MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awww.. i answered w/out even reading ells post..

ellsybug.. i feel for you mami,

are you afraid of something? are you this doting in other relationships or is it just lehi??

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Philly! Here is an update for you guys...

He is out of ICU which is a good thing. He hasn't had to receive anymore blood and it seems that it has stopped. They found out that it isn't coming from the esophogus this time but rather the stomach. He has gone through A LOT of tests at the Mayo Clinic in Phoneix this past September to determine how serious the liver damage is and if he would need a transplant. It wasn't bad enough at that time so he was just on the standby list. However since this has happend they have moved him to the donor list and have been working with his insurance company regarding the transplant. Hope one come available for him and he gets one soon. Thanks for keeping him in your prayers the are working!!!! (F)

I WILL CONITNUE TO PRAY DILLS (F)(L)

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I'm going to rock it like this...I'm grown and a big girl...I know what's what...at the end of the day, I will be okay no matter what...that's just how I'm built. I've prayed over the situation and given it a lot of thought. I love Den but was never so blinded by the love that I could not think reasonably and make a good decision. I think he is a very good man and he has been working himself crazy to do what he needs to do for his son. He is an excellent father...I can't say what the Mama will or will not do in the future, all I can do is handle myself and hold myself up to do what I need to do as a woman. If I do that, I will never go wrong. I'm going into this with the best intentions in the world. I'm keeping God as the head and everything else will be alright!

Well said Den's I wish you the best of luck

ME TOO!

kimmy chatterbox today....whappen? yuh bored at work?

Finesse, where di belly picta?

wapen.....lef mi alone..mek mi chat..cause all a oonuh comeing like one bag a hypocrites

ehhhh?

Timeline

praying the transplant come soon dills

ms tee and philly.. glad things are making a turn for the better..

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Dillon, you were on my mind this morning. I prayed for you Father I hope he is on his way to recovery, stay strong Sis! (F)

Me too Dills (L)

Dillon, praying for your Father and hoping for the best!!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

you live close to the job?? lucky you, im 30 min away, mi nuh even wan waste di gas fa no quickie!!

congratulations on the approval always blessed.. MAN.. i don't know who NOBODY is anymore..

congrats none the less!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

wapen.....lef mi alone..mek mi chat..cause all a oonuh comeing like one bag a hypocrites

:rofl: That's what we have been missing Chiney!

He is out of ICU which is a good thing. He hasn't had to receive anymore blood and it seems that it has stopped. They found out that it isn't coming from the esophogus this time but rather the stomach. He has gone through A LOT of tests at the Mayo Clinic in Phoneix this past September to determine how serious the liver damage is and if he would need a transplant. It wasn't bad enough at that time so he was just on the standby list. However since this has happend they have moved him to the donor list and have been working with his insurance company regarding the transplant. Hope one come available for him and he gets one soon. Thanks for keeping him in your prayers the are working!!!! (F)

Dillon, I am praying that a transplant becomes available ASAP, so glad he is out of ICU! I have faith everything will be just fine! Are you going to visit?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

hey everybody..

ms tee.. its not really that ells shouldn't be upset.. heck she should feel anyway she pleases like you said, and she should tell her husband how she feels about.. BUT, should those feelings be the deciding force in a mutual decision?

i believe as a wife, we sometimes can use our feelings to manipulate our husbands to doing things WE want them to do, even UNKNOWINGLY.. NOT SAYING ELLS IS OR WOULD EVER DO THIS,

this is esp easy to do w/ our husbands, men that are here away from everyone they know and love , and all he has is his wife (whom he loves as well LOL).. he will want to do what she wants, how she wants to make her happy and for life to be peaceful in the house..

this can cause problems down the line.. so i think what most of us are saying is she should take Lehi's feelings into consideration which she very well may be doing and try for both of them to come up with a solution together that BOTH his and her best interest in mind..

i hope ells or nobody else feels bad about things that are said, this is your venting spot and if it sparks a discussion, please don't take anything personal

Thanks Q exactly :star:

Ok all caught up

Hey DaDa, Dens Wifey, Chiney*Eyes, Jamerican Queen, mamajew

Hey Philly!!!!!

Hey girl, when yuh deh pon IM?

praying the transplant come soon dills

ms tee and philly.. glad things are making a turn for the better..

Thanks Q 1 day at a time Sis God is good!

hubby a cook and call me home fi lunch....soon come

Cho! I have steamed veggies :crying:

lucky you, im 30 min away, mi nuh even wan waste di gas fa no quickie!!

LMAO yuh see it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry, what is the issue again? is his father able bodied, can see? that's the reality in this country, u just have to do what u must dark or not, it's dark here at 4:30pm..and for him to turn around? was that the best solution? did ur husband want him to come or turn around?

Quick version... Ells hubby’s dad has surfaced since he has moved to the states. He didn’t want anything to do with Lehi when he was in JA but now he wants to reach out to Lehi and try and get to know him but Ells is pissed because he wasn’t thinking about him before. He wanted to get with Lehi for turkey day but Ells said no because Lehi was spending it with her and her family. So now he is trying before Xmas. He wants Lehi to meet his other ½ siblings.

Maybe its just me but I don't see why everyone is saying Ells shouldn't be upset. She has every right to be if that's how she genuinely feels. We all react to things differently. Sometimes our emotions just take over like that. Maybe she is thinking about all the time she was "away" from Lehi while going through the process and she feels like being a little selfish and not sharing him. I think its great that Lehi's dad wants to come into his life, he just needs to be a bit more respectful and do things at a more appropriate time, for ALL parties involved. It seems like he is not taking Ells feelings into consideration and Lehi is caught in the middle of it all. We can all sit here and tell her to be calm about it but unless we are in her shoes we can't judge. We can only pray that the outcome will work in everyone's favor.

Just my opinion.

I never said Ells had no right to be upset I just think she needs to tread lightly. Family is always a sensitive issue. I see Ells point, that is crazy to come in the middle of the night and take my hubby on the road with you but I think it should have been Lehi’s decision. Obviously he was o.k with it or he would have told his dad “Naw pops I can wait until tomorrow.” If I was in Ells shoes I think I would be upset no doubt about this but family you just have to be careful. We have to think of Lehi’s feelings too and how do we really know he wants to be with his dad or not. I personally think Lehi has to be the one to make the choice to go or not to go. I think the dad is trying to compromise he’s not trying to take him away Xmas weekend he’s shooting for two weeks before it.

Timeline

Philly…

Yayy one down and hopefully one more to go. I think your youngest might have been acting out to side with his brother. Maybe now he realizes that his step dad isn’t so bad after all. I think your oldest might still take some time. He might really feel like its him against the family but in time pray fully he will come around. I like that your hubby is trying to help and not just sitting back letting you deal with all of this. I’m sure it felt good playing the game with your son and we all know men can easily relax when they are on them games.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds like a plan :thumbs: I will keep him in prayer.

hey everybody..

ms tee.. its not really that ells shouldn't be upset.. heck she should feel anyway she pleases like you said, and she should tell her husband how she feels about.. BUT, should those feelings be the deciding force in a mutual decision?

i believe as a wife, we sometimes can use our feelings to manipulate our husbands to doing things WE want them to do, even UNKNOWINGLY.. NOT SAYING ELLS IS OR WOULD EVER DO THIS,

this is esp easy to do w/ our husbands, men that are here away from everyone they know and love , and all he has is his wife (whom he loves as well LOL).. he will want to do what she wants, how she wants to make her happy and for life to be peaceful in the house..

this can cause problems down the line.. so i think what most of us are saying is she should take Lehi's feelings into consideration which she very well may be doing and try for both of them to come up with a solution together that BOTH his and her best interest in mind..

i hope ells or nobody else feels bad about things that are said, this is your venting spot and if it sparks a discussion, please don't take anything personal

I agree this is a place to vent!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you and this morning my kids were talking to me telling me how much they really like Steve. My daughter talks to him about boys! :blink: I think she is doing good with him because her biological father isn't in the picture. She said this morning, "Mom I love it when he says "really and truly"! I chuckled because I do too. My son was like "I really bangs wid the boy" lol... I told them see, I told you yall would like him. I just had the biggest smile on my face this morning, Momma done good lol

Hey VJ family...MsTee...that is great. My daughter and hubby also talk about boys and life. It's soo cute. She feels comfortable to talk to us about anything. I don't want that to ever change.

Trying to catch up :reading:

Timeline
Den's wife..do u know why Jamaica is a high fraud country? did u know Jamaica is a high fraud country? If I were ur man's childs mother, hell would freeze over before u or my childs father would take my child....madness

Good morning Chiney Eyes, I have no intentions to take the child.

Great morning Yardie!!!!!

Finally up for air. LOL!!!! :devil:

I am at work and my baby is at home in bed. DAMN!!!!

Picked him up Wed. from BWI. Traffic was crazy so I left home at 5pm. Arrived at BWI at 720pm. It was cool though. The USO was greeting flights of troops from Iraq. That brought tears to my eyes and took me back down memory lane. Eric called me at 914pm said he just landed. He sounded really excited and tired. He finally walked through the international arrivals entrance/exit at 935pm. Didn't take long, but it felt like it took him a hour. I was getting real anxious. Legs shaking, foot tapping, checking my phone and watch every few minutes. We walked to car. He was like MAN it is COLD!!!! So we walked a little faster got to the car and left airport. We arrived at home around 12ish. He took shower and got fresh, so we could get all stinky and sweaty again. :dancing::devil: Felt so good not be alone in my bed any more. The dog was pretty upset about having to sleep in his own bed...LOL!! We got up next morning and chilled until about 1030. Then we went to walmart, burlington coat factory, and famous footwear. Got my baby RIGHT!!! We got back home and I started making dinner and of course doing my homework. Eric had this bright idea, that he would go outside and rake leaves, so I didn't fuss, I just said good luck with that. He came in about 2 and 1/2 hrs later like it is damn cold out. His nose was running and his hands were just as ashy. LOL!! But my yard looks good though. We ate dinner Turkey wings, cabbage, and yellow rice. Chilled and watched TV, then more SEXY Party TIME...

Getting it in!!!! Not mad at you Mama!!!

ok...good to know...hope u got money stashed

Are you in a combative mood today, Kimmy?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.