MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning ladies

My son's b-day party is today, on Wednesday we had cake and ice cream and a few presents with my dad and my step mom and the kids. But today is the real party. Cant wait for it to be over, around 8ish my kids are leaving the party with my dad and hubby and I will have sexy parties all weekend. :devil:

Den's wife..do u know why Jamaica is a high fraud country? did u know Jamaica is a high fraud country? If I were ur man's childs mother, hell would freeze over before u or my childs father would take my child....madness

:blink: Whats this all about somebody please fill me in :blink: Cause im lost or give me the link to the comment cuz i cant find it.

Good morning JQ! The comment has to do with the conversation yesterday regarding my SO's son that was born in September. I never said we had any intentions of bringing the baby over here to live with us. I did state that if it ever came up we would adjust and do what was needed to do if we needed to bring the child here. The Mama needs to do her part and Den needs to do his part.

Yes, I asked the question. I thought you did very well in explaining to dispel the confusion I had.

Pay attention, people. Topic discussed and over!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you and this morning my kids were talking to me telling me how much they really like Steve. My daughter talks to him about boys! :blink: I think she is doing good with him because her biological father isn't in the picture. She said this morning, "Mom I love it when he says "really and truly"! I chuckled because I do too. My son was like "I really bangs wid the boy" lol... I told them see, I told you yall would like him. I just had the biggest smile on my face this morning, Momma done good lol

Hey VJ family...MsTee...that is great. My daughter and hubby also talk about boys and life. It's soo cute. She feels comfortable to talk to us about anything. I don't want that to ever change.

Trying to catch up :reading:

Hi Shemmy and JG!!! (Waving at yall)!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you and this morning my kids were talking to me telling me how much they really like Steve. My daughter talks to him about boys! :blink: I think she is doing good with him because her biological father isn't in the picture. She said this morning, "Mom I love it when he says "really and truly"! I chuckled because I do too. My son was like "I really bangs wid the boy" lol... I told them see, I told you yall would like him. I just had the biggest smile on my face this morning, Momma done good lol

Hey VJ family...MsTee...that is great. My daughter and hubby also talk about boys and life. It's soo cute. She feels comfortable to talk to us about anything. I don't want that to ever change.

Trying to catch up :reading:

Me either Shem, thats great! :)

Timeline

Share double the love this holiday season!

Hello customer!

This season Digicel is giving you the ultimate gift of double credit EVERYDAY!

With Digicel Double Bubble, every time you top-up online between now and December 31st we will double your credit so you can talk even more to every one of Digicel Jamaica’s 2 million family members.

That’s why your credit lasts LONGER with Digicel!

Click here to get started.

Happy holidays from your family at Digicel!

- The Digicel Team

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SHEMSTER!!!!!

girl i can't imagine my daughters and roger talking bout boys.. he will chat bout getting the gun LMAO

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies...

I'm so far behind and I there's no way in hell I'm going to catch up now. Anyway, How is everyone doing on this awesome FRIDAY?

Shemmy, what you going do girl, call me....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUNRAY!!!

awww.. now i gotta go, hope you and ray are well.. hows the new years party coming..

looks like i might be in the atl for CHRISTmas....

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline

Sun Ray heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl :)

Q - Maybe cause she is a teenager and he has always tried to show me her point of view, even when he lived in JA

Where is Nat today?

Timeline
SUNRAY!!!

awww.. now i gotta go, hope you and ray are well.. hows the new years party coming..

looks like i might be in the atl for CHRISTmas....

LOL, I was just getting ready to call you out because I haven't heard from you in months. lol Everything is going good. Just starting to plan for the party. I know I'm all late, but I was torn between the party or renting a limo and going out for the evening. Jamaicans love to party, so I'm going that route now. Have fun in ATl, I'll get down there one of these days.

ROC

Timeline
Sorry, what is the issue again? is his father able bodied, can see? that's the reality in this country, u just have to do what u must dark or not, it's dark here at 4:30pm..and for him to turn around? was that the best solution? did ur husband want him to come or turn around?

Quick version... Ells hubby's dad has surfaced since he has moved to the states. He didn't want anything to do with Lehi when he was in JA but now he wants to reach out to Lehi and try and get to know him but Ells is pissed because he wasn't thinking about him before. He wanted to get with Lehi for turkey day but Ells said no because Lehi was spending it with her and her family. So now he is trying before Xmas. He wants Lehi to meet his other ½ siblings.

Maybe its just me but I don't see why everyone is saying Ells shouldn't be upset. She has every right to be if that's how she genuinely feels. We all react to things differently. Sometimes our emotions just take over like that. Maybe she is thinking about all the time she was "away" from Lehi while going through the process and she feels like being a little selfish and not sharing him. I think its great that Lehi's dad wants to come into his life, he just needs to be a bit more respectful and do things at a more appropriate time, for ALL parties involved. It seems like he is not taking Ells feelings into consideration and Lehi is caught in the middle of it all. We can all sit here and tell her to be calm about it but unless we are in her shoes we can't judge. We can only pray that the outcome will work in everyone's favor.

Just my opinion.

Not saying that at all, MsT. She has every right to be upset. I'm Saying Lehi has no idea which way is up right now......pulled in every possible direction. Someone has to give at this point.

At this point, I'd say it's not the holiday yet and he's not working yet....perfect timing....go and have fun. CHRISTMAS is all mine!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Q - Maybe cause she is a teenager and he has always tried to show me her point of view, even when he lived in JA

Where is Nat today?

Mstee, wah gwaan?

ROC

Timeline
Well I'm going to rock it like this...I'm grown and a big girl...I know what's what...at the end of the day, I will be okay no matter what...that's just how I'm built. I've prayed over the situation and given it a lot of thought. I love Den but was never so blinded by the love that I could not think reasonably and make a good decision. I think he is a very good man and he has been working himself crazy to do what he needs to do for his son. He is an excellent father...I can't say what the Mama will or will not do in the future, all I can do is handle myself and hold myself up to do what I need to do as a woman. If I do that, I will never go wrong. I'm going into this with the best intentions in the world. I'm keeping God as the head and everything else will be alright!

Well said Den's I wish you the best of luck

ME TOO!

kimmy chatterbox today....whappen? yuh bored at work?

Finesse, where di belly picta?

wapen.....lef mi alone..mek mi chat..cause all a oonuh comeing like one bag a hypocrites

I am not going to jump all over anyone, Kimmy. I said my thoughts in a PM.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sorry, what is the issue again? is his father able bodied, can see? that's the reality in this country, u just have to do what u must dark or not, it's dark here at 4:30pm..and for him to turn around? was that the best solution? did ur husband want him to come or turn around?

Quick version... Ells hubby's dad has surfaced since he has moved to the states. He didn't want anything to do with Lehi when he was in JA but now he wants to reach out to Lehi and try and get to know him but Ells is pissed because he wasn't thinking about him before. He wanted to get with Lehi for turkey day but Ells said no because Lehi was spending it with her and her family. So now he is trying before Xmas. He wants Lehi to meet his other ½ siblings.

Maybe its just me but I don't see why everyone is saying Ells shouldn't be upset. She has every right to be if that's how she genuinely feels. We all react to things differently. Sometimes our emotions just take over like that. Maybe she is thinking about all the time she was "away" from Lehi while going through the process and she feels like being a little selfish and not sharing him. I think its great that Lehi's dad wants to come into his life, he just needs to be a bit more respectful and do things at a more appropriate time, for ALL parties involved. It seems like he is not taking Ells feelings into consideration and Lehi is caught in the middle of it all. We can all sit here and tell her to be calm about it but unless we are in her shoes we can't judge. We can only pray that the outcome will work in everyone's favor.

Just my opinion.

I never said Ells had no right to be upset I just think she needs to tread lightly. Family is always a sensitive issue. I see Ells point, that is crazy to come in the middle of the night and take my hubby on the road with you but I think it should have been Lehi's decision. Obviously he was o.k with it or he would have told his dad "Naw pops I can wait until tomorrow." If I was in Ells shoes I think I would be upset no doubt about this but family you just have to be careful. We have to think of Lehi's feelings too and how do we really know he wants to be with his dad or not. I personally think Lehi has to be the one to make the choice to go or not to go. I think the dad is trying to compromise he's not trying to take him away Xmas weekend he's shooting for two weeks before it.

All I want to point out is..........is that really unusual to Lehi? How many times did someone come pick him up in the middle of the night in JA?

You have to think differently sometimes Ells.

It's tough. And it sucks. You will find your way through it, girly. Just hang in there.

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just my opinion.

Not saying that at all, MsT. She has every right to be upset. I'm Saying Lehi has no idea which way is up right now......pulled in every possible direction. Someone has to give at this point.

At this point, I'd say it's not the holiday yet and he's not working yet....perfect timing....go and have fun. CHRISTMAS is all mine!!!

I agree, you can't keep him away forever. Is his father over here straight? It's so easy for people for come from Jamaica and get wrapped up in their own lives here. It's a bit sad, but it happens and now that he wants to be apart of his sons life it a great idea to me. What is Lehi saying about all of this? Seems like he should have the final say.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Just my opinion.

I can agree with that.. just not the wee hours of da mornin!

Where is Nat today?

Mstee, wah gwaan?

Nada chica, just can't wait for this day to be over!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.