now they are just going to jam and take requests, anyone have any. All these people start yelling requests. Jamey says, ok, we will play them all but you people have to stick around. (Rumor has it, Saturday night they played for over 5 hours in Kansas City during this request part.) Everyone laughs, yeah, he's joking.

We finally had to leave at 12:30 this morning. Club still packed. They're still playing. It was so amazing. Bands just don't play for the fun of playing anymore. Seems they have this pre-packaged list of songs they play and they are out of there. It was really cool. Except for the redneck drunks puking in trashcans and the fights and subsequent security ejections, it was a perfect night.

I'm dying this afternoon. I need a nap so bad!

:rofl::rofl: thanks jg, i needed to laugh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am feeling a little down today. Friday my 2 year old niece was rushed to the emergency room because she fell and had a gash in her hand. She wouldn't let the doctors touch her so they had to put her out. They had a hard to reviving her and her pressure kept dropping. My sister had to grab and pull her ear real hard and my dad tickled her feet. She is doing better now, but the stress of it did me in. Im leaving work around noon so I can try to get some sleep. I did go to see her and just kept hugging her and kissing her! Thank God! I was trying to post a picture of her, but I don't know how to...

Girl that is scary indeed!!!! Do you think maybe they gave her too much of the medicine and that is why it was hard for her to come out of it? Is she a little thang? Man just thinking of that makes my heart drop. I’m so glad she is o.k. I hope your able to get some rest..

That is exactly what it was and lets just say I could beat my sister in the head with a stick, but I won't go there. Just glad its over.

Mrstee that's what I'm talking bout DO IT, I got mine done last night! I think I will be getting the double long for your wedding though :D Yes I am extra!:P

I cannot get into the lashes. I don’t know why but I just can’t…

I never had them done, nothing too dramatic,so we shall see..

Wow MsTee when I read that it just made me cry and get really emotional because I have kids and I know how it feels when they are doing bad medically.

i didnt comment because that had me in shock.

Its good that she has someone like you to look out for her and not be her actually biological mother

My hat is tipped to you lady (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

name='phillyfashionista' post='3563691' date='Dec 14 2009, 12:06 PM']Mrstee that's what I'm talking bout DO IT, I got mine done last night! I think I will be getting the double long for your wedding though :D Yes I am extra!:P

they always irritate my eyeballs. Everytime I blink I feel like something is scratching me. I think it works if you don't have poppie out eyes like me. I've had them on 3 times and everytime I pull them off by the next day but I love how they look. Philly what do you suggest to make them not scratch out my eyeball?

God, I am dragging today. I went to a country concert last night. It was Randy Hauser and Jamey Johnson for any of you who might know country. It's at this little club over the river in IL (Pops - Dillon and SG). Line rapped around the building and the 2 strip clubs that share the parking lot. We got in free thanks to a friend of mine. Packed to the gills. Randy Hauser starts playing at 8. Jamey Johnson comes on immediately after at 9. At about 10, James Johnson invites Randy back on stage and tells the crowd thats the end of the part they played for now they are just going to jam and take requests, anyone have any. All these people start yelling requests. Jamey says, ok, we will play them all but you people have to stick around. (Rumor has it, Saturday night they played for over 5 hours in Kansas City during this request part.) Everyone laughs, yeah, he's joking.

We finally had to leave at 12:30 this morning. Club still packed. They're still playing. It was so amazing. Bands just don't play for the fun of playing anymore. Seems they have this pre-packaged list of songs they play and they are out of there. It was really cool. Except for the redneck drunks puking in trashcans and the fights and subsequent security ejections, it was a perfect night.

I'm dying this afternoon. I need a nap so bad!

:rofl::rofl: thanks jg, i needed to laugh

I love Jamey Johnson JG. I would have loved to be there with ya

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good night Jamerican :rofl: Queen, Dens Wifey, mstee, newlynluv, 1luv, jamerican

Im leaving work now it 4:11pm West coast time and Im going home to my husband

Love yall, even the ones that cussed me out and I cussed out (in no cuss words) today

Tomorrow I wont even care what happen so lets not take this further than it needs to be taken.

December 15, 2009 is my grandmother's birthday and she has been gone 2 years froma car accident that she was driving and fell asleep at the heel so it will be really emotional for me and I dont need any stress.

just the love of my VJ sistas

as I stated before love you All

Jamerican smiley Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Good night Jamerican :rofl: Queen, Dens Wifey, mstee, newlynluv, 1luv, jamerican

Love yall, even the ones that cussed me out and I cussed out (in no cuss words) today

Tomorrow I wont even care what happen so lets not take this further than it needs to be taken.

December 15, 2009 is my grandmother's birthday and she has been gone 2 years froma car accident that she was driving and fell asleep at the heel so it will be really emotional for me and I dont need any stress.

Jamerican smiley Queen

Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

What the hell went on in here today! Wow... is all I can say!

That's what I'm saying...SMH :no:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

I used to have endometriosis and YES its VERY painful. I had to end up having a hysterectomy... sorry I couldn't give you better news

Timeline
I am feeling a little down today. Friday my 2 year old niece was rushed to the emergency room because she fell and had a gash in her hand. She wouldn't let the doctors touch her so they had to put her out. They had a hard to reviving her and her pressure kept dropping. My sister had to grab and pull her ear real hard and my dad tickled her feet. She is doing better now, but the stress of it did me in. Im leaving work around noon so I can try to get some sleep. I did go to see her and just kept hugging her and kissing her! Thank God! I was trying to post a picture of her, but I don't know how to...

Girl that is scary indeed!!!! Do you think maybe they gave her too much of the medicine and that is why it was hard for her to come out of it? Is she a little thang? Man just thinking of that makes my heart drop. I’m so glad she is o.k. I hope your able to get some rest..

That is exactly what it was and lets just say I could beat my sister in the head with a stick, but I won't go there. Just glad its over.

Mrstee that's what I'm talking bout DO IT, I got mine done last night! I think I will be getting the double long for your wedding though :D Yes I am extra!:P

I cannot get into the lashes. I don’t know why but I just can’t…

I never had them done, nothing too dramatic,so we shall see..

Wow MsTee when I read that it just made me cry and get really emotional because I have kids and I know how it feels when they are doing bad medically.

i didnt comment because that had me in shock.

Its good that she has someone like you to look out for her and not be her actually biological mother

My hat is tipped to you lady (L)

Thank you girl, I FLEW to my sister's house, I had to be doing about 90, she is good though, by the good graces of God...

Jamerican smiley Queen

LOVE YOU!

i gotta run, see you soon!

Timeline

Wakey

I used to have endometriosis and YES its VERY painful. I had to end up having a hysterectomy... sorry I couldn't give you better news

Did u get to have a child before hand? I pray my path doesn't go that way

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope you feel better, Wakey! Lots of rest, and a heating pad helps -

What an afternoon I had - went to the dr. today cause I have a sinus infection - while I was sitting there, she sent the prescription over the computer to the pharmacy - I was going to leave work and called to make sure it was ready, but they didn't have it. So I called back to the dr.'s office - No lie, I spent 45 MINUTES on hold! It took 25 for someone to pick up - then the dumb byatch kept picking up again and asking me why I was calling - IDIOT! Finally I got through to someone who tells me she sees the script in the computer - I asked her to call the pharmacy cause they didn't have it. She snottily agreed. So I leave work, go to the pharmacy - stand in line for 25 minutes only to have them tell me they don't have it - Insisted that the dr. not only emailed it she called - they finally listen to the vm - oh, shocker - there it is! Then I had to wait another 45 minutes for them to get it ready! I need a drink - which of course, I can't have with the antibiotics!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

What an afternoon I had - went to the dr. today cause I have a sinus infection - while I was sitting there, she sent the prescription over the computer to the pharmacy - I was going to leave work and called to make sure it was ready, but they didn't have it. So I called back to the dr.'s office - No lie, I spent 45 MINUTES on hold! It took 25 for someone to pick up - then the dumb byatch kept picking up again and asking me why I was calling - IDIOT! Finally I got through to someone who tells me she sees the script in the computer - I asked her to call the pharmacy cause they didn't have it. She snottily agreed. So I leave work, go to the pharmacy - stand in line for 25 minutes only to have them tell me they don't have it - Insisted that the dr. not only emailed it she called - they finally listen to the vm - oh, shocker - there it is! Then I had to wait another 45 minutes for them to get it ready! I need a drink - which of course, I can't have with the antibiotics!

Sorry Sus, that bites! I hate taking antibiotics...make sure you drink lots of water! :thumbs: Feel better soon.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

oh man sinus infections are no fun..you feel like an elephant is sitting on your face! Feel better Sus

Timeline

ladies I'm going to take a hot hot bath..night and blessings to all

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So what day is he coming?

the 22nd

ladies i cant contain myself ... i got the best christmas present in the world... my parents were surprised me by purchasing my fiances ticket so he will be her by christmas .. they were trying to surprise me but as i was online yesterday about to book a ticket they had to let the cat out of the bag.

Awww My2 I'm so happy for you.. I feel like I'm watching one of them Xmas stories on TV with a happy ending... You so deserve this!!!!

thanks you sooo much

mstee sorry to hear that , hope she gets better soon

Here is an update on my Dad. I just wanted to thank all of you for keeping him in your prayers.

On Monday the 14th they are going to do a proceedure.

They are going to put in a shunt to bypass the liver so the blood that goes trough the liver doesn't pool and which causes bleeding. Hypertension of the liver is what is causing the bleeding.

The bleeding is under control right now through medication through IV's.But, the bleeding has not stopped.

He is not in any pain and his spirits are good.

He is his same old self by teasing the people that are caring for him.

His blood pressure is up and down and depends on how much blood he has lost. He has had 5 pints of blood so far. Before they do the procedure on him Monday they are going to give him some plateletts.

This shunt is only a bandaid solution to the bigger problem.

By no means is this going to cure him it is just to help the situation at this time.

glad his spirit is good ,, i will still keep you all in my prayers

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.