MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG...My Boss just had a surprised Bridal Shower for me....I was totally shock....

Aww, see she's not that bad after all.. lol What did you get?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what a wonderful surprise lady c!! thats LOVE!!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline
Philly, I almost forgot to tell you...THANK YOU for the Rihanna DL....I've been enjoying it for a few days now!

Cool I'm glad you like it, I have Alicia Keys but the file is all jacked so soon come. I love the CD it really is good!

Philly, your story about your son & husband bonding over the Wii is precious. Hope the bonding continues.

I'm finding that I need at least 3 certified copies of my marriage certificate: one for AOS, one for JA Citizenship, and one for getting my passport updated. Plus I like having an extra for the occasions I need to show it, such as at the SSA & DMV. Had I known, I'd have gotten more copies the first time.

thanks Nat, we all love video games. I am a Mario freak and I thought I was good but they tear me up in Mario carts LOL. Yes I hope the bonding continues too! I have Rock band as well but its for the PS3 which conveniently disapeared I won't go there I'm gonna sell it since PS3 and wii are not cross-platform compatible :angry:

So you are going for dual Citizenship?

Philly

What up with my DL I need that new SNOOP DOG :whistle: Muy hubby sings the part

:she wake me up in the middle of the night: since ima dog I give her what she like: his little head be bopping and eveything :rofl: thats the only part he know

Haaa yeah I can get that one and Gucci Man if you want it.

that was MEEEEE jam q, LOL. then try fi lie and say he didn't mean for it to come to me..

then why when it came on in the car, he gonna tell my kids, that he dedicates that to me.. 100% FOOL!!

i don't know bout the cable jam q.. its been a year now, and i don't know how to decide what the kids can and can't watch which most of the time mean they watch everything..

roger didn't like that my 12 yr old was singing "smash the homeys" (rolls eyes)

Q I heard my youngest son on the phone with a girl saying" You can call me Flintstone I can make your BedRock ":blink: Girl WTH I thought that was the corniest line ever, then he told me it was a song but still hot mess, this is what our children are listening too! :wow:

omg philly.. me and my girls crack up at that song.. my youngest told me "mama.. he is stupid, what does mr flintstone have to do w/ it.. " i tried to tell her fred flintstone lived in bedrock, but then when i was going into the clarifiaction of what it had to do w/ the song.. i was like :blush::whistle: and i didn't look at roger but i bet he was like :no::bonk:

ugghhh..i starting to rethink my boundaries for them LOL

I am so doing the happy dance right now.............Just made New Year's Eve Party plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYY :thumbs::dance::dance: ... you going to sunray's party????

She live too far?? We all need to link up though.

ROC

Timeline
Yardies HELP!!

What is the second e-mail to the embassy besides kingstonivinfo@state.gov??

When I was e-mailing before the second one came back undeliverable :(

I had consularkingstn@state.gov and consularkingston@state.gov - neither worked...

:help:

HERE THE EMAIL..

consularkingst@state.gov

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so doing the happy dance right now.............Just made New Year's Eve Party plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the plans?

http://64.79.169.133/event.php?eventId=3795

Philly, I almost forgot to tell you...THANK YOU for the Rihanna DL....I've been enjoying it for a few days now!

Cool I'm glad you like it, I have Alicia Keys but the file is all jacked so soon come. I love the CD it really is good!

Philly, your story about your son & husband bonding over the Wii is precious. Hope the bonding continues.

I'm finding that I need at least 3 certified copies of my marriage certificate: one for AOS, one for JA Citizenship, and one for getting my passport updated. Plus I like having an extra for the occasions I need to show it, such as at the SSA & DMV. Had I known, I'd have gotten more copies the first time.

thanks Nat, we all love video games. I am a Mario freak and I thought I was good but they tear me up in Mario carts LOL. Yes I hope the bonding continues too! I have Rock band as well but its for the PS3 which conveniently disapeared I won't go there I'm gonna sell it since PS3 and wii are not cross-platform compatible :angry:

Philly

:she wake me up in the middle of the night: since ima dog I give her what she like: his little head be bopping and eveything :rofl: thats the only part he know

that was MEEEEE jam q, LOL. then try fi lie and say he didn't mean for it to come to me..

then why when it came on in the car, he gonna tell my kids, that he dedicates that to me.. 100% FOOL!!

i don't know bout the cable jam q.. its been a year now, and i don't know how to decide what the kids can and can't watch which most of the time mean they watch everything..

Q I heard my youngest son on the phone with a girl saying" You can call me Flintstone I can make your BedRock ":blink: Girl WTH I thought that was the corniest line ever, then he told me it was a song but still hot mess, this is what our children are listening too! :wow:

omg philly.. me and my girls crack up at that song.. my youngest told me "mama.. he is stupid, what does mr flintstone have to do w/ it.. " i tried to tell her fred flintstone lived in bedrock, but then when i was going into the clarifiaction of what it had to do w/ the song.. i was like :blush::whistle: and i didn't look at roger but i bet he was like :no::bonk:

Good chance in will be in D.C. sometime next spring. And, possible in MD for a fireman softball tourney weekend after Labor Day.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yardies HELP!!

I had consularkingstn@state.gov and consularkingston@state.gov - neither worked...

HERE THE EMAIL..

consularkingst@state.gov

Thanks My2 (L)

Timeline

Philly

sounds good to me

ROC

Timeline
Yardies HELP!!

HERE THE EMAIL..

consularkingst@state.gov

Thanks My2 (L)

YOUR WELCOME ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[/size]

Philly

:dance: :dance: :dance:please

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I'm out, ladies. Have a good weekend. Be safe.

See you all Monday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Night JG... I'm out as well, everyone have a wonderful weekend. Be safe out there shopping....

ROC

Filed: Timeline
I'm happy his dad wants to try & have a relationship with him now but I don't like that it's always on his terms. It seems like I'm not being flexible but he is also only interacting with him when is good for him. I don't even want to go into everything here. I doubt we'll ever have holidays together since my parents aren't big on lounging around smoking ganja all day long like his dad does. He is free to make his decisions but I also have the right to tell him to put himself in my place & see how it makes him feel. That pretty much does the trick. He knows how he worries about me over the most inconsequential things so he has to know how I'd feel for him to be travelling at night with a potentially tired driver on wet & possibly icey roads. Anyway, after I gave him my perspective, he made his own decision to reschedule with his dad & called him....I didn't say a thing or force him to do anything.

I'm sure the man has more substance than that! this is way deeper than i thought

Thank you! I talked to my sweetie this morning and he so crunk. He ready to see his Shawty, I got him trying to learn this southern slang. :no: Poe thang, he better stick to J'can patois! :yes:

LOL my Hubby is always trying to speak Ebonics and he sounds all kids of crazy. :blink:

Philly I think its our sons "Philly - I need to act gansta(hard azz)mentality" sometimes. Why can't our children see that our hubbies make us happy, we will be more happy with our children in return. We will have balance.... We as mothers already realize how we have to spread ourselves with not just them but with people we work with, friends and other extended family members. Things would flow so much smoother.

My ol iggnant azz children was like "Mom since Steve is here you are acting a lot calmer, he should have came a long time ago! " :rofl:

Girl tell me about it. I need to stick this on my FRIDGE!!!!!

I got my 3 email messages & 3 text messages from USCIS acknowledging receipt of our cases.

I never ever ever got a text or email message from them! :angry: had me calling and checking the site everyday like a stalker!

There's some new(ish) form you attach to the front of your application with your email address & phone number. I think it just came out a few months ago.

The email messaged were on my application and you could add it online as well. I never had the option for the text messages I don't recall. Anyhoo they never sent me #######, I get a twitch thinking about the USCIS. I'm so glad I dont' have to deal with them for another 2 years when we remove conditions. :star:

The option to receive a text message is a recent feature, I think. I was awoken by one this morning @ 3:45am.

3/27/06 Got Married - Whopeee!!!!!

4/06/06 Mailed I-130 only (Not ready to mail other documents yet)

4/12/06 NOA1 on I-130

7/20/06 Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-765, I-864, no medical documents)

7/25/06 I-130 Approved

7/27/06 NOA1

8/15/06 Biometrics

8/21/06 Completed Medical - $250.00 - Yikes!!!!

8/24/06 Received Medical report from Doctor

8/28/06 Mailed RFE to Lees Summit - Medical

9/05/06 Touched (I-485) - Received Medical

9/09/06 Touched (I-485)

9/23/06 Touched (I-130)

9/23/06 Touched (I/765) Approved

9/28/06 Touched (I-765)

10/2/06 Received EAD Card

10/3/06 Touched (1-765)

10/21/06 Received Interview date - 12/06/06

12/04/06 Touched I-485 & I-765

12/06/06 Approved pending name check - bummer!!! - So the AO says

02/03/07 59 days and counting since interview....

02/09/07 Best touch ever!!!! Got welcome notice emails!!!!

02/12/07 Touched (I-485)

02/13/07 Touched (I-485)

02/14/07 Touched & Emails ("We ordered the production of your card...")

02/20/07 Card received in the mail!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Lifting Conditions

12/09/2008 Mailed package

12/18/2008 NOA 1

1/06/2009 Biometrics

1/07/2009 Touched

5/17/2009 Approved!!!!

6/12/2009 Card produced. No status change on the website.

6/20/2009 Received card in the mail

Citizenship (Final Leg)

11/16/2009 Mailed package

11/18/2009 USCIS received package

11/20/2009 NOA1

11/24/2009 Check cashed

01/06/2010 Biometrics

03/01/2010 Interview - Passed!!!

03/26/2010 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.