MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are right about that JG. She about had a nervous breakdown when I told her we had to go to a graduation party on her Birthday from 7-9 and kids are invited on Friday. Good thing they get out of school early on Friday so I can start spoiling her early. :wacko:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dillon, so happy to hear your Dad is feeling better!

JG, I got your card - Love it!

Wait till the next package you get from me next week. :star:

We are square on purses and money now, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I am feeling a little down today. Friday my 2 year old niece was rushed to the emergency room because she fell and had a gash in her hand. She wouldn't let the doctors touch her so they had to put her out. They had a hard to reviving her and her pressure kept dropping. My sister had to grab and pull her ear real hard and my dad tickled her feet. She is doing better now, but the stress of it did me in. Im leaving work around noon so I can try to get some sleep. I did go to see her and just kept hugging her and kissing her! Thank God! I was trying to post a picture of her, but I don't know how to...

Girl that is scary indeed!!!! Do you think maybe they gave her too much of the medicine and that is why it was hard for her to come out of it? Is she a little thang? Man just thinking of that makes my heart drop. I’m so glad she is o.k. I hope your able to get some rest..

Timeline
You are right about that JG. She about had a nervous breakdown when I told her we had to go to a graduation party on her Birthday from 7-9 and kids are invited on Friday. Good thing they get out of school early on Friday so I can start spoiling her early. :wacko:

Ha ha......yes, I remember her and me setting up Jazz's room first :crying: . Good luck with that, Dillon.

Hey, if you need anyone to go shopping with (and possible drink a little....to get through it!), call me. I'll entertain you!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I am feeling a little down today. Friday my 2 year old niece was rushed to the emergency room because she fell and had a gash in her hand. She wouldn't let the doctors touch her so they had to put her out. They had a hard to reviving her and her pressure kept dropping. My sister had to grab and pull her ear real hard and my dad tickled her feet. She is doing better now, but the stress of it did me in. Im leaving work around noon so I can try to get some sleep. I did go to see her and just kept hugging her and kissing her! Thank God! I was trying to post a picture of her, but I don't know how to...

Girl that is scary indeed!!!! Do you think maybe they gave her too much of the medicine and that is why it was hard for her to come out of it? Is she a little thang? Man just thinking of that makes my heart drop. I'm so glad she is o.k. I hope your able to get some rest..

This gave me chills. When I was 5 I had my tonils out. That was when they kept you like 3 days in the hospital for that. I was in a room with 3 other kids. They all went up after me and they all came down before me. My mom finally went ballistic. They took her up to me. She walks in and then are slapping me in the face. Turns out one person gave me anesthesia and didn't write it down. Then another person gave me anesthesia. They thought the were going to lose me for a while there.

I could slap my mother for not suing! (Joking)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

man i hate this damn board!! peace..mi wish everybody the best !! finesse i pray for a save delivery and health baby girls!!!

Q..i forgot it was u...congrats to u guys!!!

u"ll should just bundle up and sing cumbayah..if u'll can't be honest about things whats the point again? just to hear congrats and he/she is such a good guy? come on now..and NO mi no give a rass wah anybody feel..

:ot:

####### :angry:

:protest:

We cant even put no fire behind this because its not worth it. :wacko:

Im tired of people coming on here and getting mad and trying to make the whole board mad or upset.

An opinion is that and only that.

If I post a comment its not for you to get mad. its not your life

Tell your opinion and go on with your life.

I can either accept it or ignore it but thats what goes on with an open forum on the internet.

People get mad and say Im done with the board and then come on here as spy's :ph34r::rofl:

Come on are you serious.

:ot2:

JQ mi nuh think yuh wan ramp wid Chiney!

Like you stated this is an open forum for all a wi to voice our opinions and that was how she felt so mi nuh think its fair fi yuh to come at her like dat she was expressing how she felt. Dats all I have to say pon dis subject!

Anyhooo did you check out the feva I sent ya!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

God, I am dragging today. I went to a country concert last night. It was Randy Hauser and Jamey Johnson for any of you who might know country. It's at this little club over the river in IL (Pops - Dillon and SG). Line rapped around the building and the 2 strip clubs that share the parking lot. We got in free thanks to a friend of mine. Packed to the gills. Randy Hauser starts playing at 8. Jamey Johnson comes on immediately after at 9. At about 10, James Johnson invites Randy back on stage and tells the crowd thats the end of the part they played for now they are just going to jam and take requests, anyone have any. All these people start yelling requests. Jamey says, ok, we will play them all but you people have to stick around. (Rumor has it, Saturday night they played for over 5 hours in Kansas City during this request part.) Everyone laughs, yeah, he's joking.

We finally had to leave at 12:30 this morning. Club still packed. They're still playing. It was so amazing. Bands just don't play for the fun of playing anymore. Seems they have this pre-packaged list of songs they play and they are out of there. It was really cool. Except for the redneck drunks puking in trashcans and the fights and subsequent security ejections, it was a perfect night.

I'm dying this afternoon. I need a nap so bad!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks Everyone!

I know it is only Monday but I am so ready for this week to be over. I don't have one Christmas present bought and my daugher's birthday is on Friday and I really haven't gotten anything for her either. I am so ready for December to be over.

You and me both Dills! Just too much going on ughhhh I need a vacation!

I agree with both you ladies!!!

Dillion thanks for the update. I hope your dad continues to improve.

It's my favorite local band playing. Plus, open bar, free food, and lots of other bands. I'm so excited. A friend of mine told me last night he is trying to get us a free hotel room for that night. It's getting better and better.

Last year, I was at the firehouse eating all the good food and lighting fireworks. This one will definatly be better.

that sounds like so much fun, I am clueless now about what to do and Hubby hasn't mentioned anything. I would love to do something with the family but I don't know if that will happen since the phockery this weekend! :angry:

Mrstee that's what I'm talking bout DO IT, I got mine done last night! I think I will be getting the double long for your wedding though :D Yes I am extra!:P

I cannot get into the lashes. I don’t know why but I just can’t…

DADA I can't get enough :rofl: ! eyelashes-long.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Phillyg20067.gif

Hey Ms Sheka whagwaan?

just chilling and praying that i don't slip slowly into madness :whistle::whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG that sounds really scary about getting your tonsils out.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

God, I am dragging today. I went to a country concert last night. It was Randy Hauser and Jamey Johnson for any of you who might know country. It's at this little club over the river in IL (Pops - Dillon and SG). Line rapped around the building and the 2 strip clubs that share the parking lot. We got in free thanks to a friend of mine. Packed to the gills. Randy Hauser starts playing at 8. Jamey Johnson comes on immediately after at 9. At about 10, James Johnson invites Randy back on stage and tells the crowd thats the end of the part they played for now they are just going to jam and take requests, anyone have any. All these people start yelling requests. Jamey says, ok, we will play them all but you people have to stick around. (Rumor has it, Saturday night they played for over 5 hours in Kansas City during this request part.) Everyone laughs, yeah, he's joking.

We finally had to leave at 12:30 this morning. Club still packed. They're still playing. It was so amazing. Bands just don't play for the fun of playing anymore. Seems they have this pre-packaged list of songs they play and they are out of there. It was really cool. Except for the redneck drunks puking in trashcans and the fights and subsequent security ejections, it was a perfect night.

I'm dying this afternoon. I need a nap so bad!

Wow JG that line sounded like a Beast this group must be all that!

I'm with you I need a nap but I am so busy and waiting on other folks to complete their work so I can complete mine so I am the stalker everyone hates LOL

We are having our Xmas party tonight this year we are bowling at some upscale alley/VIP lounge. Sounds interesting, I need to go back to Philly and get Hubby I need to unwind! :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
It's my favorite local band playing. Plus, open bar, free food, and lots of other bands. I'm so excited. A friend of mine told me last night he is trying to get us a free hotel room for that night. It's getting better and better.

Last year, I was at the firehouse eating all the good food and lighting fireworks. This one will definatly be better.

that sounds like so much fun, I am clueless now about what to do and Hubby hasn't mentioned anything. I would love to do something with the family but I don't know if that will happen since the phockery this weekend! :angry:

Mrstee that's what I'm talking bout DO IT, I got mine done last night! I think I will be getting the double long for your wedding though :D Yes I am extra!:P

I cannot get into the lashes. I don't know why but I just can't…

DADA I can't get enough :rofl: ! eyelashes-long.jpg

WTH???? All day I would think spiders were crawling on my face. No freakin' way!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.