MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

man i hate this damn board!! peace..mi wish everybody the best !! finesse i pray for a save delivery and health baby girls!!!

Q..i forgot it was u...congrats to u guys!!!

u"ll should just bundle up and sing cumbayah..if u'll can't be honest about things whats the point again? just to hear congrats and he/she is such a good guy? come on now..and NO mi no give a rass wah anybody feel..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
philly_lg.gif

:rofl:

OMG...My Boss just had a surprised Bridal Shower for me....I was totally shock....

Awww....some of you work with really nice people. The people I work with suck....they barely even wished me a happy wedding!

they advertise this big sale every couple of mnths in our area at the fair park. roger saw the commercial and he called me and was so excited bout a $70 computer and he wanted to know how to get there. I told him... baby those ppl be lying to get you in there.. AND you gotta pay to get in the building plus parking.. he said OH..and i felt bad, i mean he isn't a child, as long as he is not putting my family in danger i have to let him do him. so i told him, "but you know what, you never know, you should see it for yourself".. and i told him how to get there

he got there and was calling me saying they didn't have nothing that was on tv and all the stuff was cheap and ugly stuff LOL (everything i told him(.. and he was gonna try to find something since he had come all that way and had to pay to get in..

he ended up getting him and me a watch and me some shoes, so i guess it wasn't all bad LOL

Awww, that's nice Q! He did his thing! I try to do that too but other times I just gotta set boundaries on what is and is NOT acceptable to me. But many times, I let him find out things for himself & he always finds out that I was telling him the truth.

I am so doing the happy dance right now.............Just made New Year's Eve Party plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Not sure what we're doing about that yet.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
man i hate this damn board!! peace..mi wish everybody the best !! finesse i pray for a save delivery and health baby girls!!!

u"ll should just bundle up and sing cumbayah..if u'll can't be honest about things whats the point again? just to hear congrats and he/she is such a good guy? come on now..and NO mi no give a rass wah anybody feel..

:wow:

what did I miss?? :blink:

Hey Everyone,

I have been trying to catch up and every time I start something else comes up. Anyway, I just got the call from my honey and he was APPROVED today. Now we just have to wait on DHL and we will be together shortly.

Congrats!!!

3/27/06 Got Married - Whopeee!!!!!

4/06/06 Mailed I-130 only (Not ready to mail other documents yet)

4/12/06 NOA1 on I-130

7/20/06 Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-765, I-864, no medical documents)

7/25/06 I-130 Approved

7/27/06 NOA1

8/15/06 Biometrics

8/21/06 Completed Medical - $250.00 - Yikes!!!!

8/24/06 Received Medical report from Doctor

8/28/06 Mailed RFE to Lees Summit - Medical

9/05/06 Touched (I-485) - Received Medical

9/09/06 Touched (I-485)

9/23/06 Touched (I-130)

9/23/06 Touched (I/765) Approved

9/28/06 Touched (I-765)

10/2/06 Received EAD Card

10/3/06 Touched (1-765)

10/21/06 Received Interview date - 12/06/06

12/04/06 Touched I-485 & I-765

12/06/06 Approved pending name check - bummer!!! - So the AO says

02/03/07 59 days and counting since interview....

02/09/07 Best touch ever!!!! Got welcome notice emails!!!!

02/12/07 Touched (I-485)

02/13/07 Touched (I-485)

02/14/07 Touched & Emails ("We ordered the production of your card...")

02/20/07 Card received in the mail!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Lifting Conditions

12/09/2008 Mailed package

12/18/2008 NOA 1

1/06/2009 Biometrics

1/07/2009 Touched

5/17/2009 Approved!!!!

6/12/2009 Card produced. No status change on the website.

6/20/2009 Received card in the mail

Citizenship (Final Leg)

11/16/2009 Mailed package

11/18/2009 USCIS received package

11/20/2009 NOA1

11/24/2009 Check cashed

01/06/2010 Biometrics

03/01/2010 Interview - Passed!!!

03/26/2010 Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did I just see that Chiney quit the board? :unsure: Lawd, I need to go catch up...Hey Yardies! :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Today is Damien's birthday. I put a gift bag and a cake in his car while he was working. He always listen to music in his car during lunch. He was so surprised :D

How sweet! :luv:

I'm finding that I need at least 3 certified copies of my marriage certificate: one for AOS, one for JA Citizenship, and one for getting my passport updated. Plus I like having an extra for the occasions I need to show it, such as at the SSA & DMV. Had I known, I'd have gotten more copies the first time.

Yep, I got 4 copies in the beginning knowing we'd need them for various things.

That was good forward thinking of you. I got 2, knowing I'd need one for AOS & planning to have one for myself. So today I got 2 more.

Jamaica coming up on TruTV! St Lucea, too!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nope...a Oreo chocolate cake...Damein cannot pass up chocolate chip cookies from Subway and a good chocolate cake.

He just called me from work on speaker phone....the guys are tearing it up...good.... no leftovers for me :crying:

LOL - you know he did that on purpose! I think you need to have another cake to celebrate with when he gets home from work! :devil:

Here is an easy one to make - We have done it for years, but we make it in a log shape - just slather one cookie with whip cream, stick another on, keep repeating until you have a log of them (on their side) then coat the whole thing with whip cream

http://aliceqfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/04/t...cebox-cake.html

Thanks for the idea. I can't have any cake anyway :crying:

Philly - just read your post from this morning. Sounds like your youngest is coming around..hopefully your oldest will do the same.

Dillion - I'm so happy your father is out of ICU...still sending prayers your way (F).

Mamajew - so happy your fiance made it safely.

Timeline

Caribbean Cops is the show on TruTV right now.

Where I put St Lucea, I meant St Lucia.

November 19, 2007 - Met

OMG...My Boss just had a surprised Bridal Shower for me....I was totally shock....

That's awesome Lady C! Congrats! Hope you got some things you can put to use! :thumbs:

What happened Sweetie?

Did I just see that Chiney quit the board? :unsure: Lawd, I need to go catch up...Hey Yardies! :star:

Hey Mrs. Palmer! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

:wow:

what did I miss?? :blink:

I dunno, I missed it as well.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I luv TruTV. I'm going to try to catch it. :thumbs: Thanks Nat.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hELLO EVERYONE ... HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT DAY..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello yardies I am not anxious anymore, I did a lot of praying and now I feel like everything will be ok. I am in the process of getting my new birth certificate with my correct name on it so we can continue this visa process. Please pray for my husband and I because we really need to be with each other soon. I miss him so bad. Thanks :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey jahoney ..how are you ?

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Mrs Z are you new? If so, welcome! Let me go see your profile...

I luv TruTV. I'm going to try to catch it. :thumbs: Thanks Nat.

They were showing party scenes, including several from Negril. Steven correctly identified one place as Margaritaville without seeing the name. We also identified Alfred's, as well as that one guy who is ALWAYS dancing hard at the party spots in Negril. Steven recognized some others as well.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.